Advisory: DPWH to conduct repairs on 6 major roads
The Department of Public Works and Highways–National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) is set to resume its weekend road reblocking activities of major roads in Quezon City and Pasig City starting 11 p.m. of Friday, May 12, 2017. According to DPWH-NCR Director Melvin B. Navarro, the affected roads in Quezon City will include:
- the first lane, southbound direction of Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) before Dario Bridge;
- the fifth lane of Commonwealth Avenue northbound from Litex Road to Doña Carmen;
- the second lane of B. Bernardino Street to T. Urbano in Quirino Highway;
- the third lane of Congressional Avenue Extension from Tandang Sora Avenue to Luzon Avenue; and
- the second lane of Mindanao Avenue northbound direction from Old Sauyo Road to Mindanao Tunnel.