New and Used Kia Picanto for Sale Philippines | Kia Picanto Price List
The Picanto is Kia’s offering in the subcompact segment. Some would call the little vehicle Kia’s trump card in the category, and the notion wouldn’t be that far-fetched. Its release compelled other carmakers to up their game, thus leading to some sort of revolution—Volkswagen launched the Up, while Renault, Peugeot, Citroen and Toyota refreshed the Twingo, 108, C1 and Wigo, respectively. Perhaps most telling is the fact that the Hyundai i10—the vehicle on which the Picanto was based, has been renewed as well. Whether you’re buying a Kia Picanto from an authorized dealership or a dealer of used cars for sale, you’re always bound to get your money’s worth. The vehicle’s modern timeless design and solid performance gives you a compact car that more than deserves to be on your short list.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR KIA PICANTO
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Kia Picanto 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Kia Picanto 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Kia Picanto different from 2016 model?
The new Kia Picanto is easily one of the prettiest small cars on the market, and Kia makes it even better for 2017. Updates for the latest year model Picanto include:
- Upgraded exterior/interior
- Enhanced performance
- Improved 4-speaker audio system
- Larger LCD display
What is new about the Kia Picanto 2017 design?
Sporty and stylish are two words that come to mind when one first lays his eyes on Kia’s new mini car offering. Here are some of the more obvious changes to the Picanto:
- Wider “tiger-nosed” grille and flared bumpers
- Clear lens fog lamps
- New rear bumper black diffuser-effect panel
- 14-inch alloy wheels upgrade option
What are Kia Picanto 2017 specs and features?
Powertrains for the latest Picanto remain unchanged, so the vehicle still runs on the same gasoline engines as those you will find in Picanto second hand cars for sale. However, some really cool features have been introduced, such as:
- 2nd row full-folding seats (60:40)
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel with (Motor Driven Power Steering)
What are Kia Picanto 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The current Kia Picanto comes in two different trims—one is a manual, and the other automatic. You may visit a Kia dealer near you to inquire about the available options for each. MSRP for the two Kia Picanto trims are:
- Kia Picanto 2017 1.0 EX MT: P575,000
- Kia Picanto 2017 1.2 EX AT: P650,000
Kia Picanto Review in the Philippines
Kia Picanto Specs and Performance
The Picanto is powered by a choice of a 1.0 or a 1.2-liter gasoline engine. The three-cylinder 1.0L variant, reserved for base model versions, boasts of stellar economy but weak acceleration, as it takes this particular Kia Picanto engine 14.1 seconds to get from 0-100 kph. As expected, the four-cylinder 1.2L is the more powerful of the two engines, but it’s also just as economical as its 1.0L sibling in the real world.
The Kia Picanto suspension system comprises a MacPherson strut with stabilizer at the front and a coupled torsion beam axle at the back. Though the drive and performance isn’t that inspiring, the Picanto feels remarkably reliable to drive—you’ll feel confident driving the little car even on long stretches of highway roads.
Kia Picanto Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Kia Picanto years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Kia Picanto fuel consumption:
- Kia Picanto 2017: To be announced
- Kia Picanto 2016: 15.0 km/l average rating
- Kia Picanto 2015: 14.1 km/l average rating
- Kia Picanto 2014: 13.7 km/l average rating
Second hand Kia Picanto fuel consumption:
- Kia Picanto 2013: 15.3 km/l average rating
- Kia Picanto 2012: 12.2 km/l average rating
- Kia Picanto 2011: 14.6 km/l average rating
- Kia Picanto 2010: 14.6 km/l average rating
Kia Picanto Features
Kia Picanto Convenience and Entertainment Features
Small yet mighty, the Picanto truly represents the marvels of modern design. The compact 5-seater combines economical engines with improved cabin space and impressive technical design. Some of its most notable creature comforts include:
- 2nd row full folding seats
- 4-speaker MP3-compatible CD player
- Burglar alarm with security indicator
- Multi-function trip computer
- Satin silver interior trim
- Driver and passenger sun visors
Kia Picanto Safety Features
Safety has always been a major consideration for Kia regardless if the vehicle is as upscale as the Kia Sportage or as entry-level as the Picanto. Here are the safety features that the Kia Picanto is fitted with:
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Traction Control System
- Vehicle Stability Management
- Curtain airbags
- Side impact beams
- Impact-sensing auto door unlock
Kia Picanto Design
Kia Picanto Interior
The latest Picanto comes with adjustable head rests and seat height, luggage area lights and motor driven power steering for enhanced convenience and comfort. Meanwhile, the 60:40 split-folding 2nd row seats ensure your purchases are safe and comfy in the backseat. Here are the rest of the Picanto’s quality interior features:
- ECO indicator
- Power windows
- LED front foot well lights
- Day and night rearview mirror
- 12-volt power outlet
- Rear window defroster with timer
Kia Picanto Exterior
Though an entry-level vehicle, the Kia Picanto boasts body-colored bumpers and mirrors, which is a feature often found in pricier cars. Tinted glass windows also come standard for ultra-sleek aesthetics. Other standard features include:
- Speed-variable front wipers with washer
- Rear windshield wiper with washer
- Daytime running lights
- High mount stop lamp
- Chrome ‘Schreyer’ grille surround
- Electric outside mirrors
Kia Picanto Color Options
Get to choose from seven Kia Picanto colors that are sure to get you noticed on the road:
- Clear White
- Titanium Silver
- Signal Red
- Cherry Pink
- Galaxy Black
- Honey Bee
Kia Picanto Pros and Cons
The Kia Picanto’s advantages and disadvantages can be found below:
Kia Picanto Pros
- The Kia Picanto has a pretty nice exterior styling with modern shape and details.
- The fuel economy of the Kia Picanto is better than many competitors in the segment.
- Aside from having a good value for money ratio, the Kia Picanto is easily affordable.
- The cabin of the Kia Picanto is roomy and comfortable, especially the front side.
Kia Picanto Cons
- The Kia Picanto is somewhat slow when compared to rivals from the same class.
- The Kia Picanto is a bit lacking in terms of safety features, compared to competitors.
- There are some hard cabin materials inside of the Kia Picanto that could be better.
- In terms of ride quality on motorways, rivals are more refined than the Kia Picanto.
Kia Picanto Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for new or 2nd hand Kia Picanto cars when you browse through our website:
New Kia Picanto Price in the Philippines
- Kia Picanto 2017 price in the Philippines: P699,900
- Kia Picanto 2016 price in the Philippines: P575,000
- Kia Picanto 2015 price in the Philippines: P615,000
- Kia Picanto 2014 price in the Philippines: P420,000
Second Hand Kia Picanto Price in the Philippines
- Kia Picanto 2010 price in the Philippines: P260,000
- Kia Picanto 2008 price in the Philippines: P240,000
- Kia Picanto 2007 price in the Philippines: P219,000
- Kia Picanto 2005 price in the Philippines: P180,000
Kia Picanto latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Kia Picanto price list in the Philippines