New and Used Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines | Toyota Hilux Price List
The Toyota Hilux started production in March 1968. With every new version, Toyota sought to improve on the vehicle’s foundation, ensuring the next version would be even more unbreakable than the one that came before it. The Toyota Hilux’s widely known invincibility was put to the test by two popular car reviewers who rode the vehicle from northern Canada to the North Pole. Having survived the extreme environments of the Arctic Circle, the credentials of this ultra-tough workhorse vehicle were proven beyond doubt.
The Toyota Hilux has long enjoyed a reputation for being of the most reliable pickup trucks in the market. Now in its eighth generation, Toyota promises the latest version of its esteemed pickup to be stronger and more daring than ever, with improved luxuries and more powerful engines to boot. But that doesn't mean that used Toyota Hilux models for sale are not worth your consideration. As with all Toyota models, a Hilux second hand will always retain a good resale value in the 2nd hand car market. As for the brand new Toyota Hilux, Toyota launched the 2016 Hilux in late July this year and dubbed it ‘A New Era for Pickup Trucks.’ With the release, Toyota is looking confident enough to lay down its cards on the table and face its competitors head on.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA HILUX
VALUE FOR MONEY
Overall score by Carmudi’s car expert: Wilbert Tan:
||Latest Price 2016
||Lowest Price ₱270,000.00
||Highest Price ₱1,700,000.00|
The New Toyota Hilux 2016 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Toyota Hilux 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Toyota Hilux different from the 2015 model?
Toyota introduced the Hilux’s 2016 model in May of 2015. This latest year model is the beginning of the Toyota pickup’s eighth generation, so as expected, practically everything about it is new. The most obvious updates to the vehicle include:
- Configurable TFT screen
- Ergonomic three-spoke multi-function wheel
- New 2.8-liter turbodiesel engine
- Audio system with electrostatic multi-touch control panel
What is new about the Toyota Hilux 2016 design?
The biggest changes to the Toyota Hilux 2016 occur at the front. Updates include elongated lights, a massive three-slat grille and a more muscular bumper. The rest of the 2016 Toyota Hilux’s design changes include:
- More pronounced fenders
- Redesigned dashboard with metallic accents
- Luxury seats
- More car-like interior features
What are Toyota Hilux 2016 specs and features?
The Hilux is available in three body styles (single cab, double cab, and cab and chassis) and comes in 4x2 and 4x4 variants. Standard features for the Toyota pickup are:
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Driver knee SRS airbags
What are Toyota Hilux 2016 prices in the Philippines?
The Philippine-variant Toyota Hilux has seven trims in all—five are 4x2 and two are 4x4. Below are the MSRPs for the top-of-the-line models of each variant:
- Toyota Hilux 2016 4x2 A/T: P1,283,000
- Toyota Hilux 2016 4x4 A/T: P1,685,000
Toyota Hilux Review in the Philippines
Toyota Hilux Specs and Performance
The 2016 Toyota Hilux has two diesel engines for its latest line. The first is the 1GD-FTV, a 2.8L 16-valve DOHC variable nozzle turbo with front mounted intercooler engine for 4x4 variants that give out 174 horsepower and 420 to 450 Nm of torque. The second engine for the 4x2 variants is the 2GD-FTV with the same technical specs as the 1GD-FTV and puts out 147 horsepower and, depending on the transmission type, can produce 343 to 400 Nm of torque. All of the new Hilux trims are furnished with a new radiator with optimized fins and coolant flow rate that improves heat dissipation performance by 10.4 percent. A new intercooler design is also in place to improve the engine’s temperature efficiency. Meanwhile, a new brake system raises the Hilux’s off-road capabilities to Land Cruiser levels—an active traction control system uses both engine control and brake fluid pressure to distribute torque equally to all four wheels.
The Toyota Hilux Suspension system is made up of a Double Wishbone with Coil Springs at the Front and a Rigid Axle with Leaf Spring at the back. While the old Hilux had some suspension problems, the new one is considerably better in terms of composure and compliance. The ride is considerably better than it was before, and the steering is much improved as well.
Toyota Hilux Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Toyota Hilux years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Toyota Hilux fuel consumption:
- Toyota Hilux 2016: To be announced
- Toyota Hilux 2015: 12.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2014: 12.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2013: 12.5 km/l average rating
Second hand Toyota Hilux fuel consumption:
- Toyota Hilux 2012: 12 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2011: 11 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2010: 10 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2009: 10 km/l average rating
Toyota Hilux Features
Toyota Hilux Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Hilux has a bevy of features to make sure its driver and passengers have comfortable and enjoyable journeys. Some of its most notable features include:
- Cruise Control
- Air conditioning
- Center console box
- Power windows, mirrors and door locks
- Reversing camera
- Intermittent wipers
Toyota Hilux Safety Features
Premium safety features for the latest Hilux variants include:
- SRS Airbags
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- Side Impact Beams
- Stability Control
- Hill-start Assist Control
Toyota Hilux Design
Toyota Hilux Interior
The interior of the Toyota Hilux 2016 has been completely facelifted, and in a first for the utility segment, the Toyota Hilux G models are equipped with a 6.5-inch touchscreen media system complete with MP3, USB, Bluetooth, and Navigation functionality. Other noteworthy interior features found in the Hilux are:
- Expanded knee room
- Rear center armrest
- Cup holders
- 60/40 spilt folding seats
- Interior storage compartments
- Illuminated dashboard
Toyota Hilux Exterior
The unique combination of ruggedness and refinement that the latest Hilux model exudes is best reflected in its new front— a sophisticated styling which combines a unified upper grille and headlamp with the brutishness of a buff and beefy bumper that houses a large, wide grinning lower grille.
- Under body protection system
- LED headlamps
- Rear access door
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome door handles
- Fog lamps
Toyota Hilux Color Options
The 2016 Toyota Hilux comes in six tasteful color shades:
- Freedom White
- Silver Metallic
- Gray Metallic
- Attitude Black
- Mica Crimson
- Spark Red
Toyota Hilux Pros and Cons
Read below to see when we think are the Toyota Hilux's biggestest advantages and disadvantages:
Toyota Hilux Pros
- Thanks to its reputation of reliability and dependability, the Toyota Hilux is one of the best vehicles in its class.
- Utility-wise, the Toyota Hilux offers serious hauling and towing capabilities.
- Recent Toyota Hilux models have a nice styling and a rugged exterior design.
- The cabin is comfortable and has generous head-room for the passengers.
Toyota Hilux Cons
- While the Hilux is powerful is a pickup, it has a lumpy handling that could be improved.
- The base Toyota Hilux is considered slow for such a powerful pickup truck.
- The Toyota Hilux drives poorly on-road compared to some other rivals.
- The Hilux lags behind in some areas of safety, especially the older models.
Toyota Hilux Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for a brand new Toyota Hilux or a used Toyota Hilux car when you browse through our website:
New Toyota Hilux Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Hilux 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,208,000
- Toyota Hilux 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,071,000
- Toyota Hilux 2014 price in the Philippines: P980,000
- Toyota Hilux 2012 price in the Philippines: P950,000
Second Hand Toyota Hilux Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Hilux 2011 price in the Philippines: P795,000
- Toyota Hilux 2009 price in the Philippines: P700,000
- Toyota Hilux 2007 price in the Philippines: P600,000
- Toyota Hilux 2004 price in the Philippines: P638,000
Toyota Hilux latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Toyota Hilux price list in the Philippines