KIA Sedona for Sale in Philippines
May 10, 2021 - Currently, 1 KIA Sedona for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (1) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose.
1 KIA Sedona available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest KIA Sedona is available for ₱290,000 . Get great deals and promos on KIA Sedona for sale in Philippines, view detailed KIA Sedona price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, KIA Sedona variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 1 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Many in the industry think that the minivan is passé, but thankfully, carmakers like Kia stubbornly stick to the ideal, and in so doing, give minivan doomsayers a reason to bite their tongue. Redesigned in 2015, the Kia Sedona has now become a more spacious, functional, and refined minivan that makes a great case as your family vehicle of choice.
The Kia Sedona is the name of the Kia Grand Carnival in the other markets it’s available in. It was first introduced in 1998 and is currently on its third generation. The vehicle took a short hiatus in 2013, but for some reason, it came back mostly unchanged in 2014 before it was given a major redesign in 2015. Dramatic changes and new features abound in the Sedona’s latest version, but none can trump the vehicle’s thoroughly modern aesthetics. Put simply, the Kia Sedona Philippines is one if not the prettiest cars you will find in its category.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR KIA SEDONA
|4.2 stars|| |
|4 stars|| |
|4.1 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
The New Kia Sedona 2016 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Kia Sedona 2016 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Kia Sedona different from the 2015 model?
Due to the major rework done in the 2015 Kia Sedona, not much has changed in the 2016 version, except for the following package updates:
- Standard heated seats in the EX trim
- Eight-passenger seating option in the SX and SX-Limited trims
What is new about the Kia Sedona 2016 design?
The 2016 Kia Sedona is a carryover from the previous year model, so many of the features have stayed the same. Highlights of the ne Sedona design include:
- Fold-in-the-floor 3rd row seats
- New standard rearview camera in all trims
What are Kia Sedona 2016 specs and features?
The 2016 Kia Sedona retains the same powertrain version equipped in the previous year model, which is made up of the following engine and transmission pairing:
- 3-liter V6 engine
- 6-speed Sportmatic automatic transmission
What are Kia Sedona 2016 prices in the Philippines?
The Kia Sedona is known as the Kia Grand Carnival in the Philippines, which comes with two additional 2.2L engine variants. The 3.3L trim’s price is only available upon request.
- Kia Grand Carnival 2.2L EX CRDi 7-seater : P2,300,000
- Kia Grand Carnival 2.2L EX CRDi 11-seater: P1,995,000
Kia Sedona Review in the Philippines
Kia Sedona Specs and Performance
The latest Kia Sedona comes with the same 3.3-liter V6 engine that’s equipped in the Kia Sorento. On the road, this Kia Sedona engine capably delivers 276 hp and 336 Nm of torque. Power is sufficient up to three passengers, but the vehicle suffers when more weight is added. The dip in performance however, is offset by the high level of comfort and quietness provided by layer upon layer of sound insulation.
Kia Sedona Fuel Consumption
The Kia Sedona features an aluminum block design and excellent mid-range torque that vastly improves the minivan’s fuel efficiency. Get to know the difference in fuel consumption averages between the past and present Kia Sedona incarnations below:
New Kia Sedona fuel consumption:
- Kia Sedona 2016: 13.6 l/100km average rating
- Kia Sedona 2015: 13.0 l/100km average rating
- Kia Sedona 2014: 13.1 l/100km average rating
- Kia Sedona 2013: 11.7 l/100km average rating
Second hand Kia Sedona fuel consumption:
- Kia Sedona 2012: 12.8 l/100km average rating
- Kia Sedona 2011: 12.1 l/100km average rating
- Kia Sedona 2010: 12.9 l/100km average rating
- Kia Sedona 2009: 12.7 l/100km average rating
Kia Sedona Features
Kia Sedona Convenience and Entertainment Features
The South Korea-based car manufacturer proudly declared during the vehicle’s launch that the Sedona is the quietest in its class. The ultra-silent vehicle performance is made possible by padding, double-sealing, and a host of other sound insulating measures. Thankfully, a silent ride isn’t the only good thing the Sedona can offer.
- AM/FM/CD/MP3/Satellite Radio audio system
- Rear park assist system
- Drive mode select with active ECO system
- Glove box with cooling
- Tri-zone automatic temperature control
- Smart cruise control
Kia Sedona Safety Features
The Kia Sedona comes with some truly advanced safety features designed to provide occupants with the high level of comfort and security seldom found in its segment:
- Dual front, seat-mounted, and side curtain airbags
- Electronic Stability Control
- Traction Control System
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Brake Assist System
- Hill-Start Assist Control
Kia Sedona Design
Kia Sedona Interior
Topnotch interior features are sure to charm anyone who gets to sit on one of the Sedona’s cozy seats. Soft padding makes the cabin bulky but attractive, and there’s a level of refinement that’s typically found in higher end cars. Below are some of the Sedona interior’s attractive offerings:
- Leather seat trim
- 3-stage heated front seats
- Rapid-Charge USB charging ports
- 2nd and 3rd row sunshades
- Rear child safety door locks
- Rechargeable flashlight
Kia Sedona Exterior
One look at the Sedona is enough to make you forget about the stigma often associated with minivans—clearly, this is not your average ‘soccer mom’ car. Aggressive styling and upscale features are the norm, and though there’s not much design innovation at work, there’s no denying that the Sedona is one good looking car.
- Dual sunroof
- Power outside mirror with turn signal indicators
- Heated outside mirrors
- LED positioning headlamps
- Roof rails
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
Kia Sedona Color Options
The Kia Sedona comes in a total of nine paint finishes in all. Here are six of the available options:
- Clear White
- Bright Silver
- Platinum Graphite
- Aurora Black
- Venetian Red
- Midnight Sapphire
Kia Sedona Price List in the Philippines
The Kia Sedona Philippines is available locally as the Kia Grand Carnival. As such, if you’re looking at a 2nd hand Kia Sedona for sale, you’re likely looking at a vehicle that entered the country via the gray trade. Be sure to evaluate such vehicles thoroughly before finalizing your purchase. Look below for average new Kia Sedona for sale and 2nd hand Kia Sedona for sale prices in the Philippines:
New Kia Sedona Price in the Philippines
- Kia Sedona 2016 price in the Philippines: P2,350,000
- Kia Sedona 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,625,000
- Kia Sedona 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,100,000
- Kia Sedona 2013 price in the Philippines: n/a
Second Hand Kia Sedona Price in the Philippines
- Kia Sedona 2012 price in the Philippines: P658,000
- Kia Sedona 2010 price in the Philippines: P770,000
- Kia Sedona 2009 price in the Philippines: P878,000
- Kia Sedona 2007 price in the Philippines: P578,000
Kia Sedona latest offers in the Philippines
- Used Kia Sedona for sale in Manila
- Used Kia Sedona for sale in Central Luzon
Know more about Kia Sedona price list in the Philippines
- Kia Sedona 2004 for sale in the Philippines
- Kia Sedona 2003 for sale in the Philippines
KIA Sedona for Sale in Philippines Price List
KIA Sedona for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱290,000 for the inexpensive model KIA Sedona and goes up to ₱290,000 for the most expensive car model KIA Sedona.
|KIA Sedona||Starts @ ₱290,000 *|