Honda Odyssey for Sale in Philippines
May 17, 2021 - Currently, 11 Honda Odyssey for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (2) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 9 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱338,000 only.
11 Honda Odyssey available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Honda Odyssey is available for ₱338,000 . Get great deals and promos on Honda Odyssey for sale in Philippines, view detailed Honda Odyssey price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Honda Odyssey variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 11 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Toyota Odyssey for Sale in Philippines | Toyota Odyssey Price List 2019
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR HONDA ODYSSEY 2019
|4 stars|| |
|4.4 stars|| |
|3.8 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
2019 TOYOTA ODYSSEY
The Honda Odyssey has been a big name in the minivan market since the 1990s. Since then, minivans have been rebuilt and redesigned to be sturdier, more reliable, and more practical. Rivals of the Odyssey include the Toyota Sienna and the Kia Grand Carnival. The Odyssey is now on its fifth generation.
The Honda Odyssey comes in two variants: the EX and the EX-Navi. The former’s starting price is P2,138,000, while the latter is priced at P2,498,000. Both variants use the same engine, an inline four-cylinder, 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC with Earth Dreams Technology that makes 173 hp and 226 Nm of torque. Mated to it is a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
The fifth-generation Odyssey has been out since 2013, and it has since undergone a few styling and tech upgrades. The latest facelift was implemented last 2017, giving the Odyssey a new grille and equipping it with safety features like Cruise Control and Lane Keeping Assist System.
The front profile of the Odyssey boasts a bolder, more aggressive look than its previous generations. The EX variant comes with a platinum grille, while the EX-Navi is fitted with a newly-designed dark chrome grille.
From the side, you are greeted by the Odyssey’s big windows and the flowing hip line that extends from the rear wheels and stops just short of the front wheels. The EX variant comes with a manual sliding driver’s side door and a power sliding passenger’s side door, while the EX-Navi comes with power sliding doors for both sides. The Odyssey measures 4,830 mm in length, 1,820 mm wide, and 1,695 mm high. The EX-Navi variant measures 10 mm longer.
The interior of the Odyssey is sleek and practical. The EX variant features a black interior with brown wood accents and silver trim. The fabric seats have enough room for eight passengers, with 351 liters of trunk storage. The EX-Navi variant comes with leather seats and there are two captain’s chairs with ottomans in the middle row in lieu of a three-seater configuration. The Odyssey also features a four-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and hands-free telephone controls. The EX-Navi variant has a multi-information display in the gauge cluster. The third-row seats in the Odyssey can be folded right into the floor in a 50:50 configuration which increases the cargo space substantially.
The top-of-the-line Odyssey variant comes standard with a 360° camera, Smart Parking Assist System, Parking Sensors, Blind Spot Information, and Cross Traffic Monitor. These features are not available for the EX variant. However, safety features like dual front, side, and curtain airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Hill Start Assist, Anti-lock Braking System, and Electronic Brake-force Distribution come standard on both variants.
The 2019 Odyssey is powered by an inline four-cylinder, 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC with Earth Dreams Technology and makes 173 hp and 226 Nm of Torque. Both variants are offered with a continuously variable transmission (CVT).
The Honda Odyssey is available in four colors, (1) Premium White Pearl, (2) Super Platinum Metallic, (3) Crystal Black Pearl, and (4) Premium Twinkle Black Pearl (only available for the EX-Navi)
Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (2019 Honda Odyssey EX-Navi)
- Redesigned Dark Chrome Front Grille
- LED Headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- Driver and Passenger Side Power Sliding Doors
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
Interior Specs (2019 Honda Odyssey EX-Navi)
- Captain’s Chairs with Ottoman
- Nine-inch Rear Entertainment System with HDMI and DVD
- Seven-inch Touch Display with Navigation
- Eight-way Power Seats
- Fold-Flat Magic Seats
Safety Tech Features (2019 Honda Odyssey EX-Navi)
- 360° Camera
- Blind Spot Information (BSI)
- Smart Parking Assist System
- Driver-Passenger, Side, and Curtain Airbags
- Cross Traffic Monitor (CTM)
- Inline four-cylinder, 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC with Earth Dreams Technology (173 hp and 226 Nm of Torque)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
The 2019 Odyssey is a practical and reliable minivan that has modern styling, a luxurious and functional interior, generous cargo space, and a decent gasoline engine that can take you anywhere.
The Odyssey can seat 7-8 people and has enough cargo space for seven normal-sized suitcases, and the rear seats can be folded down into the floor if you need more room. Both variants of the Honda Odyssey also come standard with notable safety tech features such as dual front, side, and curtain airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Hill Start Assist, Anti-lock Braking System, and Electronic Brake-force Distribution, but the top-of-the-line variant has considerably more safety features and more luxurious amenities.
- The Honda Odyssey is an ideal candidate if you’re looking for a practical and reliable minivan.
- The EX-Navi variant has more amenities and safety features than the base EX model.
- Both variants come standard with several remarkable safety tech features.
- Cargo space is adequate, and can be significantly increased with the Magic Seats.
The New Honda Odyssey 2018 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Honda Odyssey 2019 Review in the Philippines
How is the New 2019 Honda Odyssey different from the 2017 model?
This year, Honda Cars Philippines Inc. introduces the new 2018 Odyssey EX-V Navi which sports several improvements both on the inside and the outside:
- Platinum front grille
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- More safety and convenience features
What is new about the Honda Odyssey 2019 design?
The Honda Odyssey improves its EX-V Navi trim in terms of design and convenience with the following features:
- Outer door courtesy lights
- Speed-sensing automatic door locks
- One-touch up/down function for windows
What are Honda Odyssey 2019 specs and features?
Although improved, the new Honda Odyssey EX-V Navi 2018 is still equipped with a 2.4-liter engine and with a 7-inch touchscreen display and 9-inch entertainment system, and safety features like:
- Multi-view camera system and smart parking assist
What are Honda Odyssey 2019 prices in the Philippines
The New Honda Odyssey 3.5 A/T is now available in Honda dealerships at the following SRP:
- Honda Odyssey 3.5 A/T 2018 price in the Philippines: P2,079,000
Honda Odyssey Review in the Philippines
New Honda Odyssey Specs and Performance
The brand new Honda Odyssey promises to be not just a great family vehicle but an excellent all-around auto as well. It is evident how Honda has made it a huge consideration to make it as cozy and as stylish as possible. The Honda Odyssey promises unparalleled comfort and luxury with its spacious interior and partly sedan-like look. It has an efficient and eco-friendly 2.4-liter Earth Dreams DOHC i-VTEC engine that gives a maximum power output of 175 ps at 6,200 rpm, and a maximum torque of 23.0 kg-m at 4,000 rpm.
The Odyssey also boasts agile performance because of its smooth-working engine. And despite the fact that one of its main considerations is giving its passengers the most comfortable ride, it never took for the design aspect of the model. Don’t even think about mistaking it for your average minivan because the Honda Odyssey is so much more than that. It contains features like power driver seat, a back-up camera, rear seat entertainment system and rear seat sunshades. The removable center console is also a huge adage because of its usefulness. The other controls can be easily navigated and used because they are made user-friendly.
Honda Odyssey Fuel Consumption
The brand new Honda Odyssey takes fuel efficiency to greater heights with noteworthy features. The Idle Stop System automatically turns off the engine when the vehicle is at a standstill, and restarts when the brake pedal is released. This may be deactivated manually depending on the customer’s preference. To boost fuel efficient driving, Honda came up with the Eco Assist System, which consists of eco-coaching ambient light and ECON Mode
New Honda Odyssey fuel consumption:
- Honda Odyssey 2016: 10.6 l/100km average rating
- Honda Odyssey 2015: 11.1 l/100km average rating
- Honda Odyssey 2014: 11.6 l/100km average rating
- Honda Odyssey 2013: 11.6 l/100km average rating
Second hand Honda Odyssey fuel consumption:
- Honda Odyssey 2010: 12.4 l/100km average rating
- Honda Odyssey 2007: 12.1 l/100km average rating
- Honda Odyssey 2006: 11.8 l/100km average rating
- Honda Odyssey 2004: 11.8 l/100km average rating
Honda Odyssey Features
Honda Odyssey Convenience and Entertainment Features
Families will find a lot to love in the Honda Odyssey, from its exterior features to its infotainment system. The Honda Odyssey has dual power sliding doors, a low step-in height (12 inches), and flexible seating configurations that definitely prioritize occupant comfort and convenience. The 8-way power adjustable seat is a definite treat for drivers.
- 7” Touch Screen Display Audio
- Bluetooth, HDMI Port
- Single zone automatic AC
- Exterior temperature indicator
- Ambient console lighting
- Steering Wheel Controls
Honda Odyssey Safety Features
The Odyssey is a Honda minivan that you can count on through thick or thin. With the following first-rate safety features, passengers or cargo are well-protected at all times:
- Advance Compatibility Engineering (ACE)
- Child Lock
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Hill Start Assist
- Keyless Entry System
- Reverse Camera
Honda Odyssey Design
Honda Odyssey Interior
Comfort and luxury are embodied by the New Honda Odyssey variant’s interior with these great features.
- 2nd and 3rd row A/C vents
- Day & Night rear view mirror
- One Touch UP/DOWN Switch Power Windows
- Fold Flat Magic Seats
- Retractable Center Console with Cup Holder
- Cold Storage Evaporator
Honda Odyssey Exterior
If the outside of the Odyssey can speak, it will say “you can count on me”, and it can definitely back up its statement. Some of its dependable features include:
- Projector Beam Halogen LED Lights
- LED Park Light
- Integrated Side Turn Signal Door Mirrors
- Glass Printed Antenna
- Rear Sliding Doors
- Daytime Running Lights
Honda Odyssey Color Options
There are a variety of classy colors that you can choose from in the newest edition of the Honda Odyssey.
- Premium Twinkle Black Pearl
- White Orchid Pearl
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Super Platinum Metallic
- Carnelian Red Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
Honda Odyssey Price List in the Philippines
Expect the following prices for new and 2nd hand Honda Odyssey minivans when you check out carmudi.com.ph.
New Honda Odyssey Price in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2018 price in the Philippines: P2,079,000.00
- Honda Odyssey 2017 price in the Philippines: P2,413,000.00
- Honda Odyssey 2016 price in the Philippines: P2,149,000.00
Second Hand Honda Odyssey Price in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2015 price in the Philippines: P1,620,000.00
- Honda Odyssey 2014 price in the Philippines: P1,378,000.00
- Honda Odyssey 2012 price in the Philippines: P1,150,000.00
Honda Odyssey latest offers in the Philippines
- New Honda Odyssey for sale in Manila
- Used Honda Odyssey for sale in Manila
- New Honda Odyssey for sale in Pasig
- Used Honda Odyssey for sale in Pasig
- New Honda Odyssey for sale in Cebu
- Used Honda Odyssey for sale in Pampanga
Know more about Honda Odyssey 2016 price list in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2017 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2009 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2007 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2006 for sale in the Philippines
- Honda Odyssey 2000 for sale in the Philippines
Honda Odyssey for Sale in Philippines Price List
Honda Odyssey for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱338,000 for the inexpensive model Honda Odyssey and goes up to ₱1.65 Million for the most expensive car model Honda Odyssey.
|Honda Odyssey||Starts @ ₱338,000 *|