Isuzu PH Unveils ‘PUV-X’ Program at 2019 Philippines Bus & Trucks Expo
At the Philippines Bus & Trucks 2019 Expo held last July 24 to 26 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City, Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) unveiled its vaunted ‘PUV-X’ program that provides the optimum “Isuzu Advantage” for its public utility vehicle (PUV) customers.
IPC discussed the ‘PUV-X’ program in detail during the Truckers Forum on July 25 and 26.
IPC’s presentation was a key portion during the 4th Transport Cooperative National Congress, an annual event spearheaded by the National Federation of Transport Cooperatives (NFTC-BKKPPI). Held within the Philippines Bus & Trucks 2019, the Congress gathers inputs from the transportation cooperatives sector to help formulate the needed programs, projects and activities to further update and develop these sectors.
The ‘PUV-X’ Program enumerates Isuzu’s 10-Point Advantage:
- Isuzu’s proven reliability, durability and efficiency;
- Experienced Body Builders;
- Accredited Accessories Suppliers;
- An unmatched three years or 150,000 kms warranty coverage;
- Nationwide dealership network of 43 outlets and counting;
- Expert Truck Executives (Truck Elites) to help customers;
- Nationwide parts availability, competent and trained service technicians, technical assistance from Japanese and Filipino engineers, and Isuzu Service Medic vans for roadside assistance anytime;
- Drivers and mechanic trainings;
- Extensive fleet management system, and;
- All-around customer assistance.
To aid in the discussion, a NLR77 Class 2 PUV and a NLR85 ref van were displayed at IPC’s booth. Test drives of the Isuzu PUVs used by the Senate Employees Transport Service Cooperative (SETSCO) were offered during these two days. The SETSCO shuttle also provided free rides to event participants within the Mall of Asia complex.
The annual PhilBus & Truck Show is recognized by the industry as the number one international bus, truck and commercial vehicle exhibition, a business-to-business trade show that prides itself in delivering top-quality trade buyers and decision makers. By working closely with key trade associations, the expo brings together bus, trucks and commercial vehicle operators, mining and construction companies, leasing and logistics companies, manufacturers, trading, parts and service and repair workshops to see and get updated on the latest range of buses, trucks and commercial vehicles.