New and Used Nissan X-Trail for Sale Philippines | Nissan X-Trail Price Philippines
X-Trail is a crossover Sports Utility Vehicle manufactured and produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan since 2001. It is one of Nissan's first crossover SUVs to enter the market and it is currently in its third generation. The Nissan X-Trail has gone through several improvements and upgrades to become a highly appealing choice in the segment. It has a stylish design that attracts a large base of consumers, not mention that it has some of the most impressive features in its class. It is also loved because of its generous interior space and comfort.
Due to being a true family proof SUV, many enthusiasts seek Nissan X-Trail for sale in the Philippines frequently. Its great features and reputation made it a popular choice in the country. And because of the tough competition, People usually compare Nissan X-Trail vs Honda CR-V vs Subaru Forester vs Mazda CX-7. To help you make a better purchasing decision, Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Nissan X-Trail in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR NISSAN X-TRAIL
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Nissan X-Trail 2016 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Nissan X-Trail 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Nissan X-Trail different from 2015 model?
Nissan X-Trail 2016 vs 2015 will be a redesigned version of the outgoing model with improvements for both the exterior and interior design. Some of the main changes include:
- A more muscular look
- New navigation system
- Lighter-weight materials
- Better interior quality
What is new about the Nissan X-Trail 2016 design?
The design of the new Nissan X-Trail 2016 will be better and more muscular. Both the front and rear ends have been modernized and enhanced. Some of the main changes include:
- New roof rack
- 17/18-inch alloy wheels
- New headlight design
- Upgraded front bumper
What are the Nissan X-Trail 2016 specs and features?
The Nissan X-Trail 2016 will be available with the same trim levels and engine lineup. Some new and updated features have been added however, including the following:
- A new LCD screen
- Bose powered audio system
- Improved Nissan Connect system
What are Nissan X-Trail 2016 price list in the Philippines?
Nissan X-Trail 2016 price depends mostly on trim level and optional features added to the car. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Nissan X-Trail 2016 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Nissan X-Trail 2.0 4x2 2016 price: P1,375,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2.5 4x4 2016 price: P1,599,000
Nissan X-Trail Review in the Philippines
Nissan X-Trail: Engine Specifications and Performance
One of the Nissan X-Trail key features is its strong performance and adequate power. Starting from the second generation, the X-trail comes available with two powertrain options: a 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve gasoline engine and a 2.5-liter of the same engine model. The 2.0 liter can generate 148 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque, while the 2.5-liter has the ability to produce up to 177 horsepower and 245 Nm of torque. The Nissan X-Trail diesel is also available in some markets. The base model is front-wheel-drive, but all other trim levels are all-wheel-drive with an electronic 4x4 lock feature. With the 2.5-liter engine, Nissan X-Trail has a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) and can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour in just 10 second, before it reaches a top speed of 170 km/h. Moreover, the Nissan X-trail has a unibody construction coupled with a fully independent MacPherson front suspension and a parallel-link strut in its rear.
Nissan X-Trail Fuel Efficiency
While it produces good amounts of power, the Nissan X-Trail is relatively fuel efficient. When compared to rivals from the same class, the Nissan X-Trail gets good fuel consumption rates. It also has a fuel tank capacity of 65 liters. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Nissan X-Trail models from the past few years:
New Nissan X-Trail Fuel Consumption:
- Nissan X-Trail 2016: 12.3 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2015: 10.5 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2014: 10.6 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2013: 10.0 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2012: 10.8 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2011: 13.1 avg L/100KM
Used Nissan X-Trail Fuel Consumption:
- Nissan X-Trail 2010: 12.8 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2009: 12.4 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2008: 10.3 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2007: 11.4 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2006: 11.1 avg L/100KM
- Nissan X-Trail 2005: 10.7 avg L/100KM
Nissan X-Trail Features
Nissan X-Trail Convenience and Entertainment Features
In order to increase its popularity on the market, Nissan has equipped the X-Trail with a large host of convenience and entertainment features. Some of the standard and optional features include:
- 6-speaker audio system
- Dual zone climate control
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB and AUX ports
- Removable/washable luggage board
Nissan X-Trail Safety Features
To add more to its enjoyable driving experience, Nissan X-Trail has numerous safety features and systems to protect you and your family. Some of the standard and optional safety features include:
- Electronic brake-force distribution
- Six front and side airbags
- Driver assistance system
- Standard reverse camera
- Traction control system
- Anti-lock braking system
The Design of Nissan X-Trail
Nissan X-Trail Interior Design
From the inside, the Nissan X-trail has an impressively roomy cabin with exceptional foot space. It has five comfortable seats with great room and neat design. Many customization options and features are also available in the cabin. Some of these features include:
- Reclining rear seats
- Cup holders
- Multi-center console box
- Power-adjustable seats
- Multi-level heated front seats
- Various storage compartments
Nissan X-Trail Exterior Design
The Nissan X-Trail is a handsome looking SUV with its sleek lines and curves. It has many modern and sporty details that attract many enthusiasts. The new X-Trail models have also been enhanced with many features. Some of them include the following:
- Chrome number plate frame
- Auxiliary front fog lamps
- 16-inch alloy trims
- Nissan V-shaped grille
- Daytime running lights
- Rear spoiler
Nissan X-Trail Color Options
The Nissan X-Trail comes available to the Philippines car markets in a choice of different body colors to choose from. Some of these colors are:
- Brilliant silver
- Copper blaze
- Fiery red
- Pearl white
- Diamond black
- Tempest blue
Nissan X-Trail Pros and Cons
The Nissan X-Trail’s advantages and disadvantages are listed below:
Nissan X-Trail Pros
- The Nissan X-Trail has a flexible interior with a spacious and comfortable cabin.
- The Nissan X-Trail was designed with style and modernity in mind. It has good looks.
- The Nissan X-Trail is easy to drive and has an overall decent ride quality and feel.
- The new Nissan X-Trail models come equipped with sophisticated safety technology.
Nissan X-Trail Cons
- The seven seats are not standard on the Nissan X-Trail. It is an optional extra feature.
- Unfortunately, the Nissan X-Trail doesn't have many engine choices to choose from.
- The Nissan X-Trail has lackluster performance, even more disappointing under load.
- While the X-Trail has class-leading interior space, the design isn’t the best out there.
Nissan X-Trail Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available Nissan X-Trail for sale in the Philippines as the following:
New Nissan X-Trail Price in the Philippines
- Nissan X-Trail 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P1,580,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P1,375,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P1,210,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P728,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P638,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P520,000
Second-Hand Nissan X-Trail Price in the Philippines
- Nissan X-Trail 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P5280,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P480,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P370,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P285,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P300,000
- Nissan X-Trail 2005 price in the Philippines starts from P290,000
Nissan X-Trail latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Nissan X-Trail price list in the Philippines