Used Hyundai Car for Sale in Philippines
Mar 01, 2021 - Currently, 335 Used Hyundai Car for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 335 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱160,000 only.
335 Used Hyundai available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Hyundai is available for ₱160,000 . Get great deals and promos on Hyundai for sale in Philippines, view detailed Hyundai price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Hyundai variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 335 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Hyundai Philippines: Overview
Hyundai has carved its name into the hearts of every Filipino as it is known for making cars that offer a perfect blend of performance, comfort, and technology. Currently, Hyundai has a nationwide base of 77 authorized dealerships spread across 40 cities in the country.
Local Presence Of Hyundai Car Models
Currently, Hyundai Philippines has a line-up of 4 SUVs (Hyundai Tucson, Santa Fe, Palisade, Venue), 4 Sedan (Hyundai Accent, Ioniq Hybrid, Reina, Ioniq EV), 1 Pickup Trucks (Hyundai H-100), 1 Hatchback (Hyundai Veloster), 2 Minivans (Hyundai Grand Starex, H350) and 2 Crossover (Hyundai Kona, Kona EV).
PRE-OWNED Hyundai Cars: Why Would You Want One?
For the Philippines, Hyundai offers a wide range of used car models that range from compact cars to premium SUVs to passenger vans.
Used Hyundai Cars for Sale on Carmudi
The Carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all pre-owned Hyundai cars available in the Philippines. While some used Hyundai Cars are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The second-hand Hyundai car page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country.
The top 5 used Hyundai car models are Grand Starex, Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Elantra, and Hyundai Santa Fe. The cheapest among them is the Hyundai Grand Starex that sells for Php 170,000 while the most expensive one is the 2020 Starex that costs Php 2.49 Million.
Pros and Cons of buying Second Hand Hyundai Cars Over New Cars
Second Hand Hyundai Cars Pros:-
- They are reliable: Used Hyundai cars are as reliable as their brand-new counterpart. Hyundai is known to build vehicles that are meant to offer long life and hence even the used cars of this Japanese brand are popular in the market. Besides this, Hyundai also has a lot of dealers in the country that have every type of spare part easily available with them.
- Offered At Affordable Costs: Second-hand cars have a lower price than the usual prices in the market for a particular car model. The price tag for the pre-owned Hyundai vehicles is much less than its original price. It may also depend on the car’s age, its condition, and its fair market value.
- Maintenance and Warranty: Your car can still have warranties, but if you're buying one that's more than three to five years old, then it's highly probable that your warranty coverage has already ended. If this is the case, then there are some Hyundai dealers that offer warranties / extended warranties to used car owners.
- Can Be Serviced Easily: One of the main advantages of buying a used Hyundai car is that you can get it repaired anywhere in case of emergency. Because of the brand’s huge presence in the country, almost every mechanic is well-equipped and experienced to service a Hyundai car.
Second Hand Hyundai Cars Cons:-
- Hidden problems: Unless you brought your trusty mechanic when checking out a used car, you’ll never know its problems until it’s too late. Why? In most cases, the previous owner won’t tell you if a car has been flooded, involved in an accident, or worse - involved in a criminal case.
- Outdated technology/features: Practically, every brand new car that gets launched presents some sort of innovative technology. This means the older used cars eventually get left in the dust in terms of features whether it’s for safety, entertainment, or performance. Unless you shell out a lot of money, don’t expect to get the latest gadgets and gizmos available in the cars today.
- Lack of choice: You have to explore a lot in order to find the perfect car for you as you want. Let’s say, for example, you find a car that has got a good engine and suspension but lacks features because it’s a lower variant. On the other hand, you find a higher variant model that has not been maintained properly. Therefore, searching for the perfect blend in the used car market is a bit challenging.
However, with Carmudi, you need not have to worry about the disadvantages of second hand cars for sale because all the used cars displayed on our website go through a checking process to ensure that they are devoid of any hidden problems or outdated technology and parts. In addition to this, you get to choose from a wide range of models that are priced at a reasonable rate which makes them a lucrative choice.
Buy Second Hand Hyundai Cars in Cities of Philippines
- Used Hyundai Cars in Manila
- Used Hyundai Cars in Quezon City
- Used Hyundai Cars in Makati
- Used Hyundai Cars in Cebu City
- Used Hyundai Cars in Davao City
Get 2nd Hand Hyundai Cars with Price Range
- Pre-Owned Hyundai Cars Under ₱250K
- Pre-Owned Hyundai Cars Under ₱500K
- Pre-Owned Hyundai Cars Under ₱1M
Used Hyundai Cars for Sale by Model Years
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2020
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2019
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2018
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2017
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2016
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2015
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2014
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2013
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2012
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2011
- Second Hand Hyundai Cars 2010
Benefits to Buy Used Hyundai Cars from Carmudi
- Affordable Value
- Transparent Operations
- Numerous Models Available
Used Hyundai Car for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Hyundai Car for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱160,000 for the model Hyundai Getz, in all a total of 335 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Hyundai Getz||Starts @ ₱160,000 *|
|Hyundai Starex||Starts @ ₱278,000 *|
|Hyundai Coupe||Starts @ ₱450,000 *|
|Hyundai Palisade||Starts @ ₱3.5 Million*|
|Hyundai Accent Hatch||Starts @ ₱390,000 *|
|Hyundai Eon||Starts @ ₱218,000 *|
|Hyundai Kona||Starts @ ₱480,000 *|
|Hyundai Reina||Starts @ ₱305,000 *|
|Hyundai Accent||Starts @ ₱248,000 *|
|Hyundai Elantra||Starts @ ₱300,000 *|
|Hyundai Genesis G90||Starts @ ₱4.8 Million*|
|Hyundai Grand i10||Starts @ ₱395,000 *|
|Hyundai Grand Santa Fe||Starts @ ₱558,000 *|
|Hyundai Grand Starex||Starts @ ₱170,000 *|
|Hyundai H-100||Starts @ ₱480,000 *|
|Hyundai i20 Cross Sport||Starts @ ₱658,000 *|
|Hyundai Santa Fe||Starts @ ₱370,000 *|
|Hyundai Tucson||Starts @ ₱268,000 *|
|Hyundai Veloster||Starts @ ₱801,000 *|
|Hyundai Genesis Coupe||Starts @ ₱750,000 *|
There are 77 authorized Hyundai cars dealers across 40 cities in the Philippines.