New and Used Ford Ranger for Sale Philippines | Ford Ranger Price List
The new 2016 Ford Ranger is taking a big step forward in the Philippine pickup vehicle market --and even that could be an understatement. Ford officially introduced the new 2016 Ranger with a dramatic 175-kilometer drive throughout Bicol's most challenging terrain. And from the looks of it, it would seem that Ford is seeking to write the next exciting chapter in the pickup’s history. With heavily updated features, the new Ford Ranger 2016 builds upon the world-class capabilities that made it the bestselling nameplate in its segment today.
The Ranger’s history dates back a long way. It was initially affixed to the Ford F150 and the rest of the F-series pickup trucks in the 1960s before Ford made it its own line in 1983. The first generation Ranger was characterized by a compact cab and a smaller pickup bed than its F-series brethren, while the second generation Ranger lasted from that year until 1993. The third generation Ranger, which sold from 1993 to 1997, was much maligned due to its weak four-cylinder engine. Ford made up for this by putting much energy into the design of the 4th generation Ranger, which had become so popular that it remained on sale until 2012. This popularity was fueled by Ford releasing off-road and city-commuter versions of the Ranger, which still exists in its latest 2016 models: Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger XL trim variants.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR FORD RANGER
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The new Ford Ranger 2016 in the Philippines Has Finally Been Revealed
Ford Ranger 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Ford Ranger different from the 2015 model?
The Ford Ranger 2016 has set the bar higher when it comes to upgrading its technology and safety features. It has also undergone a major facelift in its interiors, adding more space and luxury compared to the previous models. Some of the most obvious updates to the vehicle include:
- Electronic Power Steering
- Improved Door Lock Switch Movement
- Dual TFT Instrument Cluster
- Sync 2 Integrated Voice Command System
What is new about the Ford Ranger 2016 design?
Ford’s exterior design has a more solid appearance for a meaner and tougher silhouette, softened by a luxurious facelift made in its interiors. Driving through the metro is comfortable, and moving through extreme terrain never looked so good! Other changes in the 2016 Ford Ranger include:
- Three bar grille
- Ford’s SYNC 2 Interface Technology
- Camera-guided lane keeping alert
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorage Points
What are Ford Ranger 2016 specs and features?
Ford Ranger ranges from XL, XLT, Limited and Wildtrak, with the two latter models offering an eight-inch touchscreen feature using Ford's SYNC2 technology system. Efficiency improvements, such as the start-stop feature is also included on most models. Features to look out for are:
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- 12 volts Socket on Bedliner (exclusive for Wildtrak models)
- Dome Interior Lamp
- Audio Control on Steering Wheel
What are Ford Ranger 2016 prices in the Philippines?
Ford promises to improve even more with the new Ranger, blending comfort, refinement and technology in one complete package. However, these improvements don’t come cheap compared with other top model variants. The standard price for a brand new Ford Ranger are:
- Ford Ranger 3.2L 4x4 AT: P1, 579,000
- Ford Ranger 3.2L 4x4 MT: P 1,509,000
- Ford Ranger 2.2L 4x4 AT: P1, 449,000
- Ford Ranger 2.2L 4x2 MT: P1,229,000
Ford Ranger Review in the Philippines
Ford Ranger Specs and Performance
The new Ford Ranger represents the nameplate’s vision to move forward in style and capability. The car has a wide range of trim levels: a 4x2 MT base trim, XL, and XLT. Its cab variants also have a “low ride” trim. The Ford Ranger Wildtrak is a special edition which comes with an all-wheel drivetrain. Ford Ranger engine power choices include 150 horsepower and 375 of torque or 200 horsepower and 470 of torque. The latter is available only in the 4x4 Ford Ranger Wildtrak version.
In the Philippines, the Ford Ranger 2016 competes with other pickups such as the Toyota Hilux and the Mitsubishi Strada, Isuzu D-Max, and Mazda BT-50.
Ford Ranger Fuel Consumption
The latest Ranger has a new electronic power-assisted steering system which helps reduce engine work and helps improve fuel economy. The combined (city and highway) fuel consumption average for the 2016 Ford Ranger stands at 10.1 km/L. Below is a list of some popular Ford Ranger years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Ford Ranger fuel consumption:
- Ford Ranger 2016: 10.1km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2015: 9.3 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2014: 8.5 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2013: 8.9 km/l average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Lancer fuel consumption:
- Ford Ranger 2012: 9.8 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2011: 8.3 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2010: 8.9 km/l average rating
- Ford Ranger 2009: 8.9 km/l average rating
Ford Ranger Features
Ford Ranger Convenience and Entertainment Features
Sporty and functional, the Ford Ranger has become a staple of business owners big and small alike. Ford Ranger will allow you to switch from two to four wheel driving with relative ease, or even switch to a low range 4x4 for a breezy off-roading experience. The center console is elevated to plush status via a touchscreen infotainment system that allows the use of voice commands. Some of its most notable features include:
- Electronic power steering
- Improved door lock switch movement
- Dual TFT instrument cluster
- Driver control stalks behind steering wheel
- USB and iPod integration
- 5” Multifunctional display screen
Ford Ranger Safety Features
The Australian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gave the Ford Ranger a whopping five-star safety rating for 2011 models and above. Other safety features for the latest Ranger variants include:
- Rear parking sensors
- Side and curtain airbags
- Front and rear seatbelts
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Rearview camera
Ford Ranger Design
Ford Ranger Interior
Ranger’s cabin retains its rugged and tough appearance without losing the elegance of an entry-level luxury car. Behind the steering wheel is a new Dual TFT instrument cluster that offers a high-tech way to look at vehicle parameters and climate control functions at a glance. Front seats are well-bolstered and offer good adjustment, and in the Wildtrak variants, these even come with seat heaters. Noteworthy interior features include:
- Wireless phone charging
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Satellite navigation
- Air conditioning system
- Traffic control features
- Climate control system
Ford Ranger Exterior
The most prominent update in the latest Ranger is the new front end design that boasts a fresh-looking, one-piece trapezoidal chrome grille. The angular, upright grille brandishing the word ‘Ranger’ will easily remind Ford fanatics of the popular Ford Super Duty pickups of old, as the former exudes the latter’s imposing power and might.
Well-designed projector headlamps also accentuate the Ranger’s width, lending it a strong and menacing stance. The hood has been updated with a dome-like appearance and well-placed side creases that extend down to the lamps. More things to watch out for are:
- Ambient and sharp headlights and taillights
- Automatic high-beam head lights
- 18” alloy wheels
- Sleeker new grilles
- Mud flaps
- Fog lights
Ford Ranger Color Options
The new Ford Ranger Philippines comes in different color variations for the different trims, which are as follows:
- True Red (XL only)
- Highlight Silver (XL and XLT)
- Aurora Blue (XLT only)
- Black Mica (XLT and Wildtrak)
- Cool White (XL, XLT, and Wildtrak)
- Metropolitan Gray (XL only)
Ford Ranger Pros and Cons
The following are a few Ford Ranger advantages and disadvantages:
Ford Ranger Pros
- The Ford Ranger has capable RWD/4WD systems and smooth, powerful engines.
- Dependable and tough, the Ford Ranger is a great truck on a variety of different terrains.
- Inside, the Ford Ranger has comfortable seating and a nice-looking interior design.
- The Ford Ranger has a large host of advanced system options for extra protection.
Ford Ranger Cons
- One of the downsides of the Ford Ranger is that it gets a bit pricey with options.
- Compared to other rivals from the same class, the Ford Ranger is somewhat slow.
- The size of the Ford Ranger makes it kind of tricky to park and maneuver sometimes.
- Some rivals have a more complex rear suspension system helping them to have better steering than the Ranger.
Ford Ranger Price List in the Philippines
Finding a Ford Ranger in the exact trim you want wouldn’t be too difficult, since it’s one of the Philippines’ most popular pickup truck. New and used Ford Ranger for sale are sold by various car dealerships across the country. Expect the following prices for a brand new or 2nd hand Ford Ranger for sale when you browse through our website:
New Ford Ranger in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2016 price in the Philippines: P1, 579,000
- Ford Ranger 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,900,000
- Ford Ranger 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,320,000
- Ford Ranger 2013 price in the Philippines: P978,000
Second Hand Ford Ranger Price in the Philippines
- Ford Ranger 2011 price in the Philippines: P658,000
- Ford Ranger 2010 price in the Philippines: P615,000
- Ford Ranger 2009 price in the Philippines: P550,000
- Ford Ranger 2008 price in the Philippines: P490,000
Ford Ranger latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Ford Ranger price list in the Philippines