New and Used Hyundai Starex for Sale Philippines | Hyundai Starex Price List
The Hyundai Starex is a 4-door van that has gained widespread popularity in the Philippines. Its good handling, powerful engine and numerous seating configurations have made it one of the country’s top van models. This unit can accommodate 10 to 12 people depending on trim level, making it a favorite among large families and fleet managers alike.Since its release, the Starex has consistently been Hyundai’s game-changer in the passenger van segment. It’s easily on of the most preferred options when a discussion turned to family vans of choice. Its inherent qualities, most notably its reliability and reputation, are strong enough to make it a huge favorite among buyers of both new and used cars for sale.
The New Hyundai Starex 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Hyundai Starex 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Hyundai Starex different from 2016 model?
The Starex has not received any updates for 2017. The vehicle’s latest improvements were done last 2014, with the introduction of the Premium and Platinum trims for the Hyundai Grand Starex Gold line. The new trims came with first-class features such as:
- Improved front fascia
- Plush beige leather seats
- Rear parking camera
- Second row captain seats
What is new about the Hyundai Starex 2017 design?
Both the new Premium and Platinum trims feature a refreshed exterior design that consists of a rehashed chrome grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers and a new 16-inch alloy wheel design, among others. Other design enhancements include:
- Tilting doors
- Flush glass
- Backseat tray
- Mood lighting
What are Hyundai Starex 2017 specs and features?
The latest Starex relies on a 2.5 CRDi (VGT) engine for power. This engine has 4 cylinders and 16 valves, and delivers an output of 170 hp and 441 Nm of torque. This engine is paired with a five-speed auto transmission with sports mode. As for the Starex’s other highlight features, these include:
- 22-inch LCD video monitor
- High fidelity surround sound system
- Four-eye parking sensor
- Additional Creamy White and Hypermetallic color options
What are Hyundai Starex 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The current lineup of the Hyundai Starex in the Philippines comes in an impressive total of seven variants, four of which are manual, while three are automatic. Price starts at P1,348,000 and tops up at P2,018,000. Below are the prices for the Starex’s top four variants:
- Hyundai Grand Starex 2017 10 Seater MT: P1,338,000,
- Hyundai Grand Starex 2017 12 Seater MT: P1,728,000
- Hyundai Grand Starex 2017 10 Seater AT : P1,818,000
- Hyundai Grand Starex 2017 GOLD 10 Seater AT: P2,018,000
Hyundai Starex Review in the Philippines
Hyundai Starex Specs and Performance
The Starex is available in two powertrain options: a 2.5 liter TCI SOHC 8-valve gasoline engine which produces 99 horsepower and 226 Nm of torque, and a 2.5 liter DOHC common rail fuel system (CRDi) with VGT technology which spurs 168 horsepower and 392 Nm of torque. This van accelerates from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 12 to 17 seconds and can reach a top speed of 150 kph.
Hyundai Starex Suspension employs a MacPherson with coil spring and gas-type shock absorbers at the front and a rigid axle five-link with coil spring and gas-type shock absorbers at the back. This ensures that the vehicle provides a comfortable ride whatever the weight of the load or the type of the road.
Hyundai Starex Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Hyundai Starex years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Hyundai Starex fuel consumption:
- Hyundai Starex 2017: TBA
- Hyundai Starex 2016: 8.1 l/100km average rating
- Hyundai Starex 2015: 10.6 l/100km average rating
- Hyundai Starex 2014: 9.0 l/100km average rating
Second hand Hyundai Starex fuel consumption:
- Hyundai Starex 2013: 9.0 l/100km average rating
- Hyundai Starex 2012: 9.8 l/100km average rating
- Hyundai Starex 2011: 9.8 l/100km average rating
- Hyundai Starex 2010: 9.8 l/100km average rating
Hyundai Starex Features
Hyundai Starex Convenience and Entertainment Features
For improved practicality, owners can maximize interior space using the seat variation feature. The van version also comes with twin swinging gates at the rear while the wagon variant is equipped with a hatch-style door. Other creature comforts in the Starex include:
- Roof mounted air vents
- Rear seat air control
- Keyless entry and burglar system
- Back-up warning system
- Flexible suspension design
- Small 5.6-meter turning circle
Hyundai Starex Safety Features
One downside to the Hyundai Starex is that it has a very limited amount of safety features. However, it does compensate for this shortcoming a bit with its sturdily built frame and sheets. Here are the safety features to expect from the vehicle.
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Electronic Stability Program
- Back-up warning system
- Keyless entry and burglar alarm
- Front driver and passenger airbags (optional)
- 16-inch disc brakes
Hyundai Starex Design
Hyundai Starex Interior
Inside is where the Starex truly shines, as the large and spacious interior cabin can comfortably seat a maximum total of 12 total passengers in all. Top-of-the-line variants also come with leather upholsteries, an overhead console and LED room lamp. As for the standard interior features, these are:
- Multiple cup holders
- Multi-switch panel
- Power window controls
- Seat bench tip-up
- Rear seat air control
- 1-DIN CD/MP3 player
Hyundai Starex Exterior
The Hyundai Starex van is a luxurious vehicle with defining side curves on its side. The model’s current release is offered in two trim levels: the GL trim is equipped with the TCI engine and the GLS has the CRDi engine. Noteworthy exterior features include:
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Pillar-type rear combination lamps
- Classy side garnish
- HID headlamps
- Trapezoidal honeycomb chrome grille
- Fog lamps
Hyundai Starex Color Options
Three color choices are available for the current Hyundai Starex in the market. These include:
- Creamy White
- Timeless Black
Hyundai Starex Pros and Cons
The following are some Hyundai Starex advantages and disadvantages:
Hyundai Starex Pros
- The great utility of the Hyundai Starex is one of the main reasons behind its popularity.
- The Hyundai Starex is a user-friendly, easy to drive van in spite of its large body size.
- The cabin space of the Hyundai Starex is very generous and comfortable for all passengers.
- The Hyundai Starex has a marvelous reputation for reliability and improved practicality.
Hyundai Starex Cons
- The fuel economy of the Hyundai Starex isn't the best for this class of vehicles.
- The big outer size of the Hyundai Starex makes it more of a bus than a minivan.
- One of the downsides of the Hyundai Starex is that it had minimal safety features.
- The Hyundai Starex has no radio speakers for the passengers in the second row.
Hyundai Starex Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for new or 2nd hand Hyundai Starex cars when you browse through our website:
New Hyundai Starex Price in the Philippines
- Hyundai Starex 2017 price in the Philippines: P1,348,000
- Hyundai Starex 2016 price in the Philippines: P1,348,000
- Hyundai Starex 2015 price in the Philippines: P900,000
- Hyundai Starex 2014 price in the Philippines: P898,000
Second Hand Hyundai Starex Price in the Philippines
- Hyundai Starex 2013 price in the Philippines: P765,000
- Hyundai Starex 2012 price in the Philippines: P770,000
- Hyundai Starex 2011 price in the Philippines: P878,000
- Hyundai Starex 2010 price in the Philippines: P578,000
Hyundai Starex latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Hyundai Starex price list in the Philippines
If you're thinking about buying a Hyundai Starex here is some helpful advice on what to consider before and after you make your purchase: