Toyota Vios for Sale in Philippines
Jun 18, 2021 - Currently, 393 Toyota Vios for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (10) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 384 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱200,000 only.
393 Toyota Vios available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Vios is available for ₱200,000 . Get great deals and promos on Toyota Vios for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Vios price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Toyota Vios variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 393 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Toyota Vios Overview
The Toyota Vios is one of the most trusted and well-known nameplates on the road until today. It’s no surprise why it remains on the best-seller list year after year--both in the local car market and in Toyota Philippines lineup. The subcompact sedan has been setting the standard for excellent ride handling and great driving features, proving that you don’t need a hefty price tag to have a reliable vehicle. This is why it’s loved by families, first-time car buyers, and professionals alike. In addition to that, the Vios is proudly Philippine-made, being manufactured at Toyota’s Sta. Rosa, Laguna plant until today to meet the demand of the Philippine market.
As of this year, the Toyota Vios offers up to nine variants at a starting price of ₱681,000 for the 1.3 Base MT trim. Meanwhile, the top of the line GR-S variant is available at ₱1,035,000. Some of the newly added features on the vehicle include longer modern headlights, teardrop-shaped fog lamp vents, and a wider trapezoid-shaped grille along the front fascia. Toyota also introduced its Prime variants which offer sportier touches and accents. Some of the recently added variants include the affordable and modern XE and the XLE which are equipped with a continuously-variable transmission (CVT) for dealing with Philippine traffic.
Toyota Vios History
The first-generation Vios arrived in the Philippines back in 2002 and since then it’s been the go-to sedan for car buyers and young professionals. The Vios was first designed as a mid-level offering in between Toyota’s other popular models, the Corolla and the Altis. This would eventually replace the 1.3-litre variants of the Corolla and go on to become a best-seller in the country. The 2013 version saw the Vios donning a larger build and a new powertrain which was well-received by drivers. However, it was the 2018 redesign that really made the vehicle a standout and gave the Vios a more “city car” aesthetic. The 2020 update features even more modern touches such as a new set of headlight housings, LED lighting, and new wheels.
Toyota Vios Highlight
The Vios offers two powertrain options. The first is a 1.3-litre 1NR-FE gasoline engine that is capable of generating 98 hp and 123 Nm of torque. Drivers can expect to need a little more effort in pushing the vehicle on the highway. This is primarily due to the rubber band effect of the CVT. It can also take a while to reach top speeds, which may prove more difficult when the passenger load onboard the car is full. On the other hand, the larger 1.5-litre 2NR-FE mill produces 105 hp and 140 Nm of torque. This engine definitely offers a bit more of a punch. Though the CVT can still keep it somewhat restricted at times. Both engines can be mated to either a continuously-variable transmission (CVT) or a 5-speed manual transmission and are available in a front-wheel drive configuration.
Toyota Vios Safety
One of the best selling points of the Vios is its myriad of safety features across all of its variants. This includes vehicle stability control, hill start assist, an anti-lock braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution, five 3-point seatbelts, and ISOFIX child seat anchor points, and child lock protection for the kids. The standard number of airbags is three, however, it can be upgraded to seven for those who want maximum protection.
Toyota Vios Fuel Consumption
The all-new Vios is powered by a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder Dual-VVTi 2NR-FE engine that produces 105 hp and 140 Nm of torque. This is mated to a CVT with 7 virtual ratios. According to Toyota, fuel consumption has significantly improved since the previous powertrain.
New Toyota Vios Fuel Consumptions
- Toyota Vios 2021: 22.3 km/L
Used Toyota Vios Fuel Consumptions
- Toyota Vios 2020: 22.3 km/L
- Toyota Vios 2019: 16.9 km/L
- Toyota Vios 2018: 20 km/L
- Toyota Vios 2017: 15 km/L
- Toyota Vios 2016: 15.1 km/L
Toyota Vios Pros and Cons
Toyota Vios Pros
- Great vehicle for everyday city driving. One of the key things that made the Vios so popular was its excellent ride handling and enjoyable driving experience. While it’s not the most energetic, it’s definitely not sluggish either. The Vios boasts a comfortable ride that’s arguably one of the best in its class and it makes both driving and riding the vehicle a great experience. Drivers can expect responsive throttling and braking, as well as easy maneuvering.
- Excellent technology and safety features for the price. The Vios is packed with a multitude of technology and safety features, which is something you wouldn’t always see in models at this price range. While most of the advanced features can be found on the higher variants, the rest of the trims offer all the essential features and tools you’ll need to get around.
- Well-sized subcompact sedan for the family. For a subcompact sedan, it’s got quite a lot of room. The Vios can seat up to 5 adult passengers with just enough legroom and headroom that it doesn’t feel too cramped. Toyota designed the vehicle with comfort in mind, and this is evident in how they configure their interiors.
Toyota Vios Cons
- Acceleration isn’t as lively. While you can expect a reliable driving experience from the Vios, it’s not the most sprightly sedan out there. Those looking forward to jetting through the streets with their Vios will be highly disappointed. The vehicle has mostly a calm demeanor, which is why it’s an ideal choice for families. Though the Vios can also feel a bit lethargic when it’s at full passenger capacity.
- Not for large passengers or for those looking for lots of elbow room. If you’ve got tall or large passengers, it might not be the most comfortable experience for them inside the Vios. Similarly, the seating position of the driver’s seat is good for short drives but some strain can be felt on longer journeys due to the lack of back support.
- It’s a pretty common vehicle on the road. Due to its popularity, it’s not difficult to spot a Vios on the road. Those who want to stand out might not be so keen on having the same car as almost everyone else, so that’s something to take into consideration.
Toyota Vios for Sale in Philippines Price List
Toyota Vios for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱200,000 for the inexpensive model Toyota Vios and goes up to ₱588,000 for the most expensive car model Toyota Vios.
|Toyota Vios||Starts @ ₱200,000 *|