Used Ford Everest for Sale in Philippines
Jan 25, 2021 - Currently, 66 Used Ford Everest for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 66 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱365,000 only.
66 Used Ford Everest available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Ford Everest is available for ₱365,000 . Get great deals and promos on Ford Everest for sale in Philippines, view detailed Ford Everest price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Ford Everest variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 66 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Pre-owned Ford Everest: Why would you want one?
Among all the Japanese midsize SUVs which are hugely popular in the Philippines, the Ford Everest has managed to carve its own fan following and strong reputation of being a reliable, feature rich and a rugged SUV, both in terms of appearance as well as capabilities.
Currently in its second generation version, the Ford Everest has made a huge leap over the first generation model which it has replaced. The SUV now looks much more modern, spacious, refined, composed in the way it drives and richer in terms of equipment. However, for those who are looking for a basic and rugged SUV for rough terrains, even the first generation version in the used car market makes a lot of sense.
2nd Hand Ford Everest for Sale: Pros & Cons
The big and burly Ford Everest has got all the basic advantages and disadvantages which a common ladder on frame midsize SUV gets by default. Here are those pros and cons of the mighty SUV:
Used Ford Everest Pros
- The Ford Everest has got an intimidating stance and muscular design, which makes it look much bigger and more premium than what it actually is, thereby giving it a great road presence
- The ladder on frame chassis of the Ford Everest feels built to last and just right for the roughest of the terrains
- The second (current) generation version has seen a lot of contemporary features making their way in it, thereby making it a desirable new generation vehicle to own
Used Ford Everest Cons
- The diesel engine options in all the generation models of Ford Everest are known to be low on refinement and fuel efficiency levels
- Ride quality feels stiff at times over smoothest of the terrains
- The huge stance and large dimensions can make it cumbersome to drive in city traffic
Ford Everest Overview
Currently in its second generation version in the Philippines car market, the Ford Everest has made a huge leap when it comes to overall product as a package, when compared to the first generation model it has replaced. The completely new styling in and out and revised mechanicals have only made it look and feel much larger and more premium vehicle than ever before.
Currently, Ford is offering the Everest in a total of four different variants, all of which are as follows:
- Ford Everest 2.2L Trend 4x2 AT
- Ford Everest 2.0L Turbo Sport 4x2 AT
- Ford Everest 2.0L Turbo Titanium 4x2 AT
- Ford Everest 2.0L Bi-Turbo Titanium+ 4x4 AT
The base Trend variant is powered by a 2.2-litre four cylinder diesel engine, which makes 160 PS of power and 385 Nm of torque. The Sport and Titanium variants get a 2.0-litre four cylinder diesel engine, which produces 180 PS of power and 420 Nm of torque. The range topping Titanium+ variant gets the same 2.0-litre four cylinder diesel engine, with a twin turbo configuration, due to which it churns out better performance numbers – 213 PS of power and 500 Nm of torque.
Used Ford Everest on Sale on Carmudi
The Ford Everest has always been one of the most popular models in the used car section here at Carmudi. There are many samples of both the pre-facelift and facelift first generation versions as well as the pre-facelift version of the current second generation Ford Everest available in the used car market, which are as follows:
- Ford Everest 2020 – PHP 1.5 million onwards
- Ford Everest 2018 – PHP 810,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2017 – PHP 950,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2016 – PHP 865,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2015 – PHP 628,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2014 – PHP 570,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2013 – PHP 560,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2011 – PHP 580,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2010 – PHP 480,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2009 – PHP 457,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2007 – PHP 450,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2004 – PHP 315,000 onwards
- Ford Everest 2003 – PHP 365,000 onwards
While the Everest ranks highest as the most in-demand model from Ford, the other models from the American auto marquee which enjoy considerable popularity in the used car market are Ecosport, Expedition, Fiesta hatchback, Focus hatchback and Ranger, in addition to others. Follow the used car space of Carmudi to go through the best of all the used Ford cars on the basis of factors like location, model, price, color, odometer reading, transmission and many more.
Used Ford Everest for Sale in Popular Cities of Philippines
- Used Ford Everest in Manila
- Used Ford Everest in Quezon City
- Used Ford Everest in Makati
- Used Ford Everest in Cebu City
- Used Ford Everest in Pasig
Buy Second Hand Ford Everest with Price Range
- Second Hand Ford Everest Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Ford Everest Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Ford Everest Under ₱2M
Used Ford Everest Additional Advice
- With its intimidating and muscular appearance leading to tremendous road presence, luxurious and roomy interiors and punchy diesel engine options, the Ford Everest makes up for a worthy premium SUV in the used car market.
- While the first generation models of the Ford Everest are not as richly equipped as the current second generation version, it still possesses the rugged and go-anywhere personality and butch appearance.
Used Ford Everest for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Ford Everest for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱365,000 for the model Ford Everest, in all a total of 66 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Ford Everest||Starts @ ₱365,000 *|