Land Rover Defender for Sale in Philippines
1 Land Rover Defender available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Land Rover Defender is available for ₱6.09 Million. Get great deals and promos on Land Rover Defender for sale in Philippines, view detailed Land Rover Defender price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Land Rover Defender variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 1 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Land Rover Defender for Sale Philippines 2017
The Land Rover Defender is a four-wheel drive off-road vehicle based on the original Land Rover Series from 1948. When it first came out in 1983, the Land Rover Defender was initially known as the Land Rover 110. The number represents the length of the wheelbase in inches. A year later, the Land Rover 90 was also introduced. In 1989, Jaguar Land Rover introduced a third model in parallel with the previous two, called the Land Rover Discovery. To avoid confusion, both the 90 and the 110 were rebadged as the Defender 90 and Defender 110 in 1991.
In October 2013, the British automaker announced that they will discontinue the Defender in December 2015 after 67 years of continuous production, but was eventually extended to January 29, 2016 to accommodate remaining orders. 2016 is the final production year for the Land Rover Defender Philippines. According to Jaguar Land Rover, the last Defender rolled out of the production line on January 29, 2016 at 9:22 A.M. The British car manufacturer said that they intend to “redesign” the Defender in the near future, which many car reviewers speculate will be quite a departure from the original design.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR LAND ROVER DEFENDER 2017
|3.6 stars|| |
|4.7 stars|| |
|3.5 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
The New Land Rover Defender 2016 Has Been Finally Revealed
Land Rover Defender 2016 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Land Rover Defender different from 2015 model?
For its last hurrah, Land Rover created for the Defender a ‘Heritage Edition’ for 2016. Below are some of the limited run’s highlight features:
- Almond cloth trimmed seats
- Metallic four-wheel drive plaque
- Plush red and yellow trims
What is new about the Land Rover Defender 2016 design?
The Heritage Edition Land Rover is an eye-catcher thanks to its excellent Grasmere Green paint finish. Other prominent design features include:
- Front and rear Land Rover badges
- Huey ‘HUE 166’ numberplate
- Huey highlights on the flanks and in the cabin
What are Land Rover Defender 2016 specs and features?
The Defender’s design has remained relatively unchanged since 1990, and for that, it has been massively outclassed by its peers in terms of general abilities. Despite this, the Defender remains an exceptional off-road vehicle.
- 2-liter diesel turbo engine
- Four Wheel Drive
What are Land Rover Defender 2016 prices in the Philippines?
Due to the Defender’s wide array of choices, Land Rover only furnishes the vehicle’s price upon request. If interested, contact a Land Rover dealership near you. Be sure to ask for a brochure so you can see all available options.
- Land Rover 2016 Defender 90: price on request
- Land Rover 2016 Defender 110: price on request
Land Rover Defender Review in the Philippines
Land Rover Defender Specs and Performance
The 2016 Land Rover Defender is powered by a 2.2-liter four –cylinder diesel engine that produces 120 hp and 360 Nm peak torque. Despite the small size compared to what SUVs today are equipped with, the Land Rover Defender engine is impressive enough to provide the needed muscle for tough off-road environments. Acceleration from 0-100 kph can be achieved in 14.7 seconds.
The Land Rover Defender suspension system features a live beam axle, linear rate coil springs, coaxial telescopic system at the front and a live beam axle, dual rate coil springs, telescopic system at the rear. The shift from leaf spring to coil spring is an integral reason for the Defender’s continued off-road success.
Land Rover Defender Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of new and 2nd hand Land Rover Defender years, along with their corresponding fuel consumption rates:
New Land Rover Defender fuel consumption:
- Land Rover Defender 2016: 22.5 MPG average rating
- Land Rover Defender 2015: 22.5 MPG average rating
- Land Rover Defender 2014: 22.8 MPG average rating
- Land Rover Defender 2013: 23.3 MPG average rating
Second hand Land Rover Defender fuel consumption:
- Land Rover Defender 2008: 22.5 MPG average rating
- Land Rover Defender 2007: 21.8 MPG average rating
- Land Rover Defender 2010: 23.8 MPG average rating
- Land Rover Defender 2004: 24.5 MPG average rating
Land Rover Defender Features
Land Rover Defender Convenience and Entertainment Features
For what the Land Rover Defender lacks in comfort, safety and on-road performance, there’s absolutely nothing that can compare to the car’s off-road proficiencies. High ground clearance, solid chassis, four-wheel drive and low range gearing ensures that the Defender can handle any off-road condition you throw at it. And though Spartan-esque, the Defender is not without its share of convenience features, which include:
- CD, radio and MP3/AUX system
- Heated front seats and windscreen
- Leather premium seats
- Manual dipping interior mirror
- Driver and passenger sunvisor
- Passenger map pocket
Land Rover Defender Safety Features
The Land Rover Defender’s safety features are so basic to the point that airbags aren’t even available as an option. In fact, in their brochure, the only listed safety feature is a perimetric alarm with engine immobilization capabilities. That said, Land Rover did add traction and electronic stability control to the standard Land Rover Defender kit in recent years, which should at least help drivers avoid head-on collisions to some degree.
Land Rover Defender Design
Land Rover Defender Interior
Step inside a Defender and you’ll instantly be transported to the past via its agricultural interior. It’s stripped to the bones, uncomfortable and noisy— which is exactly what a retro vehicle should be. Unfortunately, this also means drivers will be operating in a very tight and cramped space. Some car reviewers found that they kept hitting their elbow against the driver’s door when making turns. Thankfully the space gets better at the back. With plenty of room at the rear, it’s obvious that the Defender is meant to carry a wide range of stuff.
- Metallic four-wheel drive plaque
- Multiple seating choices
- Contrast leather premium seats
- Leather steering wheel
- Carpet floor trim
- Rear load space net
Land Rover Defender Exterior
Unlike many off-roaders today, the Land Rover Defender eschews curves and sleekness in favor of a retro boxy shape. A rigid silhouette and wide panel gaps add to its throwback allure. The two-door 90 model is certainly less practical to use in the Philippines than the four-door Land Rover Defender 110, but there’s no denying that the former is the better looking of the two.
As a car from different era, the look of the Defender shocks and delights in equal measure. The exposed door hinges, riveted bodywork and panel gaps serve to remind onlookers that this 67-year old vehicle was built by hand and not machines.
- Body-colored roof
- Body-colored wheel arches
- Two fixed sidesteps
- Folding rear step
- Brunel grille
- Brunel headlamp surrounds
Land Rover Defender Color Options
Buyers of the Land Rover 4x4 get to choose from eight exquisite color options. Here are six of them:
- Fuji White
- Yulong White
- Indus Silver
- Corris Grey
- Scotia Grey
- Keswick Green
Land Rover Defender Price List in the Philippines
Land Rover Defenders hold their value well, so even if your budget only allows you to buy a Land Rover Defender from the used cars for sale market, you’ll still end up with a solidly built vehicle. Find these great new Land Rover Defenders and 2nd hand Land Rover Defender for sale cars when you browse Carmudi’s listings:
New Land Rover Defender Price in the Philippines
- Land Rover Defender 2016 price in the Philippines: P6,550,000
- Land Rover Defender 2015 price in the Philippines: P5,760,000
- Land Rover Defender 2014 price in the Philippines: P3,100,000
- Land Rover Defender 2013 price in the Philippines: P4,500,000
Second Hand Land Rover Defender Price in the Philippines
- Land Rover Defender 2012 price in the Philippines: P3,250,000
- Land Rover Defender 2010 price in the Philippines: P4,770,000
- Land Rover Defender 2006 price in the Philippines: P3,200,000
- Land Rover Defender 1997 price in the Philippines: P1,000,000
Land Rover Defender latest offers in the Philippines
- New Land Rover Defender for sale in Manila
- Used Land Rover Defender for sale in Manila
- New Land Rover Defender for sale in Cebu
- Used Land Rover Defender for sale in Cebu
Know more about Land Rover Defender price list in the Philippines
- Land Rover Defender 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Land Rover Defender 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Land Rover Defender 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Land Rover Defender 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- ₱6.09 Million
- ( Est. Price )