Nissan Patrol Royale for Sale in Philippines
May 05, 2021 - Currently, 5 Nissan Patrol Royale for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (1) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 4 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱350,000 only.
5 Nissan Patrol Royale available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Nissan Patrol Royale is available for ₱350,000 . Get great deals and promos on Nissan Patrol Royale for sale in Philippines, view detailed Nissan Patrol Royale price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Nissan Patrol Royale variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 5 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Nissan Patrol for Sale Philippines | Nissan Patrol Price List 2019
2019 NISSAN PATROL
The Nissan Patrol Royale, or simply the Nissan Patrol, has been a staple in the 4x4 SUV Market for over 50 years. This tough off-roader is often put up against competitors like the Toyota Land Cruiser or the Mitsubishi Pajero. The Nissan Patrol is now on its sixth generation.
The Nissan Patrol is offered in only one variant, a 5.6-liter V8 gasoline engine mated to a seven-speed automatic with Manual Shift Mode. The Patrol makes a beastly 536 hp and 560 Nm of torque, and starts at P3,888,000 with an additional P15,000 if you choose the Pearl White body coat.
The sixth-generation Nissan Patrol has been out since 2010, and no major improvements has been implemented since then.
The front of the Patrol features a wide chrome grille, LED Headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights. A rear spoiler also comes standard with the Patrol, along with fog lights and roof rails. The Patrol measures 5,165 mm in length, 1,995 mm wide, and 1,955 mm in height.
The Nissan Patrol offers an incredibly spacious interior, with ample space and legroom for a total of eight passengers, as opposed to its rivals’ seven-passenger capacity. High-quality leather-clad seats with chrome accents and wood trims decorate the expansive cabin. The Patrol comes with a four-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio control and a handsfree phone setting. The center controls stack is finished with wood trim and the shift lever is fitted with leather. There is an eight-inch LCD screen with iPod connectivity that connects to a total of 13 speakers all throughout the vehicle. Two seven-inch Front Headrest-Integrated display monitors also come standard with the Patrol. The second-row seats can be folded up into a 60:40 split, while the third-row rear bench can be folded into a 50:50 split.
The Patrol comes standard with many safety tech features such as dual front, side, and curtain airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist (BA), Limited Slip Differential (LSD), Stability Control, Cruise Control, and even a 360° camera. An engine immobilizer and alarm are also included.
The Nissan Patrol is powered by a 5.6-liter DOHC, V8, CVTCS, Variable Valve Event & Lift (VVEL) + Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) Engine that makes 536 hp and 560 Nm of torque, mated with a seven-speed automatic transmission with Manual Shift Mode.
The Nissan Patrol is offered in five colors, which are: (1) Pearl White, (2) Black Obsidian, (3) Gun Metallic Gray, (4) Titanium Gray, and (5) Topaz Brown.
Specs and Features
- Chrome Grille
- Rear Spoiler
- LED Headlightss
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- -20-inch Tires
- Four-spoke steering wheel with audio control and handsfree phone mode
- Eight-inch LCD with iPod Connectivity connected to a 13-speaker audio system
- Seven-inch Front Headrest Integrated Display Monitor x2
- Leather seats
Safety Tech Features
- 360° Camera
- Dual Front, Side, and Curtain Airbags
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
- Vehicle Stability Control
- 5.6-liter V8 Gasoline Engine (536 hp and 560 Nm of torque)
- Seven-speed Automatic Transmission with Manual Shift Mode
The 2019 Nissan Patrol is a 4x4 Off-road SUV that comes with a powerful gasoline engine, a muscular, boxy design, and a bigger cabin than its rivals. The increased passenger capacity is also something to consider since Filipinos usually have big families. The leather and wood trim add an aura of luxury and comfort to the ride. The 5.6-liter V8 engine can put out 536 hp, which is more than enough to suit your daily driving and occasional off-roading needs. In addition, the Patrol comes standard with Vehicle Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brake System, and a 360° camera.
- The Patrol has a bigger and more powerful engine than its rivals.
- It comes standard with notable safety tech features, including a 360° camera.
- Passenger capacity is also bigger than its competitors.
- The Patrol is also equipped with tech features like 13 speakers and headrest monitors.
The New Nissan Patrol 2018 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Nissan Patrol 2019 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Nissan Patrol different from the 2017 model?
Nissan Philippines blindsided everybody when it announced in mid-2015 that the starting price for the 2018 Nissan Patrol was going to a hair under P4 million. Considering that current SUV prices start at more or less the P5 million mark, the 2018 is a steal for the price.
What is new about the Nissan Patrol 2019 design?
The Nissan Patrol received major updates for the 2015 model year, and due to this very recent update, almost the entirety of the Nissan Patrol remains unchanged for 2018 save for the replacement of the 2-point second row middle seatbelt with the 3-point version.
What are Nissan Patrol 2019 specs and features?
Two engines make up the 2018 Nissan Patrol’s powertrain line, a 5.6-liter V6 and a 3.0-liter 4-cylinder. The 5.6L is linked to a 5-speed transmission, while the 3.0L is linked to a 4-speed gearbox. Both transmission systems are automatic. Other standout features for the vehicle include:
- Nissan Safety Shield system
- 4x4 drive with heavy-duty suspension
What are Nissan Patrol 2019 prices in the Philippines?
The 2018 Patrol comes in two trims, the Royale and the Super Safari. MSRP for each trim is listed below. To find an authorized dealer near you, visit the official Nissan website and use their dealer locator tool. You may also download a brochure of the vehicle from the website in .PDF format.
|Nissan Patrol 4.5 A/T||4046000|
|Nissan Patrol 5.6 A/T||4046000|
|Nissan Patrol 5.6 ROYALE A/T||3749990|
Nissan Patrol Specs and Performance
The latest Nissan Patrol for sale is powered by a 5.6-liter V8 gasoline engine paired with a 5-speed automatic 4WD system. The Patrol’s V8 engine churns out a hefty 371 horsepower and 526 Nm of torque that ensures optimal performance whether you’re on rugged, rocky surfaces or smooth sand dunes. The independent double wishbone suspension on both ends with Hydraulic Body Motion Control (HBMC) guarantees a comfortable ride with minimal bumps and little to no body aches wherever you may be.
Nissan Patrol Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Nissan Patrol years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Nissan Patrol fuel consumption:
- Nissan Patrol 2018: TBA
- Nissan Patrol 2016: 5.5 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2015: 5.5 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2014: 5.4 km/l average rating
Second hand Nissan Patrol fuel consumption:
- Nissan Patrol 2013: 5.4 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2012: 6.6 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2011: 7.7 km/l average rating
- Nissan Patrol 2010: 6.9 km/l average rating
Nissan Patrol Features
After more than 50 years of development and 200 evaluated prototypes (for the current generation only), Nissan’s engineers finally brought forth the 2018 Nissan Patrol Royale with a V8 engine for maximum performance and a Hydraulic Body Motion Control System (HBMC) that enables the Patrol to adapt to any terrain—stable on rugged tracks and suave on city streets. With a generous amount of refinements and awe-inspiring upgrades, the new Nissan Patrol is the all-around SUV you’ve been waiting for.
- 2-DIN tuner, CD/DVD/USB/MP3 audio system
- Twin pillar speakers and 4 side speakers
- 2 headrest mounted rear monitors
- Leather-wrapped interior features
- Glass mounted antenna
- Parking sensor with reverse camera
Nissan Patrol Safety Features
The Nissan Patrol 4x4 is a burly vehicle strengthened by Nissan’s Safety Shield system. Patrol owners are given peace of mind as their safety and security are practically guaranteed by the following features:
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Anti-lock Braking System (EBS)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
Nissan Patrol Design
Nissan Patrol Interior
Inside, the Patrol wows passengers with black and brown leather trims, polished aluminum, and wood grain paneling. Overall, the luxuriousness of the Patrol’s interior is sure to take you through the roughest terrain in style. Other cool interior features include:
- Tilt/telescoping steering with memory
- Electrically powered front seats
- 13-speaker Bose sound system
- DVD/Tuner/iPod entertainment system
- Moon roof, push engine start
- Tri-zone climate control
Nissan Patrol Exterior
On the outside, the Patrol exudes dependability and sophistication with a fresh approach to modern design. The accents are bold does away with the excess sleekness prevalent in today’s SUVs. Big and beefy, the Patrol’s core design still contains many of the elements that the vehicle is known for. Standout exterior features for the vehicle include:
- Halogen headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Front fog lamps
- Side mirror signal
- Parking sensors
- 20-inch wheels
Nissan Patrol Color Options
Certain versions of the Patrol, such as the Nissan Patrol Safari and Nissan Patrol Nismo (specifically developed for the Middle East), have their own set of color options. Here are the colors of Nissan Patrol SUVs that you’ll likely see in the Philippines:
- Royale Galaxy Black
- Royale Glacier Pearl
- Royale Cyber Silver
- Pearl Black
- Solarized Silver
- Polar White
Nissan Patrol Pros and Cons
Carmudi has compiled some Nissan Patrol advantages and disadvantages below:
Nissan Patrol Pros
- The Nissan Patrol has a high-quality cabin with comfortable space and a nice design.
- The Nissan Patrol is a very capable off-road vehicle with its competent 4WD system.
- The 5.6-liter V8 engine available with the Nissan Patrol is really powerful and dependable.
- There are plenty of available optional features and amenities on the Nissan Patrol.
Nissan Patrol Pros
- The Nissan Patrol has been criticized for its heavy fuel use. It isn't the ideal efficient SUV.
- Some people may find the Nissan Patrol too big for their taste and hard to park.
- One of the main downsides of the Nissan Patrol is that it gets too pricey with options.
- The absence of a V6 engine on the Nissan Patrol renders the vehicle less powerful.
Nissan Patrol Price List in the Philippines
You can expect the following prices for a new or 2nd hand Nissan Patrol for sale when you browse through our website:
New Nissan Patrol Price in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2018 price in the Philippines: P4,040,000
- Nissan Patrol 2017 price in the Philippines: P3,990,000
Second Hand Nissan Patrol Price in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2015 price in the Philippines: P2,200,000
- Nissan Patrol 2013 price in the Philippines: P1,650,000
Nissan Patrol latest offers in the Philippines
- Used Nissan Patrol for sale in Manila
- Used Nissan Patrol for sale in Pampanga
- New Nissan Patrol for sale in Cebu
- Used Nissan Patrol for sale in Cebu
- New Nissan Patrol for sale in MIMAROPA
- Used Nissan Patrol for sale in SOCCSKSARGEN
Nissan Patrol Price List By Year
- Nissan Patrol 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2011 for sale in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2010 for sale in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2009 for sale in the Philippines
- Nissan Patrol 2008 for sale in the Philippines
One-Time Password (OTP) sent via SMS.
To verify your loan request, enter OTP below.
Nissan Patrol Royale for Sale in Philippines Price List
Nissan Patrol Royale for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱350,000 for the inexpensive model Nissan Patrol Royale and goes up to ₱2.8 Million for the most expensive car model Nissan Patrol Royale.
|Nissan Patrol Royale||Starts @ ₱350,000 *|