Get your 6th PMS for FREE with Mitsubishi’s latest promo
Japanese automotive brand Mitsubishi’s local wing wants to make sure customers have original parts in their vehicles without burning a hole in their respective wallets with their latest periodic maintenance service (PMS) promo.
Mitsubishi Motors Philippine Corporation (MMPC) has just launched its latest initiative, the 5+1 PMS promo, to show its appreciation to its loyal customers.
Through the said promo, customers who continuously patronize Mitsubishi Motors genuine parts and Mitsubishi dealership aftersales services will be given a FREE 6th scheduled PMS, otherwise known as the 25,000-km preventive maintenance service.
The promo is applicable to all Montero Sport, Strada, Xpander and Mirage (G4 and Hatchback) units released from April 1 to March 31 next year. L300 and L200 units are excluded from the promo due to their commercial nature.
Eligible models released from February 1 to March 31, 2020, but with the first PMS done before July 1, 2020, will also qualify to the promo.
MMPC also reminded that labor, parts and standard items included the 25,000km PMS are the only ones that will come free of charge. Other items not included in the 25,000km PMS, but are in need of replacement, shall be charged accordingly.
MMPC President and CEO Mutsuhiro Oshikiri addressed every motorist’s struggles these days at the promo's launch.
“We at Mitsubishi Motors Philippine Corporation understand that during these trying times, our brand needs to further extend assistance to our customers by providing special programs that will generate additional savings and improved vehicle ownership experience. We value or clients very much and we want to show that we are here to support them in every way we can,” Oshikiri said.
According to MMPC, the free PMS may only be claimed after the previous five PMS have been completed. Also, the free periodic maintenance must be availed within the same dealer group that performed the previous five service.
To ensure that the five maintenance services were completed, customers must present their warranty booklet along with the complete vehicle information and PMS records prior to obtaining their 6th PMS service.
MMPC customers may redeem their free 6th PMS until November 29, 2022.
MMPC has prescribed a schedule for its Mitsubishi vehicles.
- PMS #1: One month from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle or 1,000 Km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #2: Four months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle or 5,000 Km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #3: Eight months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle or 10,000 Km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #4: Twelve (12) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle or 15,000 Km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #5: Sixteen (16) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle or 20,000 Km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #6: Twenty (20) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle or 25,000 Km (whichever comes first)
Photos from Mitsubishi Motors Philippines