Second Hand Ford Ranger for Sale in Philippines
Feb 25, 2021 - Currently, 26 Second Hand Ford Ranger for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 26 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱450,000 only.
26 Used Ford Ranger available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Ford Ranger is available for ₱450,000 . Get great deals and promos on Ford Ranger for sale in Philippines, view detailed Ford Ranger price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Ford Ranger variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 26 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Second Hand Ford Ranger for Sale in Philippines : Why would you want one?
While the Philippines car market is dominated by the Japanese brands when it comes to lifestyle pickup trucks, the one name from the West which has managed to carve an identity as recognizable and trustworthy as its Japanese rivals is Ford Ranger.
The Ford Ranger is now in the Philippines car market for quite some time, and has seen multiple generations in all these years of its existence here. However, one thing which is sure is that it has always been one butch looking vehicle with rugged mechanicals and uncompromised levels of performance under the skin.
In the used car market, one can find all the generation models of Ford Ranger, starting from a price as low as that of an all new entry level micro hatchback, thus making it a reliable option worth considering.
2nd Hand Ranger 4x4 for sale in Philippines: Pros & cons
Used Ford Ranger pros:
- Butch styling and stance which gives it an unmistakable road presence
- New generation models feel high on quality with rich features and interior fit and finish
- All the generation models are blessed with punchy diesel engines which are high on torque
Used Ford Ranger cons:
- The diesel engines might be high on performance, but can disappoint you with their crude refinement levels
- Ride quality is stiff and bouncy, which robs off some of its comfort
- Older generation models have crude fit and finish levels when it comes to interior
Ford Ranger Overview
The Philippines car market has received the Ford Ranger from its very first generation version, which was pitched as a pickup version of the Ford Everest SUV. Given its rugged underpinnings and muscular stance and dimensions, it immediately went on to become a roaring success story for Ford, raking in sufficient amount of volumes to make the American car maker’s business profitable.
All the generation models of Ford Ranger 4x4 for the Philippines car market sold till date have always had a diesel engine under their hood. The current generation Ford Ranger, which is essentially the facelifted model of the third generation version, has been bestowed with a 2.0-litre diesel engine, which is sold with both single turbo and bi-turbo options.
While the single turbo version of this diesel engine maxes out 180 PS of power and 420 Nm of torque and is restricted for lower variants, the higher variants get the bi-turbo version which makes 212 PS of power and 500 Nm of torque. The Ford Ranger can be had with both rear wheel drive and four wheel drive configurations, with all the variants getting a 10-speed automatic gearbox. There is an additional option of a 6-speed manual gearbox in the 4x2 Wildtrak variant as well. The variants meant for commercial purposes get a rather basic and outdated 2.2-litre four cylinder 160 PS diesel engine, with both 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic gearbox options.
The older generation models of the Ford Ranger might not be high on fit and finish as well as equipment levels. However, the current generation version has set the bars quite high with its plush setup for the interior cabin, with features like 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual TFT instrument console, leather upholstery, automatic climate control, etc.
Used Ford Ranger for sale on Carmudi
After the Ecosport and Everest, it is the Ranger which has the most amount of presence in the used car market from Ford's lineup. One can find many examples of Ford Ranger, most of which are the pre-facelift version of the third generation models. Here are all the models of Ford Ranger available in the second hand car market in Philippines, which one can have:
- Ford Ranger 2019 – PHP 950,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2018 – PHP 875,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2017 – PHP 670,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2016 – PHP 820,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2015 – PHP 700,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2014 – PHP 685,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2013 – PHP 520,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2012 – PHP 535,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2010 – PHP 598,000 onwards
- Ford Ranger 2008 – PHP 450,000 onwards
Pre-Owned Ford Ranger in Popular Cities of Philippines
- Used Ford Ranger in Manila
- Used Ford Ranger in Quezon City
- Used Ford Ranger in Cebu City
- Used Ford Ranger in Cavite City
- Used Ford Ranger in Las Pinas
Buy Second Hand Ford Ranger with Price Range
- Second Hand Ford Ranger Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Ford Ranger Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Ford Ranger Under ₱2M
Used Ford Ranger additional advice
- The Ford Ranger is primarily sought out by those lifestyle pickup buyers, who want a vehicle which commands respect and road presence with its intimidating look and stance.
- In addition, the Ford Ranger has rugged and reliable mechanicals under the skin and has performance levels, which can make the SUV perform well on tarmac as well as off the road.
- The Ford Ranger might be on a harsher side with its stiff ride quality and not-so-economic diesel engine options, but this very stiff nature of it makes it an uncompromising vehicle especially while tackling rough stuff.
Second Hand Ford Ranger for Sale in Philippines Price List
Second Hand Ford Ranger for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱450,000 for the model Ford Ranger, in all a total of 26 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Ford Ranger||Starts @ ₱450,000 *|