New and Used Kia K2700 for Sale Philippines | Kia K2700 Price List
K2700 is a light pickup truck manufactured and produced by the South Korean Kia. Originally launched in 2002, the K2700 is the Korean auto manufacturer’s major entry into the commercial vehicle segment. It overlapped the Kia Pregio in just four years, which was no minor feat considering that the Pregio was a relatively popular entry-level commercial van. The vehicle’s initial target market were owner-operators and tradesmen such as plumbers, builders and electricians, but the K2700 soon proved to have a broad enough appeal that attracted a wide variety of customers including those who specialized in fleet sales.
The K2700 has enough cleverness and features up their sleeves to help you improve the business bottom line. While it is a sparse truck, there are some handy items onboard, including a fold-down back center seat that becomes a flat workspace. Truly, the vehicle was designed with the tradesman in mind. The K2700 is a pure form of transport, and with Kia’s acclaimed five-year, 130,000 km warranty, the truck makes sense to own for anyone who needs an affordable workhorse vehicle.
Many people seek Kia K2700 for sale in the Philippines due to its practicality and reliability. Enthusiasts also compare the Kia K2700 vs Mitsubishi L300 vs Hyundai H100, as well as many other cars in the segment. Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Kia K2700 in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR KIA K2700
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
Kia K2700 Review in the Philippines
Kia K2700: Engine Specifications and Performance
The Kia K2700 commercial vehicle derives its name from its 2700 cc, 4-cylinder OHV 2 valve diesel engine. The Kia K2700 engine provides the van with 79 horsepower and 165 Nm of torque. The vehicle’s sturdy build enables it to carry a payload of more than 1,500 kilograms and tow at least 1,400 kilograms of weight. In terms of speed, the K2700 can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 17 seconds and reach a maximum 135 kph. Kia K2700 suspension employs a torsion bar spring system at the front and a multi-leaf spring system at the back. While this combined with the K2700 powertrain does not position the vehicle as a leader in its class in terms of performance, it does help the truck consume less fuel than its counterparts, and it’s built to last. The K2700 also maneuvers well overall.
Kia K2700 Fuel Consumption
The Kia K2700 tends to be reasonably fuel efficient and practical. When compared to rivals, the Kia K2700 gets average fuel consumption rates for a light pickup truck. Here are some approximate fuel efficiency comparisons between various Kia K2700 models from the past few years:
New Kia K2700 Fuel Consumption:
- Kia K2700 2015: 9.3 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2014: 9.3 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2013: 12.3 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2012: 9.4 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2011: 9.6 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2010: 9.3 avg L/100KM
Used Kia K2700 Fuel Consumption:
- Kia K2700 2009: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2008: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2007: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2006: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2005: 10.7 avg L/100KM
- Kia K2700 2004: 10.7 avg L/100KM
Kia K2700 Features
Kia K2700 Convenience and Entertainment Features
There are a lot of features in the Kia K2700 for convenience and entertainment, some standard and some optional. These features include:
- Power windows
- Remote central locking
- AM/FM radio
- Single disc CD player
- Air conditioning
- Power steering
Kia K2700 Safety Features
To protect everyone inside, the Kia K2700 comes equipped with a wide variety of standard and optional safety features, including:
- Seatbelt warning light
- ELR 3 point seatbelts x 2
- Headlight leveler
- Lockable glovebox
- Central locking
- Remote keyless entry
Kia K2700 Design
Kia K2700 Interior Features
The Kia K2700 has a nice array of standard equipment, impressive enough for it to be expected from a five-door hatch instead of a light truck. The interior is well-equipped with many practical and functional features, in addition to being reasonably comfortable. Some of the interior features and accessories include:
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Glove box
- Bluetooth steering wheel controls
- USB+AUX ports
- Audio remote control
Kia K2700 Exterior Features
What’s truly impressive about the K2700 is that despite its short length (the cargo deck measures a mere 3.1m x 1.6m), it can handle a hefty payload of over 1500 kilograms. That’s over a ton of gear! Couple that with car-like exterior features and you get a vehicle that’s at home in the parking lot of an upscale business establishment as it is in a manufacturing plant. Some of the exterior features are:
- Cover rear gate chain
- Easily operated catcher
- Round-edger brim cover
- Front fog lamps
- Body-colored front bumper
- Two-stage side mirrors
Kia K2700 Color Options
The Kia K2700 comes available to the Philippines car markets in Classic White only.
Kia K2700 Pros and Cons
Still having doubts over owning a KIA K2700? Consider the following advantages and disadvantages to help you decide:
Kia K2700 Pros
- The Kia K2700 can carry a payload of over 1500 kg despite short length.
- Kia K2700’s cabin is fairly spacious and comfortable for commercial vehicle.
- The placement of the HVAC controls is unique for a truck in the Kia K2700’s class.
- The Kia K2700’s price and maintenance are quite cheap compared to rivals.
Kia K2700 Cons
- The Kia K2700’s shock absorbers do not offer good balance on tight corners.
- Kia K2700’s interior is not the best in its segment.
- In terms of engine performance, Kia K2700’s powertrain is not the best in its class.
- Users are in for a rough ride with the Kia K2700, especially at the rear.
Kia K2700 Price List in the Philippines
Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available Kia K2700 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
New Kia K2700 Price in the Philippines
- Kia K2700 2015 price in the Philippines: n/a
- Kia K2700 2014 price in the Philippines: n/a
- Kia K2700 2013 price in the Philippines: P790,000
- Kia K2700 2012 price in the Philippines: P650,000
- Kia K2700 2011 price in the Philippines: P638,000
- Kia K2700 2010 price in the Philippines: P600,000
Second-Hand Kia K2700 Price in the Philippines
- Kia K2700 2009 price in the Philippines: P448,000
- Kia K2700 2008 price in the Philippines: P420,000
- Kia K2700 2007 price in the Philippines: P390,000
- Kia K2700 2006 price in the Philippines: n/a
Kia K2700 latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Kia K2700 price list in the Philippines