New and Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi Mirage Price List
In the automotive age of excess, one might be inclined to say that the Mitsubishi Mirage is a true rarity. The Mitsubishi brand is widely known to take the less-is-more approach to vehicle design, and the Mirage is no exception. While it may be severely lacking in the ‘flash’ and ‘power’ department, the Mitsubishi Mirage more than makes up for these shortcomings with its excellent maneuverability, stellar fuel economy, and a surprising amount of passenger space.
The Mirage is a range of cars that Mitsubishi first produced from 1978 to 2003. Production took a lengthy hiatus from 2004 to 2012 because of lackluster sales, but was resumed when demand for small cars experienced a revival in 2013. Technically speaking, the Mirage didn’t actually disappear at all—it was merely replaced by a three-door version called the Colt. When Mitsubishi decided to cease the Colt’s production, the Japanese carmaker reintroduced the Mirage as a concept car at the 2011 Geneva Auto Show, then announced its widespread release at the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show. Production for the Mirage was then resumed in 2012 at Mitsubishi’s Laem Chabang Plant in Thailand.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage different from 2015 model?
The latest Mitsubishi Mirage features a heavily-altered exterior and improved cabin finish. Smart additions to the Mitsubishi’s little hatchback include:
- HID Bi-xenon headlamps (GLS models only)
- Piano black trim on center console and transmission gate
- New fabric seats
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
What is new about the Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 design?
The Mirage’s latest version looks a lot brawnier than its predecessor, and overall, the changes have been an improvement. New design touches to the vehicle include:
- Larger, more prominent grille
- Revised tailgate-mounted spoiler and taillights
- Revamped instrument panel
- New 14- and 15-inch alloy wheels
What are Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 specs and features?
The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage houses the same engine as last year, but this time, it comes with a roller-type camshaft. Noteworthy features of the subcompact include:
- Rearview camera
- USB/iPod for the audio system
- Navigation system
- Front/rear parking sensors
What are Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The 2017 Mirage comes in four different trims, which are listed below, along with their suggested retail prices. Transmission options are the 5-speed manual or CVT:
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 GLX 1.2 MT: P553,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 GLX 1.2 CVT: P603,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 GLS 1.2 MT: P663,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 GLS 1.2 CVT: P713,000
Mitsubishi Mirage Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Mirage Specs and Performance
The 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage is available in two trim levels: the GLX base variant and the top-of-the-line variant GLS. Despite the two different trims, the Mirage has only one engine option: the 3A92- a 1.2 liter DOHC 12-valve 3 In-line gasoline engine that provides 78 horsepower and 100 Nm of torque. This engine allows the car to accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 12 seconds and reach a top speed of 178 kph. This engine comes with either a 5-speed manual transmission or a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
Mitsubishi Mirage Suspension uses a MacPherson Strut Coil Spring at the front and a Torsion Beam at the back. With its tight turning radius, light weight, and diminutive dimensions, the Mirage is in its element in city environments. If you’re looking for an affordable and great performing city car, you can’t go wrong buying a used Mitsubishi Mirage from your favorite dealer of second hand cars for sale.
Mitsubishi Mirage Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Mirage years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Mirage fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017: TBA
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2016: 17.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2015: 17.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2014: 17.0 km/l average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Mirage fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2013: 14.7 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2012: 14.7 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2002: 12.7 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2001: 14.3 km/l average rating
Mitsubishi Mirage Features
Mitsubishi Mirage Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Mirage received a handful of negative reviews when it first came out in 2012, but people have significantly warmed up to it since then. As such, subsequent Mitsubishi Mirage releases have garnered plenty of glowing reviews—even awards. For instance, Forbes Magazine named it one of the Greenest Cars of 2014. Locally, the Mirage received the 2012-2013 Car of the Year award from the Car Awards Group in the Philippines. Here are the convenience and entertainment features to expect in the vehicle:
- Mitsubishi Multi Entertainment System
- Mitsubishi Navigation system
- 140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
- Steering wheel mounted cruise/audio controls
- Keyless entry with panic alarm feature
- 12-volt accessory outlet
Mitsubishi Mirage Safety Features
The Mitsubishi Mirage received a four-star rating from the Euro New Car Assessment Program (NCAP), achieving an impressive mark for adult occupancy. Among the standard safety features for the vehicle are:
- SRS Airbags
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Brake Override System
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body
Mitsubishi Mirage Design
Mitsubishi Mirage Interior
Despite its entry level price range, the Mirage is equipped with excellent features including power windows and locks, a stereo iPod/USB compatible audio system, and automatic climate control. Front passengers also get to enjoy additional storage and comfort via a floor center console box that doubles as an arm rest. The rest of the Mirage’s interior features include:
- Sliver shift panel
- Gloss black center panel
- Silver-accented instrument panel
- Chrome-plated inner door handles
- Rear shelf
- Carpeted floor mats
Mitsubishi Mirage Exterior
Outside, the Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 looks pretty tame. However, what it sacrifices in appearance has gone to the service of low wind resistance, allowing the car to minimize the energy required to fight aerodynamic drag. According to Mitsubishi representatives, the Mirage earns an impressive 0.28 drag coefficient rating, which is laudable enough on an absolute scale, and even more so for such a small vehicle. There are other exterior features worth noting in the vehicle such as:
- RISE body construction
- Daytime running lamps
- Rear center high-mount stop lamps
- Power-folding rearview mirrors
- Auto-off halogen headlamps
- P165/65 R14 all-season tires
Mitsubishi Mirage Color Options
Available colors for the current generation Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback include:
- Majestic Red
- Pyrenese Black
- Gemstone Grey Mica
- Medium Blue Mica
- Lemonade Yellow Metallic
- Amethyst Purple Metallic
Mitsubishi Mirage Pros and Cons
Some Mitsubishi Mirage advantages and disadvantages are listed below:
Mitsubishi Mirage Pros
- The Mitsubishi Mirage is mainly praised for its impressive fuel economy for its class.
- The affordability and low base price is a favorable feature of the Mitsubishi Mirage.
- In addition to being practical and functional, the Mitsubishi Mirage is a fun car to drive.
- The Mitsubishi Mirage has impressive and abundant safety and convenience features.
Mitsubishi Mirage Cons
- The Mitsubishi Mirage is a slow car that has a sluggish acceleration and a harsh ride.
- The cabin of the Mitsubishi Mirage has been made of low-quality, hard plastic materials.
- One of the drawbacks of the Mitsubishi Mirage is that it has an annoying engine noise.
- While it is fun and easy to drive, the Mitsubishi Mirage has an uncoordinated handling.
Mitsubishi Mirage Price List in the Philippines
Finding a brand new Mirage or a Mirage 2nd hand for sale is not a hard task with sites like Carmudi. You can expect the following prices for new or used Mitsubishi Mirage cars when you browse through our website:
New Mitsubishi Mirage Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 price in the Philippines: P713,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2016 price in the Philippines: P683,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 price in the Philippines: P480,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2014 price in the Philippines: P449,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Mirage Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2001 price in the Philippines: P210,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2000 price in the Philippines: P210,000
Mitsubishi Mirage latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Mitsubishi Mirage price list in the Philippines
Do you have some questions about how to buy your next car? Or perhaps you want some tips on how to finance, insure or maintain a Mitsubishi Mirage. Here are some articles that will answer your questions and help you on your journey: