DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads starting 11 p.m tonight (November 8) until November 11:
1. EDSA Camp Crame Gate to after Annapolis St. (beside MRT)
2. EDSA after Muñoz to Bansalangin St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
3. G. Araneta Bayanin intersection
4. Quirino Highway Nightingale to Zabarte Road (inner lane)
5. General Luis St. from Samonte St. to SB Road
6. Elliptical Road after Maharlika St. (6th lane from outer sidewalk)
7. A. Bonifacio Ave. near Marvex Drive (2nd lane from sidewalk)
8. Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. infront UP Town Center (truck lane)
9. EDSA after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
10. Congressional Ave. Ext. cor Luzon Ave. (2nd lane from center island) and after Tandang Sora Ave. (truck lane)
11. Luzon Ave. before Congressional Ave. Ext. (1st lane from center island)
12. R. Magsaysay Blvd. after Magsaysay Bridge going Quiapo (inner lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, November 11.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.