New and Used Isuzu D-Max for Sale Philippines | Isuzu D-max Price List
Some cars look so familiar it’s like you keep seeing it everywhere. Take, for example, a white Isuzu D-Max pickup truck. Look at its tough front grille, and smooth, brawny exterior—where have you seen it before? If you’re always up-to-date with the news and frequently scroll through your social media newsfeeds, chances are you’ll realize that it was the same, customized car used to transport the Pope during his visit.
This longstanding vehicle is the Japanese marque's pickup truck and the proud successor to the Fuego, a popular choice among families with a taste for tough and big cars.
Manufactured since 2002 and with a world premiere in Thailand, the Isuzu D-Max is now in its second generation and among the top-selling vehicles of its class in the country. In fact, the D-Max has been so well-received by Filipino consumers that there is an online D-Max club for owners and fans of the dependable pickup truck.
Today, the D-Max is also assembled at Isuzu’s plant in Biñan, Laguna, thereby pushing it into the circle of competitively priced pickups in the market. Given the its rising popularity, IPC is said to be planning to launch a series of special editions, the first of which is the Isuzu D-Max X-Series that basically features exterior modifications—a body kit added to the D-Max.
Sharing the same platform with General Motors (GM) mid-size trucks, such as the GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado, the Isuzu D-Max pickup has the solid foundation it needs to thrive in the compact pickup truck market. It gives drivers the performance they desire and offer utmost comfort and safety to passengers as well as cargo.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR ISUZU D-MAX
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
Isuzu D-Max Review in the Philippines
Isuzu D-Max Specs and Performance
The hood of a 2015 Isuzu D-Max Philippines showcases two variants: a 2.5-liter 4JK1-TC diesel engine fitted with an intercooled Variable Geometry System (VGS) turbocharger and Common Rail Direct Injection (CRDI) that churns out 134 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque, or a 3.0-liter 4JJ1-TC diesel engine with the same VGS and CRDI technologies but with more power at 163 horsepower and 380 Nm of torque.
These engines are powerful enough to brave through rough roads and terrain. The D-Max’s well-designed suspension prevents any harshness to the ride, reducing unwanted bumps and jolts, and adequately absorbs the impact as the vehicle goes over rough, uneven terrain, making for a smoother, comfortable ride.
Isuzu D-Max Fuel Consumption
Here are some popular Isuzu D-Max years and their fuel consumption rates. Figures are in liters per 100 kilometer (l/100km) format:
New Isuzu D-Max fuel consumption:
- Isuzu D-Max 2016: n/a
- Isuzu D-Max 2015 LS AT: 24.65 km/l average fuel efficiency
- Isuzu D-Max 2015 LS MT: 28.83 km/l average fuel efficiency
- Isuzu D-Max 2014 4x4 MT: 19.2 km/l average fuel efficiency
Second hand Isuzu D-Max fuel consumption:
- Isuzu D-Max 2013: 26. 12 km/l average efficiency rating
- Isuzu D-Max 2012: 29 km/l average efficiency rating
- Isuzu D-Max 2011: 23 km/l average efficiency rating
- Isuzu D-Max 2007: 23 km/l average efficiency rating
Isuzu D-Max Features
Isuzu D-Max Convenience and Entertainment Features
The D-Max is a venerable vehicle with a growing fan base, thanks to its durable engine that grants optimum fuel efficiency and utmost power. Whether you drive it on smooth highways or dirt trails with or without cargo, the Isuzu D-Max 2015 is equipped with power steering handles that provide a relaxing experience. Indeed, it’s a more comfort-centered variant of the popular Isuzu Crosswind. Several features that separate it from the basic Crosswind line are:
- In-dash DVD / MP3 player
- 6-speaker system
- Chrome-ringed fog lamps
- Power assist steering wheel
- Rear bumper
- 3.5-inch LCD entertainment system
Isuzu D-Max Safety Features
The Isuzu D-Max was recognized by the ASEAN NCAP as one of the safest pickups in the market, giving it a four-star rating in 2015. It also received the Best Child Occupant Protection award granted by the Automobile Association Philippines.
This vehicle delivers a power-packed punch in security with the following features:
- ISOFIX Child Seat Tethers
- reverse camera
- Tailgate mounted sensing system
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Speed Sensing Door Locks
- EBD and brake assist
Isuzu D-Max Design
Isuzu D-Max Interior
The D-Max’s interior gives a sporty feel to its surroundings. However, its spacious cabin and soft seats are the exact opposite of its rugged reputation. With numerous storage compartments, six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and several cup holders, D-Max passengers are guaranteed a nice, easy ride.
Other than strength and reliability, the D-Max merges style and added functionality with Isuzu D-Max accessories in its interiors, such as:
- Expanded knee room
- Rear center armrest
- Cup holders
- 60/40 spilt folding seats
- Interior storage compartments
- Illuminated dashboard
Isuzu D-Max Exterior
Compared to other vehicles in its class, the D-Max has one of the lowest drag coefficients that adds better fuel efficiency. With new projector headlights and LED combination taillights, the D-Max remains attractively noticeable even at night. The 2015 D-Max also sports a new chrome muffler cutter together with chrome finishes on the door handles, rear door garnish, and prominent front grille. Its large cargo bed with bed liner and hefty towing capacity of at least 3,000 kilograms allows it to live up to its so-called “truck DNA”. More exterior features include the following:
- Under body protection system
- LED headlamps
- Rear access door
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome door handles
- Fog lamps
Isuzu D-Max Color Options
What use are the robust body and powerful features of the Isuzu D-Max 2015 or another recent D-Max model if it’s not in the right color? And by “right”, we mean bold and eye-catching. The Isuzu D-Max comes in these striking shades:
- Cosmic Black
- Garnet Red
- Splash White
- Venetian Red (for 2015 D-Max)
- Titanium Silver
- Ash Beige
Isuzu D-Max Pros and Cons
The Isuzu D-Max advantages and disadvantages are listed below for your convenience:
Isuzu D-Max Pros
- The great utility and practicality of the Isuzu D-Max makes it a great choice in its segment.
- The Isuzu D-Max is a solid vehicle that is capable of getting the job done constantly.
- For extra functionality, the Isuzu D-Max has been built with a really generous cargo capacity.
- Compared to rivals, the Isuzu D-Max has low drag coefficients that add better fuel economy.
Isuzu D-Max Cons
- Despite the comfortable and spacious cabin, the Isuzu D-Max has limited basic amenities.
- The Isuzu D-Max engine is a little bit noisy, especially with increased acceleration.
- The gear change in the Isuzu D-Max doesn't feel very comfortable and smooth.
- There are some other rivals in the segment that have better ride quality than the D-Max.
Isuzu D-Max Price List in the Philippines
Considering the durability of Isuzu vehicles, you’re sure to find a used Isuzu D-Max in relatively good condition among the listings at Carmudi Philippines.
New Isuzu D-Max in the Philippines
- Isuzu D-Max 2016 price in the Philippines: n/a
- Isuzu D-Max 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,457,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2014 price in the Philippines: P998,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2013 price in the Philippines: P888,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2012 price in the Philippines: P780,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2011 price in the Philippines: P745,000
Second Hand Isuzu D-Max Price in the Philippines
- Isuzu D-Max 2010 price in the Philippines: P685,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2009 price in the Philippines: P618,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2008 price in the Philippines: P580,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2007 price in the Philippines: P568,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2006 price in the Philippines: P550,000
- Isuzu D-Max 2005 price in the Philippines: P490,000
Isuzu D-Max latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Isuzu D-Max price list in the Philippines