Insider » Latest Posts » Lucena’s MSR Diversion Road Underpass Now Complete

Lucena’s MSR Diversion Road Underpass Now Complete

The PHP245-million underpass located along Manila South Road (MSR) Diversion Road in Lucena City, Quezon has recently been completed.

Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) Secretary Mark Villar spearheaded the opening of the project to vehicular traffic with a ceremonial drive-thru and unveiling of project marker.

The newly-finished project is targeted to ease traffic congestion along Daang Maharlika Route, delivering faster and safer travel for motorists.

At least 70 percent of motorists that will traverse the intersection will benefit from the completion of this project. The remaining 30 percent, on the other hand, is expected to pass through the service road,” Villar noted.

Construction works on the project, which were divided into two phases, involved concrete paving of a four-lane, 472 lineal-meter road with a 16- lineal meter concrete bridge along Lucena-Tayabas-Mauban Port Road.

The funding of the project was covered by the 2017 and 2018 General Appropriations Act (GAA), amounting to PHP100 million and PHP145 million, respectively.

Previous post
GrabFood Kicks Off Operations in Bacolod City
Next post
Driver's License for 400cc-and-Up Riders Should Be Different Category: TRB Exec

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.