New and Used Ford Fiesta for Sale Philippines | Ford Fiesta Price List
The Fiesta is a supermini car manufactured and produced by the American automaker Ford since 1976. In 1973, the world faced an oil crisis like no other. Its impact was so great that the global car market experienced a significant downturn. This compelled car makers to come up with small and frugal vehicle models to help minimize fuel consumption for car owners. The first Fiesta was the result of Ford’s attempt to fill this need. The Fiesta was an instant hit as it speedily reached one million units sold in 1980, four years after its launch.
While the second generation shared a lot with the first, the third generation (1989-1994) was based on a whole new platform. It was bigger, and came with better suspensions and engines. This generation also saw the release of the five-door hatchback version. Time frames for the succeeding generations include: 1994-1999 (4th generation), 1999-2002 (5th generation), 2002-2008 (6th generation), and 2008-present (7th generation).
Currently in its seventh generation, the Ford Fiesta is praised for its great looks, solid handling, impressive fuel economy and lots of optional features. Nowadays, many people seek Ford Fiesta for sale in the Philippines. Enthusiasts usually compare Ford Fiesta vs Honda Jazz vs Mitsubishi Mirage vs Toyota Vios, in addition to many other cars in the segment. Carmudi has prepared a detailed review of Ford Fiesta in the Philippines, with information about its engine specifications, features, design, prices and latest offers.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR FORD FIESTA
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
The New Ford Fiesta 2017 Has Been Finally Revealed
Ford Fiesta 2017 in the Philippines
How is the 2017 Ford Fiesta different from the 2016 model?
Ford Fiesta 2017 vs 2016 will get updated from inside out with some interesting changes that add more appeal to the car. Some of the main changes to the 2017 Fiesta include:
- Enhanced exterior design
- More interior features
- Redesigned seats
- Revamped center console
What is new about the Ford Fiesta 2017 design?
The Ford Fiesta 2017 will keep the same shape but will come with updated exterior details and redesigned parts to look more modern. Some of the main design changes include:
- Adjusted rear fascia
- New tail lights
- Large mesh front grille
- Reshaped headlights
What are the Ford Fiesta 2017 specs and features?
The Ford Fiesta 2017 is available in two types of body – sedan and hatchback. The same engine lineup will continue as well. However, new features have been either updated or newly added, including:
- Heated seats
- Stylish and intuitive dashboard
- Song HD audio-video system
- New adjustable backlight
What are Ford Fiesta 2017 prices in the Philippines?
Ford Fiesta 2017 price depends mostly on trim level and optional features added to the car. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Ford Fiesta 2017 for sale in the Philippines as the following:
- Ford Fiesta 1.5L Ambiente MT 2017 price: P698,000
- Ford Fiesta 1.5L Trend MT 2017 price: P755,000
- Ford Fiesta 1.5L Trend PS 2017 price: P805,000
- Ford Fiesta 1.5L Titanium PS 2017 price: P875,000
Ford Fiesta Review in the Philippines
Ford Fiesta: Engine Specifications and Performance
The Ford Fiesta has been using the same two engine choices since 2013. One is a 1.0-liter Duratec Ti-VCT (Variable Camshaft Timing) gasoline engine which produces 80 horsepower and 105 Nm of torque. This engine also has optional EcoBoost technology that improves performance to 125 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque. The other engine type is a 1.5-liter version that provides 112 horsepower and 140 Nm of torque. There is also a 1.6-liter version that provides 120 horsepower and 152 Nm of torque. The Fiesta can accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 10 seconds for the 1.0 L with Ecoboost and 13 seconds for the 1.5 L. The current line comes in hatchback and sedan, with different trims for each. Available trims for the hatchback variants include the 1.0L Sport+ PS with EcoBoost, 1.5L Sport PS, 1.5L Trend PS, 1.5L Trend MT, and the 1.5L Ambiente MT. For the sedan options, there’s the 1.5L Titanium PS, 1.5L Trend PS, 1.5L Trend MT, and 1.5L Ambiente MT.
On the road, the Fiesta is capable of sharp handling and steering—it’s equal parts quick and nimble, allowing drivers to weave through traffic jams and tight spots with ease. Though it isn’t necessarily fast by most measures, plenty of Ford Fiesta reviews say it’s more capable of speedy runs than its name suggests. The effective insulation and suspension make the Fiesta a quieter and more comfortable ride.
Ford Fiesta fuel consumption
The fuel economy of Ford Fiesta is one of its main strength points, as the car gets great fuel consumption rates for its class when compared with rivals. Here are some fuel efficiency comparisons between various Ford Fiesta models from the past few years:
New Ford Fiesta Fuel Consumption:
- Ford Fiesta 2017: TBA
- Ford Fiesta 2016: 7.7 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2015: 7.5 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2014: 7.3 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2013: 6.6 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2012: 6.8 avg L/100KM
Used Ford Fiesta Fuel Consumption:
- Ford Fiesta 2011: 6.7 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2010: 6.5 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2009: 6.0 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2008: 7.2 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2007: 7.2 avg L/100KM
- Ford Fiesta 2006: 6.6 avg L/100KM
Ford Fiesta Features
Ford Fiesta Convenience and Entertainment Features
Although the Fiesta is a small efficient car, Ford has made sure to equip it with a fair amount of standard and optional convenience and entertainment features for the driver and passengers. Some of the features include:
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB port
- Six-speed stereo system
- Ford Sync system
- 6.5-inch touchscreen
- Automatic climate control
Ford Fiesta Safety Features
Potential owners shouldn’t be fooled by the affordability of Ford Fiesta prices, as the car is equipped with numerous features that enhance safety and security. Some of the safety features include:
- Electronic stability program
- Hill hold and hill launch assist
- Engine immobilizer
- Driver belt minder
- Child safety locks
Ford Fiesta Design
Ford Fiesta Interior Design
Though the Fiesta is the least expensive Ford model available, it wisely doesn’t shout the fact. Inside the 2015 version is a cabin with plenty of surprising up-level design pieces that are noticeably well-placed and well-assembled. Metallic accents add a pleasing contrast to the predominant black while premium touches such as leather seats, a top-of-the-line infotainment system and ambient lighting help quell any ‘economy’ expectations from buyers. Some of the interior features are:
- Bucket front seats
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Rear ventilation ducts
- Power mirrors
- Power door locks
- Electric power steering
Ford Fiesta Exterior Design
Outside, the new Fiesta is strikingly sporty, showcasing a snouted front, prominent chrome grille, and sleek lines and contours all around. The back features redesigned combination lamps that are miles apart from the original Fiesta launched in the Philippines circa 2010. Some of the exterior features are:
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Rear defogger
- 15-inch steel wheels
- Halogen headlamps
- Bumper-integrated fog lamps
- Power exterior mirrors
Ford Fiesta Color Options
Whether you were looking for new Ford Fiesta or used Ford Fiesta in the Philippines, you will find the color that matches your taste. The Ford Fiesta comes available to the Philippines car markets in a choice of different body colors to choose from, including :
- Ingot silver
- Mars red
- Panther black
- Frozen white
- Mustard olive
- Tuxedo black
Ford Fiesta Pros and Cons
If you still have doubts over the new Ford Fiesta, here are some pros and cons to help you decide:
Ford Fiesta Pros
- A major selling point of the new Ford Fiesta is its affordability.
- The new Ford Fiesta delivers great fuel efficiency with its EcoBoost engine.
- Sporty and stylish, the new Ford Fiesta is more attractive due to exterior and interior revamps.
- With its lightweight design and feature upgrades, the new Fiesta is easier and more fun to drive.
Ford Fiesta Cons
- Unfortunately, there’s no AWD system available for the new Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Fiesta only has a mediocre resale value.
- Though its backseat provides enough space, the Fiesta is small compared to a mid-size sedans.
- Even with the new Fiesta’s leveled-up designs, some pieces don’t feel high-end.
Ford Fiesta Price List in the Philippines
Below is a new Ford Fiesta and 2nd hand Ford Fiesta price list in the Philippines:
New Ford Fiesta Price in the Philippines
- Ford Fiesta 2017 price in the Philippines starts from P698,000
- Ford Fiesta 2016 price in the Philippines starts from P490,000
- Ford Fiesta 2015 price in the Philippines starts from P478,000
- Ford Fiesta 2014 price in the Philippines starts from P400,000
- Ford Fiesta 2013 price in the Philippines starts from P340,000
- Ford Fiesta 2012 price in the Philippines starts from P310,000
Second-Hand Ford Fiesta Price in the Philippines
- Ford Fiesta 2011 price in the Philippines starts from P300,000
- Ford Fiesta 2010 price in the Philippines starts from P280,000
- Ford Fiesta 2009 price in the Philippines starts from P270,000
- Ford Fiesta 2008 price in the Philippines starts from P240,000
- Ford Fiesta 2007 price in the Philippines starts from P220,000
- Ford Fiesta 2006 price in the Philippines starts from P210,000
Ford Fiesta latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Ford Fiesta price list in the Philippines