Honda Accord for Sale in Philippines
9 Honda Accord available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Honda Accord is available for ₱388,000 . Get great deals and promos on Honda Accord for sale in Philippines, view detailed Honda Accord price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Honda Accord variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 9 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Honda Accord for Sale Philippines | Honda Accord Price List 2019
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR HONDA ACCORD 2019
|3.6 stars|| |
|3.5 stars|| |
|4 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
2019 HONDA Accord
The Honda Accord is Honda’s challenger in the midsize luxury sedan market. Known for making nimble, practical cars that are easy and fun to drive, Honda steps its game up with the Accord, rivalling the Toyota Camry, Hyundai Sonata, and the Subaru Legacy.
The Honda Accord is available in only one variant: the 2.4 S Navi, hosting an Inline 4-Cylinder 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC engine that makes 172 hp and 226 Nm of torque through a five-speed automatic transmission. The Accord is priced at P1,938,000.
The Honda Accord features a sleek, refined design, with sharp character lines and 17-inch wheels giving it a bold, aggressive look. The Accord has LED everything: LED Headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights, LED Projector Fog lights, and LED Taillights. The Accord measures 4,890mm long, 1,850mm wide, and 1,465mm high.
Getting inside the Accord, you are greeted with a beautiful black-themed interior with dark brown wood trim with silver and piano black accents. All seats are wrapped in black leather, and there is a folding rear armrest with audio controls. The Accord comes with a four-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel and a seven-inch touchscreen Advanced Display hooked up to six speakers all throughout the cabin.
There are several notable safety tech features available to the Accord. It comes standard with a multi-view reverse camera, dual front, side, and curtain airbags, child seat anchors, Vehicle Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brake System, and front and rear parking sensors.
The Honda Accord comes with a 2.4-liter Inline 4-Cylinder 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC with Earth Dreams Technology that makes 172 hp and 226 Nm of torque, mated into a five-speed automatic transmission.
There are four color options for the Honda Accord, namely: (1) Crystal Black Pearl, (2) Lunar Silver Metallic, (3) Modern Steel Metallic, and (4) White Orchid Pearl.
Specs and Features
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Taillights
- Leather Seats
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
- Six speakers
- Intelligent Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Controls
- Four-spoke Leather Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
Safety Tech Features
- Multi-view Reverse Camera
- Child Seat Anchors
- Dual front, Side, and Curtain Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Front and Rear Sensors
- 2.4-liter Inline 4-Cylinder 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC with Earth Dreams Technology
- Five-speed Automatic Transmission
The Honda Accord is a great midsize luxury sedan, offering premium features and a modest engine that can take you anywhere in pure comfort and luxury. If you’re looking for a car that balances features, driving experience, and practicality, the Accord is a great car to consider.
Moreover, the Honda Accord has several notable safety tech features such as a multi-view reverse camera, front and rear sensors, child seat anchors, Vehicle Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brake System, and Hill Start Assist.
- The Honda Accord is an ideal car if you want a luxury daily driver.
- It comes with several notable safety tech features.
- It has only one variant.
- Modest engine and luxurious interior ensures you get the best ride quality.
Honda Accord 2019 in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Honda Accord different from the 2018 model?
The new and refreshed Honda Accord 2018 comes with some substantial changes and updates. Enhancements included some exterior changes, minor interior changes, better performance and a bunch of new features. Main changes include:
- Bolder exterior design
- Improved rigidity
- More safety with Honda Sensing package
- More equipment and gadgets
What is new about the Honda Accord 2019 design?
Both of the Honda Accord 2018 sedan and sporty coupe models received notable exterior changes, especially for the up front side, whereas the interior only gets minor updates. Some of the design changes include:
- LED headlights with automatic high beams
- Tweaked grille
- Tweaked bumper
- Tweaked headlights design
Honda Accord Specs 2018
Honda Accord Bodytype
Honda Accord Engine
Honda Accord Transmission
Honda Accord Wheelbase
Honda Accord Prices 2018
|Honda Accord 2.4 S A/T||1884000|
|Honda Accord 3.5 S-V A/T||2317000|
Honda Accord Review in the Philippines
Honda Accord: Engine Specifications and Performance
The most recent generation of the Accord continues to meet the expectations of the motoring public when it comes to vehicle performance. The first variant— the 2.4 S—uses an Inline 4-cylinder DOHC I-VTEC engine with Earth Dreams Technology and a 5-speed automatic transmission that packs 175ps@6200rpm and 23.0kg-m@4000rpm. The 3.5 SV variant of the Honda Accord 2015 is equipped with a SOHC I-VTEC V6 engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission that also has the Earth Dreams Technology. The V6 engine allows the 3.5 SV Honda Accord to quench any car nut’s thirst for speed, as the engine produces an impressive 281ps@6200rpm and 34.6kg-m@4900rpm.
Both trim levels of the latest Honda Accord use MacPherson Strut front suspension and Independent Multi-Link Coil Spring with Stabilizer rear suspension. The front brakes are ventilated discs while solid discs are used for the rear. The Accord uses Electric Power Steering with a tilt and telescopic steering wheel adjustment. The turning radius of the new Accord at the wheel center is 5.7m.
Honda Accord Fuel Consumption
One of the advantages of owning a Honda Accord is the fuel efficiency of its engines. When compared to rivals, the Honda Accord gets very good fuel consumption rates. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Honda Accord models from the past few years:
New Honda Accord Fuel Consumption:
- Honda Accord 2018: 8.3 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2015: 6.9 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2014: 7.1 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2013: 8.1 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2012: 8.9 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2011: 9.0 avg L/100KM
Used Honda Accord Fuel Consumption:
- Honda Accord 2010: 9.2 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2009: 9.4 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2008: 9.8 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2007: 9.1 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2006: 9.0 avg L/100KM
- Honda Accord 2005: 8.9 avg L/100KM
Honda Accord Features
Honda Accord Convenience and Entertainment Features
The spacious and large interior of the Honda Accord has been complemented with a wide variety of convenience and entertainment features. Some of the standard and optional features include:
- Dual zone climate control
- 4-speaker audio system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB and AUX ports
- Speed sensitive volume control
- Electric power steering
Honda Accord Safety Features
Honda always prioritizes rider safety when it builds its cars. The sheer amount of safety features you can find on the Honda Accord reinforces that fact. Some of the standard and optional safety features are:
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Guidelines
- G-CON Body Structure
- Child Seat Anchors
- Security Alarm with Immobilizer
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
Honda Accord Design
Honda Accord Interior Design
The recent Honda Accord is as equally charming and familiar on the inside as it is on the outside. The full leather seats are a wonder to look at and sit on. The spacious interior betrays the slimmer exterior, and has enough leg and shoulder room to keep average-sized adults comfortable. The Accord tries its hand on on-board tech capabilities with its twin-screen dashboard/infotainment system. Some of the interior features include:
- Illuminated glove box
- Power windows and door locks
- Front door pockets
- Folding rear seatback
- Folding center armrest
- Front and rear cup holders
Honda Accord Exterior Design
The Honda Accord has always been a nice-looking car, but the new models truly shine in the segment. Honda simply revamped the exterior in order to modernize the look and feel of the 2015 Accord onwards. The full-size sedan has plenty of modern details and sporty features that make it an elegant, practical car to consider. Some of the exterior features include:
- LED dual projector headlights
- Fog lights
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Dual exhaust pipes
- Alloy wheels
- LED taillights
Honda Accord Color Options
The Honda Accord comes available to the Philippines car markets in a choice of different body colors to choose from. Some of these colors are:
- Modern steel
- Carnelian red pearl
- White orchid pearl
- Alabaster silver
- Modern steel black
- Frost pearl
Honda Accord Price List in the Philippines
The Honda Accord can be found for a variety of prices throughout the country. If you are looking for a brand new or 2nd hand Honda Accord for sale in the Philippines, check below to get an idea of the car’s average prices:
New Honda Accord 2019 Price in the Philippines
|Honda Accord 2.4 S A/T||1884000|
|Honda Accord 3.5 S-V A/T||2317000|
Second hand Honda Accord Price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P1,400,000
- Honda Accord 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P1,120,000
- Honda Accord 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P1,200,000
- Honda Accord 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P660,000
Honda Accord latest offers in the Philippines
- New Honda Accord for sale in Manila
- Used Honda Accord for sale in Manila
- New Honda Accord for sale in Cebu
- Used Honda Accord for sale in Cebu
- New Honda Accord for sale in Davao
- Used Honda Accord for sale in Davao
Know more about Honda Accord price list in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2018 price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2017 price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2015 price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2014 price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2013 price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2012 price in the Philippines
- Honda Accord 2011 price in the Philippines
- ₱2.29 Million