Used Honda Jazz for Sale in Philippines
Feb 25, 2021 - Currently, 15 Used Honda Jazz for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 15 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱220,000 only.
15 Used Honda Jazz available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Honda Jazz is available for ₱220,000 . Get great deals and promos on Honda Jazz for sale in Philippines, view detailed Honda Jazz price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Honda Jazz variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 15 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Pre-Owned Honda Jazz: Why Would You Want One?
The Honda Jazz is one of the most recognizable hatchbacks worldwide. The car has gone from a cute styling to a more regular and sporty side over the years. It’s also one of the most affordable premium hatchbacks noted for its ‘monospace’ design which lends the Jazz a spacious interior for a vehicle in its class.
The Honda Jazz has a very unique design. It’s not shaped like a typical hatchback. Rather it has a pretty longish design, more on the lines of a crossover vehicle.
The Jazz is now in its third generation. All Jazz cars are built on Honda’s Global Small Car platform. The chassis of the Jazz is manufactured from ultra-high-strength steel which ensures a solid build quality. The chassis is also larger than the previous versions.
Buying a pre-owned Honda Jazz makes sense because it makes the car more affordable. Also, since Jazz is a popular car in the Philippines, spare parts are easily available. Maintenance is worry-free. A pre-owned Jazz can ensure long years of run.
2nd Hand Honda Jazz for Sale: Pros & Cons
All cars have their share of pros and cons. Here are the pros and cons of the Honda Jazz
Used Honda Jazz pros
- Thrifty and powerful engine
- Multiple seating configurations
- Great looks even when dressed down
- Spacious for a car in the premium hatchback class
- Quality fit and finish
Used Honda Jazz Cons
- Suspension is a bit on the firmer side
- Missing volume and air-conditioning control knobs
- Sound insulation needs improvement
- Only two airbags for the entry-level trim
- onda Jazz Overview
The Honda Jazz is available in the standard, V, and the VX Navi trims. All the models are equipped with a 4-cylinder, 1.5-litre petrol engine. While the base model has a 5-speed manual gear system, the V and VX Navi trims come with continuously variable transmission.
The exterior of the Jazz has distinctive styling. The sleek headlight units stretch up to the opening of the grille. A chrome outline sets the grille apart from most other cars in this class. The bumper’s lower lip has excessive black plastic cladding and a blacked-out mesh design.
The cabin of the Honda Jazz has a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system. It supports seamless smartphone integration and navigation capability. The Jazz can carry five average-sized passengers with generous legroom. The seats are comfortable and travelling a mid-range distance is no problem at all. The wide windscreen and the driving position ensure a commanding view of the road.
The Honda Jazz comes with an impressive array of safety and driving features. These include multiple airbags, hill-start assist, antilock braking system, vehicle stability assist, push-button start, multi-view reverse camera and parking sensors.
The Jazz drives well within the city and has a nice cruising speed on the highway.
Used Honda Jazz for sale on Carmudi
The carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all used cars for sale available in the Philippines. While some vehicles are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The pre-owned Honda Jazz page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country.
Here are the lowest prices of various models of the Honda Jazz produced over the years.
- Honda Jazz 2020: From ₱220,000
- Honda Jazz 2018: From ₱765,000
- Honda Jazz 2017: From ₱650,000
- Honda Jazz 2016: From ₱595,000
- Honda Jazz 2015: From ₱765,000
- Honda Jazz 2014: From ₱380,000
- Honda Jazz 2013: From ₱428,000
- Honda Jazz 2012: From ₱338,000
- Honda Jazz 2010: From ₱400,000
- Honda Jazz 2009: From ₱380,000
- Honda Jazz 2008: From ₱240,000
- Honda Jazz 2004: From ₱250,000
Not only can you check out the pre-owned Honda Jazz range on our website, but there are also other used Honda cars for sale. The search can be customized according to the region, manufacturer, model year, features, and budget.
Second Hand Honda Jazz for Sale in Philippines Popular Cities
- Used Honda Jazz in Metro Manila
- Used Honda Jazz in Manila
- Used Honda Jazz in Quezon City
- Used Honda Jazz in Makati
- Used Honda Jazz in Pasig
- Used Honda Jazz in Angeles
Buy Second Hand Honda Jazz with Price Range
- Second Hand Honda Jazz Under ₱250K
- Second Hand Honda Jazz Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Honda Jazz Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Honda Jazz Under ₱2M
Used Honda Jazz Additional Advice
- There’s a wide variety of pre-owned Honda Jazz cars available in the market since the car is very common in the Philippines.
- The Jazz is a great car for first-time buyers and fits within the budget of most families.
- The Jazz is on the premium side as opposed to entry-level hatchbacks. So it may seem a bit overpriced.
Used Honda Jazz for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Honda Jazz for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱220,000 for the model Honda Jazz, in all a total of 15 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Honda Jazz||Starts @ ₱220,000 *|