Used Mitsubishi Strada for Sale in Philippines
Mar 01, 2021 - Currently, 14 Used Mitsubishi Strada for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 14 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱530,000 only.
14 Used Mitsubishi Strada available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Mitsubishi Strada is available for ₱530,000 . Get great deals and promos on Mitsubishi Strada for sale in Philippines, view detailed Mitsubishi Strada price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Mitsubishi Strada variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 14 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
PRE-OWNED MITSUBISHI STRADA: WHY WOULD YOU WANT ONE?
The Mitsubishi Strada is easily one of the oldest and most successful pickup trucks sold in the Philippines. The current version of the Strada was launched in 2015 and in 2016 it was lent several updates that include some changes in the mechanism.
The Strada is a comfortable, stylish and easy to handle pickup. The third-generation model was refreshed in 2019. The vehicle got a muscular body structure and Mitsubishi’s Dynamic Shield exterior design. The Strada has the ‘X’ fascia which also adorns other Mitsubishi models like the Xpander, ASX, and the Montero Sport. The pickup vehicle is athletic, agile, sporty and can challenge all types of road. The cabin highlights quality and soft-pad materials.
The Mitsubishi Strada is available in both 4x2 and 4x4 versions. It comes in a twin-cab version that has superb space. Over the years, the vehicle has become softer. The boxy Strada is now more rounded, conforming to global design cues of twin-cab pickup trucks. Acceleration is very smooth for a diesel motor. The Strada can easily leap forward from when the traffic signal turns green. Mitsubishi SUVs are known for their off-road capabilities and the Strada is no different.
second-hand Mitsubishi Strada for sale: Pros & Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Mitsubishi Strada that will help you decide whether to buy it or not.
Used Mitsubishi Strada Pros
- Impressive load carrying capacity
- Great tech and safety features
- Early torque delivery
- Impressive ride comfort
- Strong 18-inch alloy wheels
- Longest bed in class, comes with a bedliner
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Spacious cabin with enough legroom and headroom
Used Mitsubishi Strada Cons
- Challenge to maneuver in tight spaces and congested traffic
- Extensive of piano black plastics
- Minor delay in gear shifting in full automatic mode
- Rivals have a better payload hauling capacity
Mitsubishi Strada Overview
The Mitsubishi Strada is hauled by a 2.4-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine which produces 182 PS maximum power and 430 Nm peak torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic. The Strada’s steering wheel is a bit on the higher side, which is normal for twin-cab pickup trucks. Because of its rather slim body type for a pickup, the Strada is quite easy to handle. In heavy traffic the vehicle returns a mileage of around 8.5 kmpl. While cruising, the fuel efficiency goes up to more than 14 kmpl.
The Mitsubishi Strada’s features include front and rear parking sensors, push-start button, cruise control, lane change assist, blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and hill descent control. There’s also a forward collision avoidance system which Mitsubishi calls Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation. A touchscreen infotainment unit dominates the dashboard, which comes with a 6-speaker audio system. The vehicle has several drive modes that include mud, snow and mud, gravel, and rock.
The Mitsubishi Strada is a reliable and solid performer including off-road terrain. Mitsubishi has carried out regular upgrades to the pickup. If you want a daily drivable pickup truck that doubles up as a family carrier, then the Strada is a perfect choice. The vehicle is available in the GL, GLX Plus, GLS, Athlete, and GT trims.
Used Mitsubishi Strada for sale on carmudi.com.ph
The carmudi website has the most comprehensive listing of pre-owned cars. Owners and dealers list their used cars for sale with all details. The pre-owned Mitsubishi Strada page has the lowest-priced vehicles available across the Philippines.
Following are some the lowest priced pre-owned Mitsubishi Strada models manufactured over the years.
- Mitsubishi Strada 2008: From ₱565,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2010: From ₱568,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2011: From ₱530,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2012: From ₱625,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2014: From ₱690,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2015: From ₱775,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2017: From ₱825,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2018: From ₱800,000
- Mitsubishi Strada 2019: From ₱980,000
You can also check out other second hand Mitsubishi cars on our website. You can customize the search based on model year, budget, features, and region.
Pre-Owned Mitsubishi Strada in Popular Cities of Philippines
- Used Mitsubishi Strada in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Strada in Quezon City
- Used Mitsubishi Strada in Makati
- Used Mitsubishi Strada in Cebu City
- Used Mitsubishi Strada in Antipolo
Buy Second Hand Mitsubishi Strada with Price Range
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Strada Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Strada Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Strada Under ₱2M
Used Mitsubishi Strada Additional Advice
- Recognized as a well-adorned vehicle, the Strada was Mitsubishi’s entry vehicle in the mid size pickup truck segment.
- Pre-owned Mitsubishi Stradas retain their cruising performance on the highway with a balanced, stable, and composed drive.
- Changes in the 2019 version makes the Strada feel like an all-new model
Used Mitsubishi Strada for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Mitsubishi Strada for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱530,000 for the model Mitsubishi Strada, in all a total of 14 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Mitsubishi Strada||Starts @ ₱530,000 *|