New and Used Honda Jazz for Sale Philippines | Honda Jazz Price List
The Honda Jazz is a subcompact car that the Japanese automaker Honda started manufacturing and producing in 2001. The Honda Jazz was first introduced in Japan back in 2001 as the Honda Fit, and immediately proceeded to win the hearts of the Japanese motoring public. It won the Car of the Year Japan in the same year it was introduced, and was subsequently introduced in Europe, South Africa, and Southeast Asia among others as the Jazz.
The Honda Jazz has been a very popular front-engine, four-door car in the Philippines ever since it first graced the Philippine subcompact hatchback market in 2004. Its spacious cargo and passenger space, compact looks, serviceable performance, and manageable cost have made it the car of choice for small families and first-time car owners. The latest build of the Jazz looks to assure the legions of drivers it has won over the years.
In general, the Jazz is a practical car that has large cargo space, comfortable interior and reliable performance. The third and current generation has also been improved in terms of looks to match today's modern standards. By 2013, the Jazz managed to sell over 5 million units worldwide. In addition to the base model, Honda has release a hybrid electric version of the Jazz for the fan base that prioritize efficiency. Nowadays, many people seek new and second hand Honda Jazz for sale in the Philippines. And due to the tough competition, they usually compare the Honda Jazz vs Hyundai i20 vs Suzuki Swift, as well as many other great cars in the segment such as Toyota Wigo, Ford Fiesta and Mazda 2. Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of the Honda Jazz in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR HONDA JAZZ
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Honda Jazz 2016 Has Been Finally Revealed
Honda Jazz 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Honda Jazz different from the 2015 model?
The Honda Jazz 2016 vs 2015 will get some minor changes and upgrades regarding its design and features. While the changes are not major, the new model is expected to become even better than the previous models. Some of the main changes include:
- Soft-touch interior materials
- New entertainment features
- New lines and design cues
- More spacious interior
What is new about the Honda Jazz 2016 design?
The overall sporty look and modern shape will stay the same on the 2016 model, but some minor changes and enhancements to the body and the interior have been made. Some of the main design changes are:
- New 16-inch wheels
- Distinguishable grille
- Attractive exterior lines
- Decluttered and repositioned interior
What are Honda Jazz 2016 specs and features?
The Honda Jazz 2016 will be available with the same mechanical features and trim levels, but the technology inside have been enhanced with added features and updated systems. Some of the features include:
- Updated infotainment system
- Reversing camera
- Darker tone interior layout
- New LCD screen
What are Honda Jazz 2016 prices in the Philippines?
Honda Jazz 2016 prices depend on the trim level and optional features added to the car. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Honda Jazz 2016 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Honda Jazz 1.5 V CVT price: P828,000
- Honda Jazz 1.5 VX CVT price: P928,000
- Honda Jazz 1.5 V MT MUGEN price: P918,000
- Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT MUGEN Limited Edition price: P958,000
Honda Jazz Review in the Philippines
Honda Jazz Specs and Performance
The Honda Jazz provides an impressive amount of power that beats many subcompact cars on the market, in addition to its comfortable riding experience and pleasant composure at highway speeds. All the trim levels (1.5 V MT, 1.5 V CVT, 1.5 VX CVT, and 1.5 VX+ CVT) of the 2015 the Honda Jazz carry a Chain Drive SOHC I-VTEC 16V engine that produces 120bhp@6600rpm and 145Nm@4800rpm. The front suspension of the latest Jazz is an Independent Macpherson Strut with Stabilizer, while the rear suspension is equipped with H-shaped torsion beam with Stabilizer.
The most recent Honda Jazz has a 1.5-liter engine that contains 4 inline cylinders, 16 DOHC i-VTEC valves and a direct fuel injection system. This engine produces 130 hp at 6600 rpm and 155 Nm of torque at 4600 rpm, while being mated with a 6-speed manual transmission or 6-speed continuously variable transmission (CVT) with a sport mode on the Jazz LX and Dual mode paddle shifters on the Jazz EX. These installments allow the Honda Jazz to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 8.3 seconds while having a top speed of 190 km/h.
Honda Jazz Fuel Efficiency
The fuel economy of the Honda Jazz is one of the main advantages of owning one, since it offers excellent fuel efficiency and great consumption rates when compared to rivals from the same class. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Honda Jazz models from the past few years:
New Honda Jazz Fuel Consumption:
- Honda Jazz 2016: 6.9 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2015: 6.9 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2014: 6.4 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2013: 5.9 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2012: 6.3 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2011: 7.7 avg L/100KM
Used Honda Jazz Fuel Consumption:
- Honda Jazz 2010: 7.2 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2009: 6.8 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2008: 7.6 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2007: 7.6 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2006: 6.7 avg L/100KM
- Honda Jazz 2005: 6.5 avg L/100KM
Honda Jazz Features
Honda Jazz Convenience and Entertainment Features
The new Honda Jazz models have a wide variety of standard and optional convenience and entertainment features, which make it beloved by everyone in the Philippines. Some of these features are:
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB and AUX ports
- 4-speaker audio system
- Push button start
- Power windows
- 12 Volt power outlets
Honda Jazz Safety Features
Honda always focuses on the overall safety of the driver and passenger, and has installed several safety features in the Jazz for the sake of the potential buyer. All trim levels of the Honda Jazz received top scores in safety tests. They also come with plenty of features such as:
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Driver knee bolsters
- Driver and passenger airbags,
- Security alarm with immobilizer
- G-Con body structure
- Child safety locks
Honda Jazz Design
Honda Jazz Interior Features
The interior of the Honda Jazz aims to match the quality that is on offer in the subcompact segment. The fabric and sports fabric seats with adjustable headrests—for the V and VX variants respectively—allow the Jazz’s driver and passengers to travel in comfort. Auxiliary inputs, USB terminals, Bluetooth hands-free telephone, illumination control, coin and card holders, power door locks, and power side mirrors are some of the interior features you can find in the latest Jazz. Its spacious cargo space allows a considerable volume of items to be loaded into the Jazz, a feat that is not easily duplicated by rivals in the subcompact hatchback segment. Other interior features include:
- Cargo area light
- Beverage holders
- Split second row seat
- Heated front seats
- Map lights
- Door pocket storage
Honda Jazz Exterior Features
From the first generation’s curvy, friendly exterior, Honda gave the new Honda Jazz a little more flair. Honda kept the Jazz recognizable for its core market, but added new features to keep it exciting. The front of the Jazz is stylish and might remind some of the City, but the back gives off the feel of a Euro car. Sharper angles, such as the stylish beltline at the sides, give the Jazz a fresh look. Some of the exterior features include:
- Fog lights
- Power Moonroof
- LED brake lights
- Rear defogger
- 15-inch Alloy wheels
- Rear spoiler
Honda Jazz Color Options
The Honda Jazz is available in the Philippines car market in a choice of different body colors to choose from. Some of these colors are:
- Attract yellow pearl
- Taffeta white
- Alabaster silver
- Rally red
- Modern steel
- Vivid sky blue
If you are searching for a new Honda Jazz or a 2nd hand Honda Jazz in the Philippines, you will find the color that suits your style.
Honda Jazz Pros and Cons
Here are a few Honda Jazz advantages and disadvantages at a glance:
Honda Jazz Pros
- In terms of looks, the Honda Jazz has a modern shape, sleek grille and sporty design.
- The Honda Jazz is surprisingly very spacious inside. It is also versatile and practical.
- The new models of the Honda Jazz are well-equipped with a wide variety of features.
- The Honda Jazz is available in many trim levels to suit your travel needs and taste.
Honda Jazz Cons
- The Honda Jazz is quite pricey when compared to rivals from the same segment.
- The ground clearance of the Honda Jazz is fine, but it is not as good as some rivals.
- The infotainment system available on the Honda Jazz is somewhat cumbersome.
- The diesel engine offered with the Honda Jazz is irritably loud during high rpms.
Honda Jazz Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi has prepared a price list of available Honda Jazz for sale in the Philippines as the following:
New Honda Jazz Price in the Philippines
- Honda Jazz 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P828,000
- Honda Jazz 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P800,000
- Honda Jazz 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P700,000
- Honda Jazz 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P650,000
- Honda Jazz 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P470,000
- Honda Jazz 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P460,000
Second hand Honda Jazz Price in the Philippines
- Honda Jazz 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P375,000
- Honda Jazz 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P365,000
- Honda Jazz 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P350,000
- Honda Jazz 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P340,000
- Honda Jazz 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P280,000
- Honda Jazz 2005 price in the Philippines starts from P260,000
Honda Jazz latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Honda Jazz price list in the Philippines