New and Used Suzuki Swift for Sale in the Philippines | Suzuki Swift Price List
Swift is a subcompact car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Suzuki since 1983. This practical car is available in four body configurations: 3-door hatchback, 4-door sedan, 5-door hatchback and 2-door convertible. The Swift was marketed worldwide across three generations and has received many updates and improvements over the years. Meanwhile, the love story between the Swift and the Philippine motoring community started a little later. The car was first sold on Philippine shores back in 2005 and has since become a recognizable fixture on major thoroughfares in the country. Suzuki has successfully made the right changes to make the Swift a good choice for the Filipino driver.
Many people seek Suzuki Swift for sale in the Philippines due to its great reliability scores, balanced handling, modern styling and amazing fuel-efficiency. Enthusiasts in the Philippines usually compare Suzuki Swift vs Toyota Wigo vs Ford Fiesta vs Honda Jazz, in addition to many other great cars in the segment. Swift is one of the best subcompact on the market that would match your need for an economical and easy car to operate. Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Suzuki Swift in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR SUZUKI SWIFT
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Suzuki Swift 2016 Has Been Finally Revealed
Suzuki Swift 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Suzuki Swift different from the 2015 model?
The new Suzuki Swift 2016 has been updated to become a better, more attractive version of the outgoing model. Updated areas included exterior, interior and features. Some of the Suzuki Swift 2016 main changes include:
- More stylish and elegant layout
- Stiffer suspension
- New Electronic Security Command
- New 17-inch alloy wheels
What is new about the Suzuki Swift 2016 design?
While the previous Suzuki Swift models are sporty and attractive, the 2016 model is better looking with more details and stylish design cues. The interior will get only minimal tweaks with no big changes. Some of the design features are:
- Large sweptback headlights
- Wraparound taillamps
- New ASG badging at the rear
- Brand-new silver sterling grille
What are the Suzuki Swift 2016 specs and features?
The 2016 Swift comes in GL, GLX and Sport trim levels and has various engine options. The new model also comes packed with plenty of updated and new features. These features include:
- Adaptive cruise trip control
- Front-rear parking sensor
- Advanced navigation system
- Electronic Security Command system
What are Suzuki Swift 2016 prices in the Philippines?
Suzuki Swift 2016 price changes according to trim level, engine and optional features added to the car. Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available Suzuki Swift 2016 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Suzuki Swift 1.2L MT 2016 price: P638,000
- Suzuki Swift 1.2L AT 2016 price: P678,000
- Suzuki Swift Si 1.2L AT 2016 price: P799,000
Suzuki Swift Review in the Philippines
Suzuki Swift: Engine Specifications and Performance
Compared to the other subcompact offerings of Suzuki such as the Alto and the Celerio, the 2015 Suzuki Swift has a lot more power under the hood. The first time the Swift was introduced to the Philippine market, it housed a 1.5-liter DOHC 16V I4 engine that produced an outstanding 110hp@6000rpm and 143Nm@4000rpm. The first Suzuki Swift models came in both manual and automatic transmissions.
The current machine powering the new Suzuki Swift got a tad weaker, as the engine’s displacement was whittled down to 1.2-liter and was equipped with VVT technology. The current maximum power output of the machine counts to 87hp@6000rpm, while it produced a maximum torque of 114Nm@4000rpm. On some markets, Swift is also available with a 1.4-liter petrol engine with 94 hp and a 1.6-liter with 134 hp.
The other components of the Suzuki Swift’s powertrain include a rack and pinion steering system with electronic power steering, ventilated discs and leading and trailing drums for the front and rear brakes, and a MacPherson Strut with Coil Spring and Torsion Beam with Coil Spring for the front and rear suspension. 15” alloy wheels and 185/65 R15 tires complete the drivetrain of the hatch.
Suzuki Swift Fuel Consumption
The Suzuki Swift is considered a suitable car for daily commute and routine, as it comes with exceptional fuel economy due to its low weight body materials and advanced management systems. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Swift Suzuki models from the past few years:
New Suzuki Swift Fuel Consumption:
- Suzuki Swift 2016: 6.9 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2015: 7.0 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2014: 7.2 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2013: 7.0 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2012: 7.4 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2011: 7.4 avg L/100KM
Used Suzuki Swift Fuel Consumption:
- Suzuki Swift 2010: 7.2 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2009: 7.1 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2008: 7.9 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2007: 7.7 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2006: 7.2 avg L/100KM
- Suzuki Swift 2005: 7.7 avg L/100KM
Suzuki Swift Features
Suzuki Swift Convenience and Entertainment Features
In addition to the great fuel economy, enjoyable driving experience and affordable price, the new Suzuki Swift models have a large host of convenience and entertainment features, including:
- USB/iPod port
- Keyless entry and starter button
- Multimedia satellite navigation
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 4-speaker CD/MP3 stereo
- Tilt/telescoping adjustable wheel
Suzuki Swift Safety Features
The latest Suzuki Swift is equipped with a lot of safety features and equipment to ensure the safety of the driver and the passenger. Some of the standard and optional safety features include:
- 3-pt ELR seatbelts
- Dual airbags
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Childproof rear door locks
- Solid crumple zones
- Side impact beams
Suzuki Swift Design
Swift Interior Design
Suzuki Swift comes with a surprisingly spacious interior that is both practical and comfortable. The cabin has a thoughtful design with improved ergonomics and five cloth seats. The modular touchscreen audio system, rear roof-mounted antenna, power door locks and mirrors, and a plethora of instruments—such as a tachometer and fuel consumption gauge—ensure that you have everything you will need for city driving. There is also enough space to carry a considerable amount of luggage by folding the rear seats down. Some interior features are:
- Leather steering wheel
- High volume glove box
- Power windows
- Front door trim pocket
- Power mirrors
Suzuki Swift Exterior Design
The new Suzuki Swift models have been made more stylish and modern than the previous models. There’s no denying that the Suzuki Swift hatchback is a truly beautiful vehicle to look at. The exterior’s design may confuse some people, as it does look like a European hatch at times. Everything—from the roof and the stylish cluster lamps to the fog lamp vessel and the rear lights—complete a look that any Swift owner will be proud of. Some exterior features:
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Fog lamps
- Chrome door handles
- LED lights
- Unique front bumper
- Rear defogger
Suzuki Swift Color Options
The Suzuki Swift comes in the Philippines car markets in few different colors such as:
- Blazing red metallic
- White pearl metallic
- Metallic sky silver
- Glistering gray metallic
- Metallic midnight black
Suzuki Swift Pros and Cons
Having doubts on buying a Suzuki Swift? Consider the following Suzuki Swift advantages and disadvantages below to help you make up your mind:
Suzuki Swift Pros
- If your aim is to buy a smartly-styled vehicle with great handling, the Suzuki Swift has both.
- The Suzuki Swift offers exceptional fuel economy for its price.
- Car buyers will find the Suzuki Swift cheap to buy and maintain.
- With sharp steering and well built chassis, the Swift is easy to maneuver.
Suzuki Swift Cons
- The Suzuki Swift has a small boot and rather cramped rear seats. Cabin could be bigger.
- Some may find the Suzuki Swift’s bland interior not to their taste.
- The Suzuki Swift’s cabin may feel cheap due to the hard plastic materials.
- Others may dislike the Suzuki Swift’s roar and noise when worked hard.
Suzuki Swift Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi Philippines has listed a price list of brand new and 2nd hand Suzuki Swift for sale in the country:
New Suzuki Swift Price in the Philippines
- Suzuki Swift 2016 price in the Philippines: P638,000
- Suzuki Swift 2015 price in the Philippines: P580,000
- Suzuki Swift 2014 price in the Philippines: P415,000
- Suzuki Swift 2013 price in the Philippines: P380,000
- Suzuki Swift 2012 price in the Philippines: P375,000
- Suzuki Swift 2011 price in the Philippines: P360,000
Second-Hand Suzuki Swift Price in the Philippines
- Suzuki Swift 2010 price in the Philippines: P350,000
- Suzuki Swift 2009 price in the Philippines: P320,000
- Suzuki Swift 2008 price in the Philippines: P370,000
- Suzuki Swift 2007 price in the Philippines: P320,000
- Suzuki Swift 2006 price in the Philippines: P315,000
- Suzuki Swift 2005 price in the Philippines: P295,000
Suzuki Swift latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Suzuki Swift price list in the Philippines