Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Philippines
Mar 01, 2021 - Currently, 19 Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 19 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱280,000 only.
19 Used Mitsubishi Pajero available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Mitsubishi Pajero is available for ₱280,000 . Get great deals and promos on Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Philippines, view detailed Mitsubishi Pajero price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Mitsubishi Pajero variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 19 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Pre-Owned Mitsubishi Pajero: Why Would You Want One?
The Mitsubishi Pajero has been around since 1992, and by the late nineties, it was a bestseller. The global craze for SUVs was still some years away but the Pajero earned quite a fan following. Several podium finishes at the challenging Dakar rally further bolstered its popularity. Many Filipinos are still driving this tough and robust car since it’s a comfortable family vehicle and a very capable off-roader.
The Pajero has earned an iconic status in the Philippines and is actually seen as a luxury-adventure vehicle. It has appeared in several Filipino action movies and is often depicted as a car for the rich and famous.
While full-sized SUVs are obviously expensive, buying a pre-owned Mitsubishi Pajero certainly makes sense. If you want to drive a robust SUV without digging deep into your pockets, then the Pajero is your best bet. The car has been there for nearly three decades which means than spare parts are easily available.
The Pajero was mostly bought by enthusiasts who knew how to maintain the car is top condition. A number of Pajeros are available at great prices in the used car market.
2nd Hand Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale: Pros & Cons
Check out some of the pros and cons of the Mitsubishi Pajero, before you decide whether to buy it or not.
Used Mitsubishi Pajero Pros
- Simple and rugged, can withstand almost all types of roads
- A daily rider which can go anywhere
- Spacious and comfortable, 7 persons can travel at ease
- Tremendous street presence
- Easy to maintain, even your local garage would be able to service it
- Huge cargo space
Used Mitsubishi Pajero Cons
- High depreciation reduces resale value
- A moderately used Pajero may be difficult to find
- Fuel economy is not good
- Not much of technological upgrades compared to its rivals
- Not for novice drivers
Mitusbishi Pajero Overview
The Mitsubishi Pajero is equipped with a 3.2-litre, inline-4 diesel engine which produces 193 PS maximum power and 441 Nm peak torque. The motor is mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission with sports mode. An optional four-wheel-drive trim is also offered.
The Pajero’s dashboard is dominated by a 6.9-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Bluetooth support. The 4-way power-adjustable seats are clad in faux leather. The driver’s seat itself is 10-way adjustable. The leather-wrapped 4-spoke steering is multifunctional. The 3rd-row seat gets its own air-conditioning vents. There’s also an automatic climate control system. The luggage space can be further increased by folding the third row.
The safety equipment of the Mitsubishi Pajero includes both-wheel ventilated disc brakes, antilock braking, multiple airbags, reverse camera, collapsible propeller shaft, and side-impact beams. The vehicle comes with traction control and Mitsubishi Active Stability.
The Pajero is pleasant to drive on all types of roads without compromising passenger comfort. You can drive it for long hours without any fatigue. And there’s plenty of space to carry your luggage for that long outstation trip.
Used Mitsubishi Pajero Fieldmaster for Sale on Carmudi
The carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all second hand cars brands available in the Philippines. While some vehicles are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The pre-owned Mitsubishi Pajero page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country. Here are the lowest prices of various models of the 2nd hand Mitsubishi Pajero Fieldmaster for sale produced over the years.
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014 Philippines: From ₱1.23 Million
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013 Philippines: From ₱1.2 Million
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012 Philippines: From ₱1.2 Million
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2009 Philippines: From ₱800,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2005 Philippines: From ₱495,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2002 Philippines: From ₱450,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2000 Philippines: From ₱380,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 1994 Philippines: From ₱308,000
Besides the second hand Mitsubishi Pajero for sale, you can check out other used Mitsubishi cars for sale listed on the website. You can customize your search according to budget, region of sale, manufacturer’s name, transmission type and other parameters.
Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Philippines Popular Cities
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero in Metro Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero in Quezon City
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero in Pasig
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero in Caloocan
- Used Mitsubishi Pajero in Paranaque
Buy Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero with Price Range
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero Under ₱2M
- Second Hand Mitsubishi Pajero Under ₱3M
Used Mitsubishi Pajero Additional Advice
- A number of pre-owned Pajeros are available in the market. Take a mechanic while buying a used Pajero since full-sized SUVs are usually put through rough use.
- The Mitsubishi Pajero can be a great ownership experience if you have already driven SUVs before.
Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱280,000 for the model Mitsubishi Pajero, in all a total of 19 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Mitsubishi Pajero||Starts @ ₱280,000 *|