Isuzu Crosswind for Sale Philippines | Isuzu Crosswind Price List
Milestones are significant events that mark a company’s growth and development, and the Isuzu Crosswind has achieved many of these over the years. Popular among taxi operators and OFWs, it has gained a reputation for reliability and fuel efficiency that has stood the test of time. The Crosswind replaced the Isuzu Hilander in the Philippine auto market in 2001, with 5,659 units manufactured in the first few months after its introduction. In a few years, the Crosswind became Isuzu’s best-selling light commercial vehicle with over 9,126 units in the market by late 2003.
Over the years, the Isuzu Crosswind has been periodically updated, with new variants that serve to address the needs of various drivers. For instance, the Isuzu Sportivo and XUV variants are marketed as an alternative option for SUV seekers, whereas the Isuzu Crosswind XT 2015 is mainly promoted as the family-oriented variant.
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The new Isuzu Crosswind 2016 in the Philippines Has Finally Been Revealed
Isuzu Crosswind 2016 in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Isuzu Crosswind different from the 2015 model?
The new Isuzu Crosswind now has a sportier front fascia, with a multi-reflector halogen-type redesign. Many of the upgrades were more on the design front. Other updates to the vehicle include:
- New Arial font design
- Roof rails
- Hard case spare tire cover
- 15-inch, alloy wheel design
What is new about the Isuzu Crosswind 2016 design?
The Isuzu Crosswind has upgraded its appearance and created a better facelift compared to its previous predecessors. The most obvious redesigns include:
- New front fascia with matte silver grille
- One-piece color-keyed front bumper
- Fog lamps with chrome features
- Front bumper with silver spoiler
What are Isuzu Crosswind 2016 specs and features?
The new Crosswind retains its trustworthy 2.5L 4-cylinder direct-injection turbo diesel engine, with 85 horsepower and 185 Nm of torque. It’s paired with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission, and maintains its independent double wishbone front suspension with torsion bar springs and stabilizer bar up front.
- Flex Ride MOVE
- Semi-elliptical leaf-springs with telescopic shock absorber in the rear
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Driver knee SRS airbags
What are Isuzu Crosswind 2016 prices in the Philippines?
The 2016 Isuzu Crosswind continues to be the best-selling mode among AUVs in the country today. Standard prices rival that of a typical Ford Ecosport, and the more premium Sportivo models are almost the same with another AUV competitor Toyota Innova.
- Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo X 4-AT: P1,195,000
- Isuzu Crosswind XUV 4-AT: P1,010,000
- Isuzu Crosswind XT 5-MT: P883,000
- Isuzu Crosswind XS 5-MT: P750,000
Isuzu Crosswind Review in the Philippines
Isuzu Crosswind Specs and Performance
Whether fully laden with passengers or cargo, difficult road and traffic conditions can’t get the Crosswind down as it is known for its capability to handle tough roads. Of course, its comfy interior is definitely a plus factor. The Isuzu Crosswind is a workhorse of a car that is easy to maintain with highly accessible and repairable parts.
Isuzu Crosswind Fuel Consumption
When it comes to fuel efficiency, the Isuzu Crosswind proves itself to be among the best in real-world driving conditions, specifically on routes marked by roads undergoing repairs, uphill portions and annoying potholes. Below is a list of some popular Toyota Hilux years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Isuzu Crosswind fuel consumption:
- Isuzu Crosswind 2016: 5.1 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2015: 5.1 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2014: 5.1 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2013: 5.1 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2012: 7.3 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2011: 5.5 avg L/100KM
Second hand Isuzu Crosswind fuel consumption:
- Isuzu Crosswind 2010: 5.7 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2009: 5.7 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2008: 5.8 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2007: 7.1 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2006: 6.0 avg L/100KM
- Isuzu Crosswind 2005: 8.3 avg L/100KM
Isuzu Crosswind Features
Isuzu Crosswind Convenience and Entertainment Features
This vehicle can seat around six to ten people, depending on the trim level or variant. It can also accommodate luggage or belongings easily without sacrificing leg room. Like many family vehicles, it offers an array of standard entertainment features like USB function and CD/DVD/JPG/MP3-compatible head units. All-round weather, front fog lamps, tire pressure monitoring, add better convenience for drivers on the road. Other features include:
- One-piece rear diffuser
- Kenwood Tuner/MP3/USB and AUX
- 15-inch Alloy, all-terrain tires
- Chrome, Power-folding side mirrors
- LED turning signal lamps
- Active Park and Hill Start Assist
Isuzu Crosswind Safety Features
Safety is not just a vibe that the Isuzu Crosswind projects—it’s deeply ingrained into the vehicle itself. Here are the following safety features of Crosswind:
- Reverse sensors with spoiler-integrated camera
- Side-impact beams
- Multiple seatbelts for 1st and 2nd rows
- Childproof door locks
- Alarm system (available in Sportivo X variants)
- Front fog lights
Isuzu Crosswind Design
Isuzu Crosswind Interior
The Crosswind’s notable hybrid AUV-SUV design merges form with functionality. Isuzu sticks to the adage “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” and in terms of giving the Crosswind a facelift, the automaker adheres to the saying “There is beauty in simplicity.” Therefore, Isuzu has engineered and designed the Crosswind to change what is only necessary and added features that work with modern times.
- Expanded knee room
- Rear center armrest
- Cup holders
- 60/40 spilt folding seats
- Interior storage compartments
- Illuminated dashboard
Isuzu Crosswind Exterior
Aside from the minor tweaks on the design, the Isuzu Crosswind has added aerodynamic roof rails created for the 2015 Sportivo X, XUV, and XT variants. Additional features also include:
- Rear access door
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome door handles
- Fog lamps
- Under body protection system
- FlexRide leaf springs
Isuzu Crosswind Color Options
The Isuzu Crosswind comes in six tasteful color shades:
- Cosmic Black
- Garnet Red
- Ash Beige
- Splash Weight
- Hunter Green
- Dark Silver
Isuzu Crosswind Pros and Cons
We have compiled some Isuzu Crosswind advantages and disadvantages below so you can decide if the Isuzu Crosswind will work for you.
Isuzu Crosswind Pros
- The Isuzu Crosswind is a durable vehicle that is easy to maintain by any mechanic.
- The Isuzu Crosswind is equipped with a lot of convenience and entertainment features.
- The fuel consumption of the Isuzu Crosswind is considered good for this class of car.
- The Isuzu Crosswind is capable of handling both paved and rough roads brilliantly.
Isuzu Crosswind Cons
- The exterior design of the Isuzu Crosswind is considered dated and old fashioned.
- The cabin materials of the Isuzu Crosswind are somewhat cheap and of low-quality.
- Although it is can drive on nearly any type of road, the engine equipped on the Crosswind is noisy.
- The Isuzu Crosswind’s brakes, handling and acceleration aren't ideal and could be improved.
Isuzu Crosswind Price List in the Philippines
The Crosswind has been around for more than a decade. With its impressive durability and tried-and-tested reputation, it won’t be hard for you to find new or 2nd hand Isuzu Crosswind for sale in the country.
New Isuzu Crosswind Price in the Philippines
- Isuzu Crosswind 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P750,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P680,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P567,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P500,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P498,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P490,000
Second Hand Isuzu Crosswind Price in the Philippines
- Isuzu Crosswind 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P475,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P468,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P450,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P445,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P415,000
- Isuzu Crosswind 2005 price in the Philippines starts from P385,000
Isuzu Crosswind latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Isuzu Crosswind price list in the Philippines