Mitsubishi L300 for Sale in Philippines
42 Mitsubishi L300 available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Mitsubishi L300 is available for ₱180,000 . Get great deals and promos on Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Philippines, view detailed Mitsubishi L300 price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Mitsubishi L300 variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 42 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Mitsubishi L300 for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi L300 Price List
|2.5 stars|| |
|2 stars|| |
|2.5 stars|| |
VALUE FOR MONEY
|Latest Price 2017|| |
Lowest Price 150,000.00
Highest Price 780,000.00
Mitsubishi L300 Specs and Performance
The L300’s origins can be traced back to the line which was first produced in the 1970s as a series of vans and trucks. Since its inception, the product line has used the same engine model, the 4D56, and is available in a 2.0 liter or a 2.5 liter diesel engine. Other trim levels use a gasoline engine and some are equipped with a turbo engine. On average, the L300’s engine produces 70 horsepower and 140 Nm of torque.
Being a multi-purpose vehicle (MPV), the Mitsubishi L300 FB has a body-on-frame structure with an independent wishbone and coil spring front suspension and a semielliptical leaf spring in its rear. The L300 has rear wheel drive (RWD) and runs on a 5-speed manual transmission.
Mitsubishi L300 Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi L300 years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi L300 fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi L300 2017: TBA
- Mitsubishi L300 2016: 15.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi L300 2015: 15.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi L300 2014: 15.5 l/100km average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi L300 fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi L300 2013: 15.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi L300 2012: 15.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi L300 2011: 15.5 l/100km average rating
- Mitsubishi L300 2010: 15.5 l/100km average rating
Mitsubishi L300 Features
Mitsubishi L300 Convenience and Entertainment Features
As a vehicle designed for fleet and delivery use, the L300 doesn’t really come with much comfort amenities, so if that’s your priority, then you’re better off looking at another car. Here’s everything that the L300 has to offer in the convenience department:
- Cabin air conditioning system (dealer option)
- Single in-dash CD player (dealer option)
- Power steering
Mitsubishi L300 Safety Features
Safety features on the L300 Mitsubishi van are minimal, as you can see in the list below. As a result, the vehicle garnered an abysmal one-star safety rating from the Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP).
- 10-inch Front Ventilated Discs
- 10-inch Rear Leading and Trailing Drums
- 9-inch Master Vacuum Brake Booster
- Self-sealing rear door weatherstrip
- Rear door cam locks
- Front passenger seatbelts
Mitsubishi L300 Design
Mitsubishi L300 Interior
The Mitsubishi L300 van is primarily intended for commercial use, and as such, interior features are very basic. Whether you’re buying your L300 from an authorized seller or a dealer of used cars for sale, here’s what to expect inside the L300:
- Air conditioning system (dealer option)
- Single-indash CD player with 2 speakers
- 2-spoke polypropylene steering wheel
Mitsubishi L300 Exterior
The Mitsubishi L300 is a versatile van with a simple streamlined design. Not much has changed about the L300’s design over the years. Depending on the need, buyers can choose between 3- or 4- door variants, as well as 3-, 15-, or 17- seating configurations. The MPV’s exterior is characterized by the following features:
- Chrome front grille
- Distinct multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Three-colored rear combination lamps
- 14-inch OJ steel rims
- Multiple cab configurations
- 2 wheelbase configurations (220, 2350mm)
Mitsubishi L300 Color Options
The L300 van is only available in white and gray
Mitsubishi L300 Pros and Cons
Read below for the Mitsubishi L300's advantages and disadvantges:
Mitsubishi L300 Pros
- The Mitsubishi L300 is long-lasting and has a low maintenance cost.
- The Mitsubishi L300 has a lot of engine choices to choose from.
- Versatile and dependable, the Mitsubishi L300 can fit a variety of purposes.
- For those with a low budget, the Mitsubishi L300 is conveniently affordable.
Mitsubishi L300 Cons
- The L300 has a lack of refinement in terms of exterior looks.
- In terms of technology, the L300 has very minimal features.
- The Mitsubishi L300 doesn't come with many safety features or equipment.
- The cabin design of the Mitsubishi L300 is basic and the materials are cheap.
Mitsubishi L300 Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for a new or 2nd hand Mitsubishi L300 van for sale Philippines when you browse through our website:
New Mitsubishi L300 Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2018 price in the Philippines: P620,000 – P1,062,000
- Mitsubishi L300 2017 price in the Philippines: P771,000
- Mitsubishi L300 2015 price in the Philippines: P766,000
- Mitsubishi L300 2014 price in the Philippines: P598,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi L300 Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2017 price in the Philippines: P350,000
- Mitsubishi L300 2012 price in the Philippines: P535,000
- Mitsubishi L300 2011 price in the Philippines: P488,000
- Mitsubishi L300 2010 price in the Philippines: P440,000
Mitsubishi L300 latest offers in the Philippines
- New Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Manila
- New Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Cebu
- Used Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Cebu
- New Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Davao
- New Mitsubishi L300 for sale in Northern Mindanao
Mitsubishi L300 price list by year
- Mitsubishi L300 2017 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi L300 2011 for sale in the Philippines
Mitsubishi L300 Additional Advice
Do you have some questions about how to buy or sell your next car? Or do you want some tips on how to finance, insure or maintain a Mitsubishi L300? Here are some articles that will answer your questions and help you on your journey:
- How to Get a Car History Check Before You Buy
- How to Buy Your First Car