New and Used Chrysler for Sale Philippines | Chrysler Price List
The early beginning of the Chrysler brand dates back to the 1920s, when Walter P. Chrysler worked with three engineers to make a car which would later be known as Chrysler Six. “Affordable, “luxury” vehicles known for innovative, top-flight engineering” – it is said that these were the words they used to describe what Chrysler vehicles would be later on.
Within its first two decades, the Chrysler Corporation already had many significant achievements including new powerful engines and stylish designs. In the 50s, new records were set by their own legendary car, the Chrysler 300. The Chrysler 300C, earned the moniker “beautiful brute” because it was the fastest and most powerful car that year in America. Other Chrysler “firsts” included the safety cushion dashboard, power steering, torsion-bar suspension and push-button transmission.
The next decades witnessed Chrysler’s changes to its designs, until the 80s, which saw Chrysler entering the practicality department. Chrysler’s Town and Country car was so popular that they even made a luxury version. When the 2000s came, Chrysler bloomed with even more of their head-turning innovations. With a view of “design with purpose” in its roots, Chrysler continues to build more luxury vehicles that are affordable and recognized all over the world for their “innovative, forward-thinking engineering”.
In the Philippines, CATS Motors, Inc. is the official distributor of Mercedes-Benz, Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler vehicles. Chrysler’s current vehicle lineup in the country only includes two, which are the Chrysler 300 (and Chrysler 300C) and the Chrysler Town and Country. Both of these vehicles have not been updated since 2014.
What are the best-selling Chrysler models in the Philippines?
Chrysler 300C Engine Specs
Those who are interested in a new or 2nd hand Chrysler 300C for sale have a single choice for its engine. It is a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine which is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The following are the specs for its 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine:
- Base engine: 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 engine with DOHC, VVT
- Cylinders: 6-cylinder
- Horsepower: 286hp
- Torque: 340Nm
Chrysler 300C Fuel Consumption
The following lists the fuel consumption rates for the Chrysler 300C’s recent model years:
- Chrysler 300C 2016: 21.8 average mpg rating
- Chrysler 300C 2015: 19.6 average mpg rating
- Chrysler 300C 2014: 21.5 average mpg rating
- Chrysler 300C 2013: 23.0 average mpg rating
What are Chrysler 300C Standout Features?
Some features for the Chrysler 300 are power folding multifunctional exterior mirrors, power backlight sunshade, rain-sensitive windshield wipers, acoustic windshield and front door glass, dual-zone automatic temperature control, heated and cooled center console cup holders, air filtering, memory control for driver's seat, pedals, exterior mirrors and radio, and 12-way power driver and front passenger seats. There are safety features installed in the Chrysler 300 Philippines as well, such as supplemental side, front seat side, and advanced multistage front airbags, electronic stability control with brake assist, all-speed traction control, electronic roll mitigation, reactive head restraints, and security alarm with engine immobilizer. Those who choose the Chrysler 300C also get to use the following features:
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Wood and Leather-Wrapped and Luxury-Heated Steering Wheel
- Rear 60/40 Folding Seat
- Keyless Enter 'n Go and Keyless Proximity Entry System
Chrysler Town and Country Engine Specs
Those interested in the Chrysler Town and Country can only opt for one engine: the 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 engine which is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Here are the specs for its 3.6-liter engine:
- Base engine: 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with DOHC, VVT and Flex-Fuel
- Cylinders: 6-cylinder
- Horsepower: 208kW
- Torque: 344Nm
Chrysler Town and Country Fuel Consumption
The following are the fuel consumption rates for the Chrysler Town and Country’s recent model years:
- Chrysler 300C 2016: 18.5 average mpg rating
- Chrysler 300C 2015: 19.1 average mpg rating
- Chrysler 300C 2014: 19.6 average mpg rating
- Chrysler 300C 2013: 20.0 average mpg rating
What are Chrysler Town and Country Standout Features?
Standard features for the Chrysler Town and Country include power mirrors, flip-down seatback tables, super console, eight-way driver and front passenger seats with driver seat memory control, second and third row window shades, and heated leather-trimmed front and second row seats. Town and Country vehicles also get safety features such as seven airbags, electronic stability control with brake assist, all-speed traction control, active pedestrian protection, and active head restraints. Buyers of the Chrysler Town and Country can enjoy the following features as well:
- Keyless Enter 'n Go System
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Power Folding Third-Row Seat
- Nine Amplified Speakers and Subwoofer
Chrysler Latest offers in the Philippines
See for yourself what Chrysler vehicles can offer. Click on the links below to locate a Chrysler vehicle for sale near you!
Chrysler Price List Philippines
The following lists brand new Chrysler prices and second hand Chrysler prices Philippines:
Chrysler 300C price list Philippines by year
- Chrysler 300C 2016 price in Philippines: P3,550,000
- Chrysler 300C 2015 price in Philippines: P3,550,000
- Chrysler 300C 2014 price in Philippines: P2,950,000
- Chrysler 300C 2013 price in Philippines: P2,950,000
Chrysler 300C price list Philippines by variant
- Chrysler 300C price in Philippines: P3,550,000
Chrysler Town and Country price list Philippines by year
- Chrysler Town and Country 2016 price in Philippines: P2,990,000
- Chrysler Town and Country 2015 price in Philippines: P2,780,000
- Chrysler Town and Country 2014 price in Philippines: P2,880,000
- Chrysler Town and Country 2013 price in Philippines: P2,800,000
Chrysler Town and Country price list Philippines by variant
- Chrysler Town and Country Limited price in Philippines: P2,990,000