New and Used Chrysler 300C for Sale Philippines 2017
Spacious, comfortable, and elegant—these are the three words you’ll often hear associated with the Chrysler 300C Philippines. A prestigious vehicle with a proud pedigree, the Chrysler 300C is an enviable cruiser that’s surprisingly nimble for its size, even when the road gets extremely snaky. With suave styling, classic sizing, and powerful performance, the 300C threads the thin line between luxury sedan and muscle car.
The Chrysler 300C achieved widespread popularity during the 50s. After it failed to keep up with the times, the 300C fell out of fashion in the 60s, and for 30 years, disappeared from automotive consciousness. A growing demand for its return compelled Chrysler to reintroduce the 300C in the mid-2000s. Finally learning its lesson, Chrysler imbued the 300C with the right balance of traditional and modern, making the 2016 Chrysler 300C an instant success.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR CHRYSLER 300C 2017
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Chrysler 300C 2016 in the Philippines Has Been Finally Revealed
Chrysler 300C 2016 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2016 Chrysler 300C different from 2015 model?
The Chrysler full-size sedan has been thoroughly updated for the 2015 model year, and because of that, changes to the 2016 are minor in comparison. Here’s what’s new for the 2016 Chrysler 300C car:
- Updates to technology and suspension
- New 90th Anniversary Edition option package
What is new about the Chrysler 300C 2016 design?
The base suspension has been firmed up for 2016, albeit just slightly. Additionally, S models now come with a performance suspension with added summer performance tires. Other key design extras are:
- Advanced lighting technology
- Sport mode dynamics
What are Chrysler 300C 2016 specs and features?
Powertrain options remain the same for the 2016 Chrysler 300C: a 3.6-liter V6 and 5.7-liter V8, both linked to an 8-speed automatic transmission. As for the mentioned tech updates, these include:
- Drag-and-drop menu bar on the touchscreen interface
- New Siri Eyes Free voice control
- New safety package
What are Chrysler 300C 2016 prices in the Philippines?
The Chrysler 300C actually has 12 trims in all, but only three have been made available to the Philippine vehicle market. Price is typically available by request due to the vehicle’s high level of customization.
- Chrysler 300C 2016 C V6: P3,550,000
- Chrysler 300C 2016 Limited: Price on request
- Chrysler 300C 2016 Luxury: Price on request
Chrysler 300C Review in the Philippines
Chrysler 300C Specs and Performance
The vehicle’s base engine is a Pentastar 3.6-liter V6, 292-hp performer available in rear-wheel or all-wheel options. A better-tuned version of this engine manages 300 hp and is equipped in the S trim, available in rear and all-wheel drive as well. A 363-hp rear-wheel-drive 5.7-liter Hemi V8 engine is optional. All are paired with an eight-speed automatic.
On the performance front, the 3.6-liter V6 provides good strong acceleration even when pushed. If you want better, the S model provides a slightly improved performance, thanks to its cold air intake feature. However, if you’re looking for maximum performance, then the Hemi V8 is for you. Paired with the standard 8-speed gearbox, the Hemi can shoot the heavy 300C to 100 kph in under 6 seconds.
Chrysler 300C Fuel Consumption
The Chrysler 300C’s size and heft would cause you to think it’s a guzzler, but you’ll be shocked when you learn the 300C’s fuel averages, especially the V6. The 8-speed auto gearbox certainly helps the 300C’s plight at the gas station a lot.
New Chrysler 300C fuel consumption:
- Chrysler 300C 2016: 10.6 l/100km average rating
- Chrysler 300C 2015: 9.9 l/100km average rating
- Chrysler 300C 2014: 10.2 l/100km average rating
- Chrysler 300C 2013: 10.2 l/100km average rating
Second hand Chrysler 300C fuel consumption:
- Chrysler 300C 2012: 11.2 l/100km average rating
- Chrysler 300C 2011: 11.3 l/100km average rating
- Chrysler 300C 2010: 13.5 l/100km average rating
- Chrysler 300C 2009: 10.7 l/100km average rating
Chrysler 300C Features
Chrysler 300C Convenience and Entertainment Features
As can be expected of its luxury status, the Chrysler 300C is a highway star made confident by its smooth ride, quiet cabin, and tight handling. Cabin comfort is topnotch, as the vehicle offers spacious legroom for both front and rear passengers. Highlight features of the vehicle include:
- 4-inch touchscreen multimedia center
- Voice text reply
- Satellite radio
- Hands-on-the-wheel manual shifting
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
Chrysler 300C Safety Features
A new SafetyTec Plus Group package introduced in 2015 brings a good number of active safety features to the 300C. Combined with the vehicle’s passive protective systems and solid build, the Chrysler300C is easily one of the safest cars in its class.
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Forward collision warning
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Front and rear park assist
- Rear back-up camera
Chrysler 300C Design
Chrysler 300C Interior
Inside, the Chrysler 300C Philippines is all about ergonomics. Smooth curves and shapes give the car a look and feel of utter plushness. Sure the base model does come with plenty of hard plastics, but go for the top rung models and what you get is upscale comfort at its finest. Here are some interior features to expect:
- 12-volt center console power outlet
- Dual zone automatic air conditioner
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Dual remote USB ports
- Illuminated front cup holders
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
Chrysler 300C Exterior
A blocky yet sleek styling differentiates the 300C Philippines from its peers. The great thing about the 300C’s look is its timelessness—the basic shape is practically more than a decade old, but it doesn’t seem dated at all. Nice touches to the exterior of the vehicle include:
- Automatic halogen projector headlamps
- LED tail lamps with black surrounds
- LED fog lamps
- Polished aluminum wheels
- Powered and heated side mirrors
- Dual bright exhaust tips
Chrysler 300C Color Options
A total of 10 paint finishes are available for the latest version of the 300C. Here are six of those options:
- Billet Metallic
- Bright White
- Gloss Black
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl
- Velvet Red Pearl
Chrysler 300C Price List in the Philippines
You can never go wrong with choosing either a brand new Chrysler 300C or a 2nd hand Chrysler 300C for sale in the Philippines. It’s a classy and classic car replete with all the bells and whistles befitting a luxury car. Carmudi’s inventory contains new and used Chrysler 300C cars for your convenience.
New Chrysler 300C Price in the Philippines
- Chrysler 300C 2016 price in the Philippines: P3.550,000
- Chrysler 300C 2015 price in the Philippines: P3.550,000
- Chrysler 300C 2014 price in the Philippines: P2,990,000
- Chrysler 300C 2013 price in the Philippines: P2,200,000
Second Hand Chrysler 300C Price in the Philippines
- Chrysler 300C 2012 price in the Philippines: P1,765,000
- Chrysler 300C 2011 price in the Philippines: P1,250,000
- Chrysler 300C 2010 price in the Philippines: P1,578,000
- Chrysler 300C 2008 price in the Philippines: P595,000
Chrysler 300C latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Chrysler 300C price list in the Philippines