New and Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi Mirage Price List 2019
<img data-cke-saved-src="https://www.carmudi.com.ph/newcars/images/brands/model/mitsubishi/mirage_gallery/1.jpg" src="https://www.carmudi.com.ph/newcars/images/brands/model/mitsubishi/mirage_gallery/1.jpg" alt="Mitsubishi Mirage for sale | Mitsubishi Mirage price | Wine Red Pearl Mitsubishi Mirage" style=" margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; border:2px solid #DDD" ;="" width:300px;="" height:200px"="">
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 2019
| 3.6 stars || |
| 4 stars |
| 3.9 stars || |
| 4.3 stars |
| 4 stars || |
VALUE FOR MONEY
| 4.1 stars |
Mitsubishi Mirage overall score by Carmudi's car expert: Cherryl Cruz 4 stars
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage
Prior to the implementation of the TRAIN Law, the Mitsubishi Mirage was one of—if not THE—best-selling vehicle in its class. Factoring in that they have marketed the vehicle well (with “Yaya Dub” Maine Mendoza and Alden Richards being the brand ambassadors for it), Mitsubishi is known to provide quality sedans, which can be proven in this popular subcompact hatch.
Widely seen in the country, it was known to be a good workhorse with its ample performance and with the sixth generation in play, it has been fitted with nifty features seen on bigger counterparts.
This compact sedan from the highly-appreciated brand is in close competition with the Hyundai Elentra and Honda Civic, to name a few.
Its rivals include the Kia Picanto, Chevrolet Spark, Suzuki Celerio, the Toyota Wigo, and the Honda Brio.
Its price ranges from as low as P659,000 up to P720,000.
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage has been created to capture the young market. Despite the volume that can be seen on the road, this ride still catches people’s attention in the streets.
For a five-seater hatch, the leg and headroom of the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is enough for a typical Filipino that stands 5’5” to 5’8”. Anyone taller and one might have to squeeze himself a bit to fit.
For its exteriors, it has a bigger grille compared to its immediate predecessor, updated headlamps, chrome accents in the grille frame, crossbar which complements the rear’s LED taillight design, and the 15-inch two-tone wheel design (for the GLS) or 14 inch alloys (GLX).
On the inside, the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage has comfortable fabric seats that are perfect for hot weather countries. Apart from that, black urethane interiors for easy clean-up fits perfectly for urban dwellers.
Available hues for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage are: Pyrenese Black, Virgil Gray, Cool Silver, Savana White, Majestic Red, Wine Red Pearl, Medium Blue Mica (GLS only) and Sundance Orange (GLS only).
Space is enough since you have a 60:40 split-type foldable backseats with Lamp and Tonneau cover, enough to fit your gym bag, and your shoe and extra bag from work.
It has safety features like SRS airbags for front occupants, ABS with EBD, and brake override system.
Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (GLS)
- Low-drag aerodynamic design,
- Two-tone 15-inch alloy wheels
- Bi-xenon projector headlamps
- Auto rain-sensing wipers
- LED taillamps
- Keyless operation system
Interior Specs (GLS)
- Push-start button
- Fabric seats
- Multimedia Entertainment System with GPS
- Automatic climate-control system
- White-lit semi-high contrast meter cluster
- Eco Assist Lamp
Safety Tech Features (GLS)
- Seatbelts for five occupants
- AABS with EBD
- Brake override system
- 1.2 DOHC MIvec gasoline engine (100 nm, 76.38 hp)
- INVECS III CVT
- Five-speed manual
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is very much easy to maneuver, not only because of its size, but also of its 4.6 meter turning radius in a very nimble powertrain.
Aside from that, it has enough height to drive through small puddles of water (160 mm ground clearance) and can also run as much as 170 kilometers per hour (GLX).
- The Mitsubishi Mirage should be one of your main considerations when getting a subcompact hatch for daily drive. First-time buyers or those of small family cannot go wrong with this car.
- This has enough nifty features to get through traffic, aesthetics and tech-wise.
Mitsubishi Mirage 2019 Review in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage different from 2017 model?
The latest Mitsubishi Mirage features a heavily-altered exterior and improved cabin finish. Smart additions to the Mitsubishi’s little hatchback include:
- HID Bi-xenon headlamps (GLS models only)
- Piano black trim on center console and transmission gate
- New fabric seats
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
What is new about the Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 design?
The Mirage’s latest version looks a lot brawnier than its predecessor, and overall, the changes have been an improvement. New design touches to the vehicle include:
- Larger, more prominent grille
- Revised tailgate-mounted spoiler and taillights
- Revamped instrument panel
- New 14- and 15-inch alloy wheels
What are Mitsubishi Mirage 2019 specs and features?
The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage houses the same engine as last year, but this time, it comes with a roller-type camshaft. Noteworthy features of the subcompact include:
- Rearview camera
- USB/iPod for the audio system
- Navigation system
- Front/rear parking sensors
What are Mitsubishi Mirage 2019 prices in the Philippines?
The 2017 Mirage comes in four different trims, which are listed below, along with their suggested retail prices. Transmission options are the 5-speed manual or CVT:
|Mitsubishi Mirage 2018 ||Average of price ||Max of price || |
|Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2 GLS A/T ||736100 ||743000 ||720000 |
|Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2 GLS M/T ||685400 ||692000 ||670000 |
|Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2 GLX A/T ||617700 ||621000 ||610000 |
|Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2 GLX M/T ||567000 ||570000 ||560000 |
Mitsubishi Mirage in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Mirage Specs and Performance
The 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage is available in two trim levels: the GLX base variant and the top-of-the-line variant GLS. Despite the two different trims, the Mirage has only one engine option: the 3A92- a 1.2 liter DOHC 12-valve 3 In-line gasoline engine that provides 78 horsepower and 100 Nm of torque. This engine allows the car to accelerate from 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 12 seconds and reach a top speed of 178 kph. This engine comes with either a 5-speed manual transmission or a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
Mitsubishi Mirage Suspension uses a MacPherson Strut Coil Spring at the front and a Torsion Beam at the back. With its tight turning radius, light weight, and diminutive dimensions, the Mirage is in its element in city environments. If you’re looking for an affordable and great performing city car, you can’t go wrong buying a used Mitsubishi Mirage from your favorite dealer of second hand cars for sale.
Mitsubishi Mirage Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Mirage years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Mirage fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017: TBA
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2016: 17.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2015: 17.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2014: 17.0 km/l average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Mirage fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2013: 14.7 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2012: 14.7 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2002: 12.7 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2001: 14.3 km/l average rating
Mitsubishi Mirage Features
Mitsubishi Mirage Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Mirage received a handful of negative reviews when it first came out in 2012, but people have significantly warmed up to it since then. As such, subsequent Mitsubishi Mirage releases have garnered plenty of glowing reviews—even awards. For instance, Forbes Magazine named it one of the Greenest Cars of 2014. Locally, the Mirage received the 2012-2013 Car of the Year award from the Car Awards Group in the Philippines. Here are the convenience and entertainment features to expect in the vehicle:
- Mitsubishi Multi Entertainment System
- Mitsubishi Navigation system
- 140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
- Steering wheel mounted cruise/audio controls
- Keyless entry with panic alarm feature
- 12-volt accessory outlet
Mitsubishi Mirage Safety Features
The Mitsubishi Mirage received a four-star rating from the Euro New Car Assessment Program (NCAP), achieving an impressive mark for adult occupancy. Among the standard safety features for the vehicle are:
- SRS Airbags
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Brake Override System
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body
Mitsubishi Mirage Design
Mitsubishi Mirage Interior
Despite its entry level price range, the Mirage is equipped with excellent features including power windows and locks, a stereo iPod/USB compatible audio system, and automatic climate control. Front passengers also get to enjoy additional storage and comfort via a floor center console box that doubles as an arm rest. The rest of the Mirage’s interior features include:
- Sliver shift panel
- Gloss black center panel
- Silver-accented instrument panel
- Chrome-plated inner door handles
- Rear shelf
- Carpeted floor mats
Mitsubishi Mirage Exterior
Outside, the Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 looks pretty tame. However, what it sacrifices in appearance has gone to the service of low wind resistance, allowing the car to minimize the energy required to fight aerodynamic drag. According to Mitsubishi representatives, the Mirage earns an impressive 0.28 drag coefficient rating, which is laudable enough on an absolute scale, and even more so for such a small vehicle. There are other exterior features worth noting in the vehicle such as:
- RISE body construction
- Daytime running lamps
- Rear center high-mount stop lamps
- Power-folding rearview mirrors
- Auto-off halogen headlamps
- P165/65 R14 all-season tires
Mitsubishi Mirage Color Options
Available colors for the current generation Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback include:
- Majestic Red
- Pyrenese Black
- Gemstone Grey Mica
- Medium Blue Mica
- Lemonade Yellow Metallic
- Amethyst Purple Metallic
Mitsubishi Mirage Pros and Cons
Some Mitsubishi Mirage advantages and disadvantages are listed below:
Mitsubishi Mirage Pros
- The Mitsubishi Mirage is mainly praised for its impressive fuel economy for its class.
- The affordability and low base price is a favorable feature of the Mitsubishi Mirage.
- In addition to being practical and functional, the Mitsubishi Mirage is a fun car to drive.
- The Mitsubishi Mirage has impressive and abundant safety and convenience features.
Mitsubishi Mirage Cons
- The Mitsubishi Mirage is a slow car that has a sluggish acceleration and a harsh ride.
- The cabin of the Mitsubishi Mirage has been made of low-quality, hard plastic materials.
- One of the drawbacks of the Mitsubishi Mirage is that it has an annoying engine noise.
- While it is fun and easy to drive, the Mitsubishi Mirage has an uncoordinated handling.
Mitsubishi Mirage Price List in the Philippines
Finding a brand new Mirage or a Mirage 2nd hand for sale is not a hard task with sites like Carmudi. You can expect the following prices for new or used Mitsubishi Mirage cars when you browse through our website:
New Mitsubishi Mirage Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2018 price in the Philippines: P570,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 price in the Philippines: P713,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2016 price in the Philippines: P683,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 price in the Philippines: P480,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2014 price in the Philippines: P449,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Mirage Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2016 price in the Philippines: P368,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 price in the Philippines: P300,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2001 price in the Philippines: P210,000
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2000 price in the Philippines: P210,000
Mitsubishi Mirage latest offers in the Philippines
- New Mitsubishi Mirage for sale in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for sale in Manila
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for sale in CALABARZON
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for sale in Pampanga
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for sale in Iloilo
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for sale in Cebu
Mitsubishi Mirage Price List By Year
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2001 for sale in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2000 for sale in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Mirage Additional Advice
Do you have some questions about how to buy your next car? Or perhaps you want some tips on how to finance, insure or maintain a Mitsubishi Mirage. Here are some articles that will answer your questions and help you on your journey:
- What Cars Have The Lowest Maintenance Costs?
- What Is a Car Loan Agreement?