Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for Sale in Philippines
Mar 03, 2021 - Currently, 19 Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 19 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱1.6 Million only.
19 Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is available for ₱1.6 Million. Get great deals and promos on Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Land Cruiser Prado price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 19 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Pre-Owned Toyota Land Cruiser Prado: Why Would You Want One?
The Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is an interesting vehicle in the Japanese manufacturer’s lineup. It sits somewhere between the standard Toyota Land Cruiser and the Toyota Fortuner, two of Toyota’s bestselling cars in the Philippines. The fourth-generation Prado was launched in 2009 as an all-new model. It carried the production code J150.
The basic design of the Prado has endured for many years. The prominent and strong 2-box design is enhanced by the chunky wheel arches housing sporty 18-inch alloy wheels. The car was refreshed in 2018 and got a huge chrome grille which sits between the updated headlights that sweep out almost halfway towards the wheel arches in the front. The 2020 version of the Prado has always been considered as a Land Cruiser Mini. There’s a sporty feel to the car. The difference with the earlier version is because of the body lines that are now more pronounced and sharper than the Land Cruiser.
The Prado is a big car with ample interior space. For a car introduced 12 years ago, the interior has aged well. The three-row seating arrangement comfortably accommodates 7 passengers for long rides.
Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser for Sale: Pros & Cons
Following are some of the pros and cons of the Toyota Land Cruiser
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Pros
- Stunning looks
- Comfortable to ride with superb utility features
- Powerful engine and smooth pickup
- Spacious cabin
- Robust suspension system
- Outstanding off-road capabilities
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Cons
- Expensive than most competitors
- High cost of ownership
- Mileage lower than rivals
- Handling is an issue in cities because of its size
- Height could be an issue for older people
Toyota Land Cruiser Overview
The 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado comes in two engine options. The 6-cylinder, 4.0-litre gasoline engine produces 250 PS maximum power and 381 Nm peak torque. The direct-injection 3.0-litre diesel motor, on the other hand, outputs 169 PS maximum power and 410 Nm peak torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic. The diesel engine, as claimed by Toyota, can reach 0-100 kmph in about 12 seconds.
On the outside, the sleek headlamps and massive grille lend the car a more youthful look and feel. The Prado’s dashboard is made from soft-touch materials that mimic leather. A 4.2-inch touchscreen infotainment unit sits at the center of the dashboard. It comes with a 6-speaker audio system, Bluetooth support, and navigation capabilities. The cabin is rather plush with wood accents. The leather-wrapped steering wheel is multifunctional.
The Land Cruiser Prado is packed with safety features. It has seven airbags, traction control, hill-start assist, stability control and downhill-assist control for models that come with automatic transmission. There are seven sets of 3-point seatbelts. The cabin is protected by side-impact door beams.
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for sale on Carmudi
The Carmudi website has a comprehensive listing of all second hand car brands available in the Philippines. While some vehicles are listed by the owners, others are put up for sale by the dealers. The pre-owned Toyota Land Cruiser Prado page has the lowest-priced vehicles available all over the country.
Here are the lowest prices of various models of the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado produced over the years.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2020: ₱6.88 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2018: ₱2.7 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2016: ₱2.89 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2015: ₱1.95 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2014: ₱1.6 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2013: ₱1.65 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2012: ₱1.6 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2010: ₱1.8 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2009: ₱1.8 million
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2006: ₱1.3 million
Not only can you check out the pre-owned Toyota Land Cruiser range on our website, but there are also other second hand Toyota cars. The search can be customized according to the region, manufacturer, model year, features, and budget.
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for Sale in Popular Cities of Philippines
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in Metro Manila
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in Quezon City
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in Makati
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in Pasig
- Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in Cavite City
Buy Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser Prado with Price Range
- Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Under ₱2M
- Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Under ₱3M
- Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Under ₱4M
- Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Above ₱5M
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Additional Advice
- The Land Cruiser is a brilliantly crafted SUV which is perfect for long cruises and off-road drives.
- The Land Cruiser nameplate itself is seven decades old and over the years Toyota has carried out some painstaking research to manufacture this premium SUV.
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Toyota Land Cruiser Prado for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱1.38 Million for the model Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, in all a total of 19 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||Starts @ ₱1.38 Million*|