New and Used Isuzu Forward for Sale in the Philippines
The Isuzu Forward is a line of medium-duty trucks designed by its Japanese manufacturer for commercial use. It is placed under Isuzu’s F-series trucks which have cab over designs and run mostly on diesel engines. Under this line are multiple variants of different sizes, distinguishable depending on where the Forward badge is placed- front for mid-size and big modes and rear on the regular units.
While most of the Forward units are produced in Japan, there are also countries which locally assemble these commercial vehicles from completely knockdown (CKD) units. In its home country, this vehicle is also used by the Japan Ground Self-Defence Force in their rear line duties.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR ISUZU FORWARD
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
Isuzu Forward Review in the Philippines
Isuzu Forward Specs and Performance
The Isuzu Forward is popular for its dependability and strength. The new F-SERIES engines produce more torque and power, as its liters of fuel take you farther. Isuzu’s Forward truck currently has nine models under its nameplate and uses five different powertrains. One of its more impressive powerplants is the 7.8 liter 6-cylinder, OHC, turbo charged diesel engine which produces 240 horsepower and 706 Nm of torque. This engine is commonly placed on the six-wheeler FS and FV variants.
When driven on highway conditions, the Forward can reach a top speed of 102 kilometers per hour (kph) and 117 kph, for both the FS and FV. Because of its massive powertrain, this commercial truck can carry a payload of 5 to 11 tons, depending on its variant.
Isuzu Forward Fuel Consumption
The Isuzu Forward tends to have a high fuel consumption rate due to its size.
Isuzu Forward Features
Isuzu Forward Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Isuzu Forward does not take comfort for granted. It has a spacious and cozy cab interior that lets you have a relaxed driving experience which is crucial for long and safe travels. Check out its helpful and functional features:
- 24V Socket
- Cup holders
- DIN space
- Center console box
- Card Holder
- Coin pocket
Isuzu Forward Safety Features
Safety is a priority in the Isuzu Forward. Well engineered features are installed to minimize the risks of accidents. It has a high rigidity cab which offers direct visibility and blind spot reduction. Here are other features that help ensure your safety while on the road:
- Inter differential Lock
- Enhanced Braking
- Safe stopping and parking
- Backing safety system
- Perfectly positioned grips/handrests
Isuzu Forward Design
Isuzu Forward Exterior
The Forward has a wide variety of cab styles, but it usually features a flat front fascia and integrated headlamps and fog lamps on its lower grille. The FS and FV variants have an all steel cab for their underframe and are tilted 45 degrees with torsion bar assistance. It also comes with alloy steel leaf springs and a telescopic shock absorber in its front suspension. Its other features include:
- Rigid Chassis
- Optimal Wheelbase Dimension
- Keyed tank cap
- Built-in step board
- Steel vertical long grip
- Side impact beams
Isuzu Forward Interior
Inside the commercial vehicle’s cabin is a hefty interior that can load three passengers. Its upholstery is made of vinyl materials. Its instrument panel has multiple displays such as a dual tripmeter, cab tilt warning lamp, water temperature gauge and electronically driven speedometer and tachometer. The list goes on with these cool additions:
- Full Cab
- Adjustable Reclining Seats
- Glove box with lid
- Door pocket
- AC Switch
- Header Console
Isuzu Forward Color Option
Brand new Isuzu Forwards are available in color white.
Isuzu Forward Pros and Cons
The Isuzu forward has many advantages and a few disadvantages. Read them below:
Isuzu Forward Pros
- The Isuzu Forward is mainly popular due to its great dependability and strength.
- The Isuzu Forward has a spacious interior that grants a comfortable driving experience.
- Safety wise, the Isuzu Forward has a high rigidity cab that offers direct visibility.
- Due to its massive powertrain, the Isuzu Forward can carry high amounts of payload.
Isuzu Forward Cons
- One of the main downsides of having an Isuzu Forward is its high fuel consumption.
- The interior design of the Isuzu Forward is somewhat cheap and has low-quality bits.
- The Isuzu Forward doesn't have as many standard features like some other trucks.
- The ride quality of the Isuzu Forward is outmatched by a number of other trucks.
Isuzu Forward Price List in the Philippines
Find new and 2nd hand Isuzu Forward prices listed below:
New Isuzu Forward Price in the Philippines
- Isuzu Forward 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,780,000
- Isuzu Forward 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,600 0,000
- Isuzu Forward 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,385,000
- Isuzu Forward 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,250,000
Second Hand Isuzu Forward Price in the Philippines
- Isuzu Forward 2011 price in the Philippines: P1,300,000
- Isuzu Forward 2000 price in the Philippines: P950,000
- Isuzu Forward 1999 price in the Philippines: P700,000
- Isuzu Forward 1995 price in the Philippines: P650,000
Isuzu Forward latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Isuzu Forward price list in the Philippines