Used Mitsubishi Adventure for Sale in Philippines
Jan 16, 2021 - Currently, 50 Used Mitsubishi Adventure for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 50 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱188,000 only.
50 Used Mitsubishi Adventure available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Mitsubishi Adventure is available for ₱188,000 . Get great deals and promos on Mitsubishi Adventure for sale in Philippines, view detailed Mitsubishi Adventure price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Mitsubishi Adventure variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 50 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
PRE-OWNED Mitsubishi Adventure: Why Would You Want One?
Before the more stylish looking crossover-SUVs came around, the Philippines roads were dominated by big-sized Asian utility vehicles (AUVs). The Mitsubishi Adventure was one such car. The company stopped its production some two years ago. But a few of them can still be seen as public transporters. And that proves how much reliable and practical the Adventure is, compared to newer vehicles. The Adventure forges an image of a rough, rugged, and tough vehicle that perfectly fits the adventurous appeal.
Decades after the Adventure was introduced in the Philippines market, it still remains a great value for buyers hunting for a people-carrier. Also, spare parts of the car are easily available because of its long production run. Maintenance doesn’t cost much. Because of its large size, it can be used as a family vehicle, particularly for outstation trips.
Yes, the Adventure may not turn heads like it used to do during its initial years, but its core competency makes it a great car for Philippine roads. It has a great body build and that makes the car more dependable than may present-day SUVs
2nd hand Mitsubishi Adventure for sale: Pros & Cons
Check out some of the pros and cons of the Mitsubishi Adventure, before you decide whether to buy it or not.
Used Mitsubishi Adventure Pros
- Suitable for all types of roads
- Affordable, no-frills car for transporters and large families
- Hugely spacious. 8 passengers can travel without any cramming
- High ground clearance provides a commanding view of the road
- The diesel engine is still frugal after years of use
- The boxy appearance gives enough headroom on all rows
Used Mitsubishi Adventure Cons
- Not much of driver aids that latest crossovers and SUVs have
- Handling on city roads could be a bit tough for some drivers because the Adventure’s huge size
- There’ll be hardly any luggage space if the vehicle is full of 9 passengers.
- Lack of enough safety and driver assistance features that many modern crossovers and SUVs have.
Mitusbishi Adventure Overview
The Mitsubishi Adventure is hauled by a 4-cylinder, 2.5-litre engine which produces 75 PS maximum power at 4,200 rpm and 138 Nm peak torque at 2,500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The car’s dashboard is pretty basic and uncluttered. The cabin has aluminum accents, similar to the chrome on the exterior. There’s a 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Bluetooth support and six speakers. It has manual air-conditioning.
The Adventure can carry up to 9 passengers. But accommodating all 9 passengers will leave little legroom. So, 8 occupants will be a comfortable number.
The back of the vehicle has opposite facing jump seats which can be folded up to increase the cargo capacity.
The Mitsubishi Adventure is available in the GLX, GLS Sport, and the SuperSport models.
Used Mitsubishi Adventure for sale on carmudi.com.ph
The Carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all pre-owned cars brand available in the Philippines. While some vehicles are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The pre-owned Mitsubishi Adventure page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country. Here are the lowest prices of various models of the Adventure produced over the years.
- Mitsubishi Adventure GLX 2017: From ₱598,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport 2016: From ₱608,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure GLX 2015: From ₱430,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure GLX 2012: From ₱448,000
- Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport SE 2011: From ₱430,000
Besides the pre-owned Mitsubishi Adventure, you can check out other used Mitsubishi cars listed on the website. You can customize your search according to budget, region of sale, manufacturer’s name, transmission type, and other parameters.
Pre-Owned Mitsubishi Adventure in Popular Cities of philippines
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Metro Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Quezon City
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Cebu City
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Mandaue
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Pasig
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Baguio
- Used Mitsubishi Adventure in Antipolo
Buy Second Hand Mitsubishi Adventure with Price Range
- Pre-Owned Mitsubishi Adventure Under ₱500K
- Pre-Owned Mitsubishi Adventure Under ₱1M
- Pre-Owned Mitsubishi Adventure Under ₱2M
Used Mitsubishi Adventure Additional Advice
- Pre-owned vehicles are often a great choice for first-time buyers. You really don’t mind about the dents and scratches that a used car gets while you learn to drive. A pre-owned Mitsubishi Adventure is a perfect choice in this regard.
- The naturally aspirated 2.5-litre diesel motor on the Adventure can also be found in older models of other Mitsubishi cars like the L200, Pajero, and even Montero Sport. You can check out all these models as well on our website.
Used Mitsubishi Adventure for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Mitsubishi Adventure for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱188,000 for the model Mitsubishi Adventure, in all a total of 50 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Mitsubishi Adventure||Starts @ ₱188,000 *|