MotorStar Motorcycles for Sale in Philippines
Apr 14, 2021 - Currently, 25 MotorStar Motorcycles for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Bikes (25) information, including Bike specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose.
25 MotorStar motorcycles available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest MotorStar motorcycles is available for ₱38,000 and the most expensive one for ₱140,000 . Get great deals and promos on MotorStar motorcycles for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, features, MotorStar motorcycle models variant details & more. Select your favorite ride out of available 25 MotorStar bikes and make your dream come true of buying your own motorcycle.
Motorstar for sale Philippines | Motorstar price list
Motorstar is a brand of Filipino assembled motorcycles known for their inexpensive price. Most of its motorcycle parts come from China and are assembled locally in the Philippines. According to their website, the company was established in 2002 and is a member of the Chamber of Assembler and Manufacturers of Motorcycles of the Philippines (CHAMMP) which competes with the top Japanese manufacturers Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki.
Motorstar has a wide variety of motorcycles with different body styles which they categorize as: underbone, scooter, on/off road, business type, cruisers, electronic bikes, lifestyle, and AEON. Here in the Philippines, Eastworld Motor Industries Corporation is the local assembler and distributor of Motorstar. It has its main office in Caloocan City. Motorstar’s current lineup of vehicles in the country include the Motorstar Nicess 110, Motorstar Idol 110, Motorstar Idol 125, Motorstar Zest X110-III, Motorstar Zest X110-IIIM, Motorstar Sapphire 110S, Motorstar MSX 125S-II, Motorstar MSX 125M, Motorstar MSX 150X, Motorstar MSX 200-II, Motorstar EasyRide150R, Motorstar Xplorer Z150, Motorstar Xplorer X200R, Motorstar Xplorer Z2501, Motorstar Magnum 250, Motorstar Moto R155 , Motorstar Moto X155, Motorstar Star X125S, Motorstar Star X125-II, Motorstar Star X155, Motorstar Star X155 IIA, Motorstar Viber, Motorstar EBIKE-TDL165Z, Motorstar ESCOOT-TDR554Z, Motorstar Co-In 125, Motorstar ELITE 350i, Motorstar Urban 125, Motorstar Cobra 350, Motorstar Crossland RX 350, Motorstar Crossland RX 350 4WD, Motorstar Cube X4 350, and Motorstar Cafe400. If you’re thinking of purchasing a new or 2nd hand Motorstar motorcycle, then read our review below.
What are the best-selling Motorstar motorcycle models in the Philippines?
Motorstar Idol for sale in the Philippines
Motorstar Idol Engine Specs
In the Philippine market, Haus Motors offers Motorstar Idol 110 (which is available in either mags or spoke wheels) and Motorstar Idol 125. The Idol 110 has a 107 cc 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC engine with a 4-speed auto clutch gear shifting mode. The engine specifications of the Motorstar Idol 125, on the other hand, are:
- Base engine: 123.67 ml, 4-stroke, OHC, air-cooled engine
- Cylinders: Single cylinder
- Gear shifting mode: 4-speed auto clutch
- Starter system: Electric/kick
Motorstar Idol Fuel Consumption
According to Haus Motors’ website, while the Motorstar Idol 110 has a fuel tank capacity of 3.5 L, it is rated with a fuel consumption of 50 km/L. The Motorstar Idol 125, on the other hand, is rated at a fuel consumption of 45 km/L with a fuel tank capacity of 4 L.
What are Motorstar Idol Standout Features?
While the Motorstar Idol 110 has an electric/kick starter system, its suspension system consists of front telescopic suspension and rear dual shock suspension. For a safer ride, the brake system is equipped with a front disc brake and a rear drum brake. On the other hand, features for the Motorstar Idol 125 include:
- Front disc brake
- Rear drum brake
- Front tire size: 2.50 – 17
- Rear tire size: 2.75 – 17
- Front telescopic suspension
- Rear dual shock suspension
Motorstar MSX for sale in the Philippines
Motorstar MSX Engine Specs
The Motorstar MSX in the Philippine market has four variants, namely MSX 125S-II, MSX 125M, MSX 150X, and MSX 200-II. The MSX 125S-II and MSX 150X engines have a CDI ignition mode with a chain drive mode, while the MSX 200-II has a 196.40 ml 4-stroke overhead cam, air-cooled engine with a CDI ignition and chain transmission. On the other hand, the specifications for the engine of the MSX 125M are as follows:
- Base engine: 123.7 ml engine
- Max Speed: ≥ 90
- Horsepower: 7.78 hp
- Torque: 8.5 Nm
Motorstar MSX Fuel Consumption
According to Motorstar’s website, the MSX 125M has a fuel tank capacity of 10 L, with a fuel consumption rating of ≤ 2.1 L / 100 km.
What are Motorstar MSX Standout Features?
With an overall dimension of 1785 mm in length, 740 mm in width, 1015 mm in height and a wheelbase length of 1200 mm, you and your passenger can comfortably fit on the MSX 125M. Same goes for the MSX 125S-II with an overall length, width, and height dimensions of 1900 mm, 600 mm, and 1000 mm, and the MSX 150X with a dimension of 1970 mm, 820 mm, and 1070 mm. The MSX 125M and MSX 150X can go as fast as ≥ 90 km/h, while the MSX125-II can reach a speed of up to ≥ 80 km/h. On the other hand, features for the MSX 200-II are:
- Electric and kick starter system
- Manual clutch
- Upside Down Front Fork Assy
- Front Spokewheel: 2.75-21 / 225kPa
- Rear Spokewheel: 4.10-18 / 250kPa
- Front and rear disc brake
- Dimension (LxWxH): 2155mm x 804mm x 1194mm
- Wheelbase: 1405 mm
- Maximum load: 150 kg
- Net weight: 127 kg
Motorstar Star for sale in the Philippines
Motorstar Star Engine Specs
The Motorstar Star business-type motorcycle series has four variants for the Philippine market, namely the Motorstar Star X125S, Motorstar Star X125 II, Motorstar Star X155, and Motorstar Star X155 IIA. The Star X125S has a 124 ml 4-stroke, air cooled, contact point gasoline engine with a fuel tank volume of ≥ 8L that is linked to a chain drive transmission, while the X155 IIA has a 155 cc engine with a CDI ignition mode. The information regarding the engine specifications of the Motorstar Star X155 can be found below:
- Base engine: 155 cc 4-stroke, air-cooled engine
- Transmission: 4-speed manual clutch
- Suspension: Front telescopic and rear dual shock with aux
- Brake System: Front and rear drum brake
Motorstar Star Fuel Consumption
According to the website of Haus Motors, the Motorstar Star X155 has a fuel consumption rating of 40 km/L with a fuel tank capacity of 10 L.
What are Motorstar Star Standout Features?
The Star X155 and Star X155 IIA has the same features. With an overall dimension of 2010 mm in length, 740 mm in width, 1050 in height, and a wheelbase length of 1290 mm, you can ride comfortably with another person. Both of the motorcycles also have a maximum load capacity of 180 kg and can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. On the other hand, some features of the Motorstar Star X125S include:
- Pedal kick start
- Front tire: 2.75-17 225kPa
- Rear tire: 3.00-17 280kPa
- Front disc brake and rear drum brake
Motorstar Nicess for sale in the Philippines
Motorstar Nicess Engine Specs
The Motorstar Nicess 110 in the Philippines has a 107.0 ml engine with a CDI ignition type. The engine also has a 4.2 L fuel capacity and a cylinder bore x stroke of 52.4 x 49.5mm. Other information regarding its specifications are as follows:
- Base engine: 107.0 ml engine
- Max speed: ≥ 50 to 80 km/h
- Horsepower: 6.97 hp
- Torque: 6.8 Nm
Motorstar Nicess Fuel Consumption
According to owners of the Motorstar Nicess, it has a fuel consumption of 62.86 km/liter.
What are the Motorstar Nicess Standout Features?
With black, blue, and red body colors to choose from, this sharp-looking underbone can catch anyone’s attention when you take it for a ride. Aside from style, this motorcycle also offers a good fuel economy. As for its dimensions, the Nicess 110 is 1900 mm long, 630 mm wide, 970 mm tall and has a wheelbase length of 1225 mm. This underbone bike has a dry weight of 95.5 kg, as well, and can carry a maximum load of 75 kg (including the driver). Other features of the Nicess 110 can also be found below:
- Kick/ Electric Starting System
- 12V5Ah battery
- Front wheel: 2.50 x 17
- Rear wheel: 2.75 x 17
Motorstar Latest offers in the Philippines
Click on the links below to locate a Motorstar vehicle for sale near you and check out what they can offer!
- New Motorstar for sale in Manila
- Used Motorstar for sale in Manila
- New Motorstar for sale in Rizal
- Used Motorstar for sale in Rizal
- New Motorstar for sale in Laguna
- Used Motorstar for sale in Laguna
Motorstar Price List Philippines
You can check out the following new or used Motorstar prices in the Philippines below:
New Motorstar Idol price list Philippines
- Motorstar Idol 110 2015 price in Philippines: P41,000
- Motorstar Idol 110 2014 price in Philippines: P40,000
- Motorstar Idol 125 2013 price in Philippines: P38,000
Second hand Motorstar Idol price list Philippines
- Motorstar Idol 110 2012 price in Philippines: P35,000
- Motorstar Idol 110 2011 price in Philippines: P31,000
- Motorstar Idol 110 2010 price in Philippines: P21,000
New Motorstar MSX price list Philippines
- Motorstar MSX 125 2016 price in Philippines: P45,000
- Motorstar MSX 200 2016 price in Philippines: P85,000
- Motorstar MSX 125 2015 price in Philippines: P40,000
- Motorstar MSX 125S 2015 price in Philippines: P45,000
Second hand Motorstar MSX price list Philippines
- Motorstar MSX 125 2014 price in Philippines: P13,508
- Motorstar MSX 150X 2014 price in Philippines: P13,500
- Motorstar MSX 125 2013 price in Philippines: P33,000
- Motorstar MSX 150X 2013 price in Philippines: P36,000
New Motorstar Star price list Philippines
- Motorstar Star X125 2016 price in Philippines: P43,000
- Motorstar Star X155 2016 price in Philippines: P46,000
- Motorstar Star X125 2015 price in Philippines: P39,000
Second hand Motorstar Star price list Philippines
- Motorstar Star X125 2014 price in Philippines: P35,000
- Motorstar Star X125 2013 price in Philippines: P30,000
- Motorstar Star X125 2012 price in Philippines: P36,000
New Motorstar Nicess price list Philippines
- Motorstar Nicess 110 2016 price in Philippines: P39,000
- Motorstar Nicess 110 2015 price in Philippines: P40,500
- Motorstar Nicess 110 2014 price in Philippines: P41,000
Second hand Motorstar Nicess price list Philippines
- Motorstar Nicess 110 2015 price in Philippines: P30,000
- Motorstar Nicess 110 2014 price in Philippines: P18,000
- Motorstar Nicess 110 2013 price in Philippines: P27,000
MotorStar Motorcycles for Sale in Philippines Price List
MotorStar Motorcycles for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱38,000 for the inexpensive model MotorStar Zest X110-III and goes up to ₱140,000 for the most expensive car model MotorStar Cafe 400.
|MotorStar MSX 125M||Price coming soon|
|MotorStar MSX 150X||₱41,000|
|MotorStar Sapphire 110 -II||₱40,500|
|MotorStar Star-X155 IIA||Price coming soon|
|MotorStar Xplorer Z150||₱55,000|
|MotorStar Zest X110-III||₱38,000|
|MotorStar Magnum 250||₱78,000|
|MotorStar Nicess 110||₱40,000|
|MotorStar Star-X 125S||₱39,000|
|MotorStar Zest X110-IIIM||₱40,000|
|MotorStar Cafe 400||₱140,000|
|MotorStar Star X 125 II||₱40,000|
MotorStar Scooter for Sale in Philippines Price List
MotorStar scooter prices start at ₱39,000 for the model MotorStar Viber.
|MotorStar Co-in125||Price coming soon|
|MotorStar Elite350i||Price coming soon|
|MotorStar Ebike||Price coming soon|
|MotorStar Escooter||Price coming soon|
|MotorStar Urban125||Price coming soon|
There are 2 authorized MotorStar motorcycles dealers across 2 cities in the Philippines.