Ford Everest for Sale in Philippines | Ford Everest Price List
The Ford Everest is known throughout the world as a vehicle that combines power and elegance into one physically pleasing package. Expect this to be the same with the 2016 model. Whether it’s the smoothest or most challenging terrain, the muscled power packed inside the Everest together with the innovative Terrain Management System, allows for a speedy and comfortable travel wherever you go. The technological and comfort-centric features on board the Everest lets your passengers relax as you wade through Metro Manila’s busy traffic streets.
Launched during the second quarter of this year, the Ford Everest 2016 is an SUV that was first manufactured in in 2003. The first generation of the Everest was based on the 1998-2006 Ford Ranger, and major changes in the design was made in 2006 and then again in 2009. The current generation was first introduced in 2015, and is pegged as the SUV version of the Ford Ranger (T6).
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR FORD EVEREST
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The new Ford Everest 2016 in the Philippines Has Finally Been Revealed
Ford Everest 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Ford Everest different from the 2015 model?
Unlike its previous predecessor, the new Ford Everest uses a 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCI 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine, similar to the Ford Ranger pickup. Various safety features and the outstanding Terrain Management System ensures that you get a comfortable driving experience on any surface. The previous generations of the Ford Everest, especially those from the first generation, may have less power than the recent models, but they still retain the same space, appeal, and engine performance that wins the trust of the driving public. Add an additional P100,000, and you can avail of more premium packages offered in Ford Ranger Titanium such as:
- HID projector-type headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
- Eight-way passenger seat
- 240V power inverter
What is new about the Ford Everest 2016 design?
Ever since it was first rolled out in 2003, the Ford Everest has always been known for its signature looks and luxurious interior style. It has further refined its appearance, adding more elegance that blends well with its powerful performance on the road. The rest of the 2016 Ford Everest design changes include:
- Black 16-inch alloy wheels
- Black lower-grille and upper-grille bezel
- Dual blacked-out halogen headlights
- Illuminated front scruff plates (Available only in Ford Everest Titanium)
What are Ford Everest 2016 specs and features?
The latest update to the Ford Everest crams more power into its already impressive hood. There are five varieties of the 2015 Ford Everest to choose from: the Ambiente 2.2L 4x2 MT, the Ambiente 2.2 4x2 AT, the Trend 4x2 AT, the Titanium 2.2L 4x2 AT, and the Titanium 3.2 L 4x4 AT. Standard features for Ford Everest are:
- 2L + 3.2L engine options
- ABS + EBD
- Hill Start Assist
- Roll Stability Control (RSC)
What are Ford Everest 2016 prices in the Philippines?
The pricing for Ford Everest isn’t cheap, although it’s not as expensive as Pajero and Prado. Below are the prices for each variant:
- Ford Everest Ambiente 2.2 L 4x2 MT: PhP 1,339,000
- Ford Everest Trend 2.2L 4x2 AT: PhP 1,539,000
- Ford Everest Titanium 3.2L 4x4 AT: PhP 1,899,000
- Ford Everest Titanium 3.2L 4x4 AT + Premium Pack: PhP 1,999,000
Ford Everest Review in the Philippines
Ford Everest Specs and Performance
The first-generation Everest came in two trim levels, the 4x2 XLT and the 4x4 XLT. All trim levels of the Everest use the same components for the suspension and brakes, and models use an independent, double wishbone front suspension with coil over shock and Anti-Roll Bar (ARB). Live axle 4-bar link with coil springs, ARB, and Watt’s link at the rear are also included in this dynamic package.
Ford Everest Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Ford Everest years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Ford Everest fuel consumption:
- Ford Everest 2016: 8.5 km/l average rating
- Ford Everest 2015: 8.5 km/l average rating
- Ford Everest 2014: 7.28 km/l average rating
- Ford Everest 2013: 11.7 km/l average rating
Second hand Ford Everest fuel consumption:
- Ford Everest 2012: 8.3 km/l average rating
- Ford Everest 2011: 11.7 km/l average rating
- Ford Everest 2008: 10.2 km/l average rating
- Ford Everest 2007: 7.3 km/l average rating
Ford Everest Features
Ford Everest Convenience and Entertainment Features
The 2016 Ford Everest Philippines and its older siblings have a way of announcing their presence on the road. Classy, yet with an imposing and impressive power underneath the hood, it offers considerable cargo space and ground clearance that’s ideal for family trips, off-roading, and wading through the flood waters in the Metro. Some of its most notable features include:
- Steering wheels with audio controls
- SYNC infortainment
- 4" Color TFT Screen / 8" TFT Touch Screen
- (Dual Tuner), USB, iPOD, CD, MP3
- Intelligent instrument cluster
- Active noise cancelling
Ford Everest Safety Features
For took a lot of measures to ensure the total safety of the drivers and passengers. The highest trim level, the Ford Everest Titanium 3.2L 4x4 AT with Premium Package, comes with thorough security details. The Ford Everest Titanium 3.2L comes with a complete set of airbags, childproof door locks, rear and front park assist, a rear view camera. Other worthwhile features are:
- SYNC in-car connectivity
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- 7 airbags
- Hill Start Assist & Hill Descent Control
- Terrain Management System
- Roll Stability Control (RSC) across the range
Ford Everest Design
Ford Everest Interior
Ford has done a great job to fully transform the look of the Ford Everest’s interior. The interior seats, steering wheel, and gear shift are covered in leather, and the 2016 Everest can accommodate up to seven people including the driver. The interior also comes with technological additions that will surely boost your driving experience. They include:
- Full-Service audio system
- Audio Inputs
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Temperature Control
- 7- seats
- 3rd row power fold seats
Ford Everest Exterior
The exterior of the Ford Everest has always been its signature feature, and the strong shape of the first generation’s exterior works well with the rugged off-road image it tries to achieve. The Ford Everest’s appearance has transformed into a more fluid, sporty design that similar to the Ford Ranger, with impressive features like:
- Front and Rear Mudflaps
- Liftgate Applique
- Power Fold
- Tail Lamps
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Daytime Running Lamp
Ford Everest Color Options
There are different color options available for different trim levels of the Ford Everest 2015. They include the following:
- Cool White
- Black Mica
- Aluminum Metallic
- True Red
- Metropolitan Grey
- Blue Reflex
Ford Everest Pros and Cons
The Ford Everest’s main advantages and disadvantages have been compiled by Carmudi and listed below:
Ford Everest Pros
- Rugged and solid, the Ford Everest has an excellent off-road and on-road capability.
- The luggage volume and cabin space of the Everest are both generous and comfortable.
- The Ford Everest has high active-safety tech and plenty of convenience features.
- The drivetrain of the Ford Everest is good and the vehicle has good amount of power.
Ford Everest Cons
- One of the downsides of the Ford Everest is that it has no steering reach adjustment.
- The Ford Everest is considered a bit pricey on the market and isn't the most affordable.
- The ride and handling of the Ford Everest are less polished than some other SUVs.
- The fact that satellite-navigation is not standard on the Everest is quite disappointing.
Ford Everest Price List in the Philippines
The performance and convenience of the Ford Everest Philippines may come at a hefty price tag, as Ford didn’t cut corners to provide the finest SUV they can create. If you’re on a tight budget, then a 2nd hand Ford Everest for sale is the perfect option for you. Look below to see the average prices for some new and 2nd hand Ford Everest models:
New Ford Everest in the Philippines
- Ford Everest 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,339,000
- Ford Everest 2015 price in the Philippines: PI,290,000
- Ford Everest 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,068,000
- Ford Everest 2013 price in the Philippines: P928,000
Second Hand Ford Everest Price in the Philippines
- Ford Everest 2012 price in the Philippines: P900,000
- Ford Everest 2011 price in the Philippines: P850,000
- Ford Everest 2010 price in the Philippines: P640,000
- Ford Everest 2009 price in the Philippines: P700,000
- Ford Everest 2008 price in the Philippines: P570,000
- Ford Everest 2007 price in the Philippines: P500,000
Ford Everest latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Ford Everest price list in the Philippines