Hyundai PH offers 'summer loving' promo for its trucks and buses until May
The local importer for Korean automotive marque Hyundai is offering discounts to ensure that its trucks and buses get some summer lovin’ with their latest promotion.
Offered until May 31, Hyundai Asia Resources, Incorporated (HARI), the official distributor of Hyundai trucks and buses in the Philippines, offers “Hyundai Partners in the Drive” that will help maintain the road worthiness of your vehicles, with great discounts on parts for Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS), General Job (GJ), and even labor rendered during these activities.
For the said promo, a discount of 10 percent is being given on selected PMS parts—oil filter, oil gasket, air filter, fuel filter, aircon filter, and air dryer filter cartridge. Aside from that, a 15-percent markdown is given on GJ parts and another 10 percent off on labor.
Below are the participating Hyundai Trucks and Buses dealerships and service centers:
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Alabang, Block 13 Lot 1 Phase 3 Commerce Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Baliwag, DRT Highway, Pagala, Baliwag, Bulacan
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Cabanatuan City, Km 108 Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Sumacab Este, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Clark, LGC Automotive Services Building, M. Roxas Highway, Freeport Zone, Clark, Pampanga
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Dasmariñas Cavite, Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way, Salitran I, Dasmarinas, Cavite 4114
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Davao, Km. 10, Brgy. Sasa, Davao City, Davao del Sur
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Iloilo, Mc Arthur Drive, Tabuc Suba, Jaro, Iloilo City
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Manila Bay, D. Macapagal Boulevard, Cor. Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue Extension, Pasay City
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Naga City, Km 442, Maharlika Hi-way, Brgy. Del Rosario, Pan-Philippine Highway, Naga
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Santiago City, Km 335 Batal, Santiago, Isabela
HARI CV President and CEO Maria Fe Perez-Agudo expressed the company's commitment to provide the business community with reliable options.
“We, at Hyundai Trucks and Buses Philippines, in partnership with the business community, our 16 dedicated CV dealers and service centers, and the nation, shall continue to provide a fleet of quality, reliable, safe, and efficient trucks and buses and, more importantly, service that champions the needs of our hard-working entrepreneurs in the new normal. We aim to build partnerships that last well into the better normal that we all hope for,” Agudo was quoted as saying.
Photos from Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc.