Used Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines
Mar 08, 2021 - Currently, 98 Used Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 98 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱335,000 only.
98 Used Toyota Innova available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Innova is available for ₱335,000 . Get great deals and promos on Toyota Innova for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Innova price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Toyota Innova variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 98 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Second Hand Toyota Innova for Sale Philippines: Why Would You Want One?
The Toyota Innova received minimal updates since its Philippine debut in 2005. Yet it managed to rank consistently among the top MPVs in the country. Though no longer as affordable as it once was, you can buy a second hand Toyota Innova for sale in Philippines at a lower cost.
The Innova is sturdy, long-lasting, and easy to maintain. Even if you opted for a used model, you’d still get the same reliability you would expect of a brand new unit. It’s not the classiest-looking van. But it has decent build quality, fuel efficiency, and performance, as well as a spacious interior.
Bottomline: If you want a practical, all-around vehicle that doesn’t break the bank, a 2nd hand Toyota Innova is a good option. You can use it as a family car, a company van, a taxi, or a business transport vehicle – granted that you drive it around the city or on major highways.
2nd Hand Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines: Pros and Cons
Every vehicle has its advantages and disadvantages. As a would-be car owner, being aware of them will help you get the best deal. So, before you buy a used Toyota Innova, here’s a quick look at the pros and cons of owning one.
2nd Hand Toyota Innova for Sale Pros
- Seating capacity of 7 to 8 people
- Suited for city driving and long trips
- Has great fuel economy
- Expandable cargo space
- Good performance, suspension, and handling
- Cheaper than newer models
- Many options to choose from
2nd Hand Toyota Innova for Sale Cons
- Average ground clearance
- Lackluster features in low-end variants
Toyota Innova Overview
The Toyota Innova is a compact MPV with a wide stance and a 176 mm ride height that’s enough to take you across low-level floods. First generation models still have that unmistakable loaf-like appearance with smooth and rounded edges typical of its segment. Toyota has since departed from this outdated design, opting for a more angular and modern exterior with the second generation Innova.
Inside, it hasn’t changed much over the years – except maybe for the high-end variant which sports faux wooden accents and captain seats. Other than that, the Toyota Innova retains its spacious interior. Passengers get to have adequate headroom, legroom, and elbow room. There’s also a 300-litre cargo space at the back which can be further expanded to 1,128-litre if you fold the second and third row seats.
Feature-wise, the Innova has enough to go around though it generally feels lacking. The entry-level Toyota Innova J is equipped with manual air conditioning, power windows, and an archaic USB/AUX input audio system with 4 speakers and support for Bluetooth, CD, and MP3. Unless you’re willing to spend, you’ll miss out on extra speakers, a multi-information TFT display, a DVD player, built-in navigation, automated climate control, a backup sensor, a multi-function steering wheel, and a vehicle security system.
Lower-end variants are also missing advanced driver assist and safety features. These include curtain shields, side passenger airbags, vehicle stability control, hill start assist, and control brake assist.
Still, the Toyota Innova is safer than most vehicles from its class. Apart from an anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), all seats are equipped with SRS airbags, 3-point ELR seat belts, and seatbelt warnings. Backseats have ISOFIX and tether anchors installed. There’s also a high-mount stop lamp at the rear end of the van.
The Innova either runs on a 2.0-litre gasoline or a 2.8-litre diesel engine. You can also choose between a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission with sequential control. Gas-powered variants can reach up to 136 horsepower and a maximum torque of 183 Nm. Meanwhile, diesel-powered variants have a max output of 171 horsepower and up to 370 Nm of torque.
It’s no beast but it accelerates fairly quickly for its size. Combined with a decent-performing suspension, handling, and NVH insulation, passengers are ensured a smooth and comfortable ride even when taking long trips.
Fuel economy can vary depending on driving conditions. It consumes 10 to 12 kmpl when taken for a 60 kmph drive in the city. When driving on highways at 90 kmph, fuel efficiency increases to 16 to 18 kmpl.
Second Hand Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines
Looking to buy 2nd hand Toyota Innova at a bargain? Look no further than Carmudi PH. We feature online listings of used Toyota Innova models which have been put on sale by car owners and Philippine car dealers.
Below are some of the most affordable 2nd hand Toyota Innova Price List at Carmudi:
- Toyota Innova 2020 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 848,000
- Toyota Innova 2019 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 778,000
- Toyota Innova 2018 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 670,000
- Toyota Innova 2017 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 820,000
- Toyota Innova 2016 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 640,000
- Toyota Innova 2015 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 600,000
- Toyota Innova 2014 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 475,000
- Toyota Innova 2013 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 455,000
- Toyota Innova 2012 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 440,000
- Toyota Innova 2011 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 420,000
- Toyota Innova 2010 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 550,000
- Toyota Innova 2009 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 550,000
- Toyota Innova 2008 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 528,000
- Toyota Innova 2007 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 420,000
- Toyota Innova 2006: Starts at Php 388,000
- Toyota Innova 2005 Price Philippines: Starts at Php 450,000
Apart from a used Toyota Innova for sale, we also have other used Toyota cars for sale on Carmudi. All you have to do is check out the Used Car section on our website. Our listing platform allows you to personalize your search based on budget, location, brand, model, year, body type, fuel type, transmission, color options, seating capacity, and engine type.
Used Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines Popular Cities
- Used Toyota Innova in Manila
- Used Toyota Innova in Quezon City
- Used Toyota Innova in Makati
- Used Toyota Innova in Cebu City
- Used Toyota Innova in Pasig
Buy Second Hand Toyota Innova with Price Range
- Second Hand Toyota Innova Under ₱500K
- Second Hand Toyota Innova Under ₱1M
- Second Hand Toyota Innova Under ₱2M
Used Innova for Sale Additional Advice
- A second hand 2019 or 2020 Toyota Innova gives the best bang for your buck, but only if you’re buying the top spec model. It has a modern styling, plush interior, extra-comfy captain seats, and upgraded features which lower variants are lacking.
- If you want a budget-friendly option and have little care for the latest tech, a used 2nd generation Innova (2016 and up) is well-equipped and can meet your most basic needs.
- Buying a second hand 1st generation Toyota Innova offers the advantage of a more powerful diesel variant that peaks at 200 to 240 horsepower. However, you’ll have to overlook its outdated design, features, safety, and overall performance.
Used Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱335,000 for the model Toyota Innova, in all a total of 98 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Toyota Innova||Starts @ ₱335,000 *|