Toyota Cars Philippines
Apr 17, 2021 - Currently, 1500 Toyota Cars Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (89) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 1407 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱72,000 only.
1500 Toyota Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota car is available for ₱72,000 and the most expensive one for ₱9 Million. Get great deals and promos on Toyota cars in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Toyota car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 1500 Toyota cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Toyota Cars for Sale Philippines
Among all the automotive brands currently available in the Philippines market, the Japanese car brand Toyota sits right at the top when it comes to popularity and sales figures, both in new as well as used car market. And the manufacturer rightly deserves to be in the numero uno position for a number of reasons. Be its highly versatile product lineup ranging from an entry level micro urban hatchback to a proper two door sports car and luxury SUV, or the impeccable promise of delivering the best QDR (Quality-Dependability-Reliability) among all car makers.
Here at Carmudi, Toyota has been one of the top favorites when it comes to opting for both new cars as well as 2nd hand cars, with a properly differentiated lineup depending on varying aspects. When it comes to new cars, Toyota currently sells a whopping 26 different models. The entire lineup includes three hatchbacks (Wigo, Yaris and Prius C Hybrid), four sedans (Vios, Corolla Altis, Camry and Prius Hybrid), seven crossovers/SUVs (Rush, Corolla Cross, Fortuner, RAV4, FJ Cruiser, Prado and Land Cruiser), two MPVs (Avanza and Innova), two pickups (Hilux Fleet and Hilux), six vans (Coaster, Commuter, GL Grandia, GL Grandia Tourer, Super Grandia and Alphard) and two sports cars (86 and Supra).
Toyota SUVs for sale
Toyota has got a very practical and versatile lineup of Toyota SUV and Toyota Crossover in the Philippines car market. It all starts with the compact Corolla Cross and a compact seven seater Toyota Rush. Moving up the ladder, one can choose between the more urban Toyota RAV4 or the rugged ladder-on-frame Toyota Fortuner. In the higher end of the spectrum, there are two SUVs to choose from – Land Cruised Prado and Land Cruiser, which are typical old school but burly and luxurious Japanese SUVs. In the middle, there sits a very quirky but highly desirable Toyota FJ Cruiser too.
Advantages and disadvantages of Toyota SUV Cars Philippines
- The compact and midsize SUVs from Toyota are splendid in terms of modernity and features they offer.
- All the Toyota SUVs have good road presence, courtesy the robust design and tall stance which all of them possess.
- The range topping luxury SUVs, Land Cruiser and Prado as well as FJ Cruiser, are too long in the tooth, and badly need generation change, which will uplift the modernity levels in them.
- While Toyota SUVs are generally reliable, they can be expensive to run due to lower fuel efficiencies of them.
New and Used Toyota SUV Models at Carmudi
- New Toyota Fortuner
- Used Toyota Fortuner
- New Toyota Rush
- Used Toyota Rush
- New Toyota RAV4
- Used Toyota RAV4
Toyota MPVs for Sale
When it comes to MPVs, Toyota has always managed to garner a humongous amount of success with its offerings. Currently, Toyota Avanza in the more affordable compact segment as well as Toyota Innova in the more premium midsize one, both of which are known to be highly practical, spacious and reliable MPVs in their respective categories. While both of them might not be too rich in terms of features and modern appeal, they still score heavily in the more practical aspects, which make them favorite among MPV buyers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Toyota MPV Cars Philippines
- Both Avanza and Innova offer a number of seating configurations as well as great levels of space on offer, which is a must-to-have trait for large families or fleet owners who are looking for vehicles to transport seven people at maximum from point A to point B.
- Toyota MPV are known to be fuss-free options, when it comes to after sales maintenance and reliability. They are known to run trouble free for long distances, thus making them perfect mile munchers.
- Particularly in Avanza, the third row might not be too spacious for full sized adults, for the limited knee room there.
- Toyota MPVs are not too rich in terms of comfort and convenience features, which make them feel less modern when compared to the competition.
New and Used Toyota MPV Models at Carmudi
Toyota Sedans for Sale
Toyota has a very rich history in making sedans, ranging from compact entry level ones to proper full size ones. While the category of sedans is being overshadowed by that of SUVs and crossovers in all the corners of the world, the popularity of Toyota sedan in Philippines is still as equally strong as that of its SUVs. There are four different sedans currently in Toyota’s lineup in the Philippines – the compact Toyota Vios, the executive Corolla Altis, the premium midsize Camry and the niche Prius.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Toyota Sedan Cars Philippines
- In all these years, Toyota sedans have built a solid reputation of having a no-nonsense approach when it comes to pure comfort and space on offer, thus making them highly preferable options of chauffeur driven people.
- Compared to the SUVs from Toyota, the sedans are more acceptable in terms of fuel efficiency as well as maintenance costs.
- When compared to the rivals from other car manufacturers, the sedans from Toyota are not as flashy in terms of the way they look or are equipped.
- The sedans from Toyota do not feel as rugged as its SUVs, which is a given trait, with limited ground clearance and reduced toughness compared to them.
New and Used Toyota Sedan Models at Carmudi
- New Toyota Vios
- Used Toyota Vios
- New Toyota Corolla Altis
- Used Toyota Corolla Altis
- New Toyota Camry
- Used Toyota Camry
Toyota Hatchbacks for Sale
While Toyota has always had its focus completely on bigger sedans and SUVs much more, off late, the Japanese car maker has started having a noteworthy presence in the smallest and most affordable segment of hatchbacks too. Currently, Toyota sells three different hatchbacks, all of which suit different needs – entry level compact Toyota Wigo, premium compact Yaris and the very niche Prius C Hybrid. All of these hatchbacks from Toyota focus purely on the aspects of low ownership costs, with high fuel efficiency and low maintenance costs being the deciding factors.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Toyota Hatchbacks Cars Philippines
- All the Toyota hatchback follow the parent company’s approach of heavy focus on quality and reliability, which has made its sedans and SUVs so desirable and practical.
- The fuel efficiency and maintenance costs of Toyota hatchbacks rank in a higher order when compared to the competitors.
- When compared to competitors, the hatchbacks from Toyota feel a bit dated and under-equipped, thus lowering their desirability, particularly among the younger generation buyers.
- The petrol engines of Toyota hatchbacks are good on refinement, but lack the zing and enthusiasm from a driving point of view.
New and Used Toyota Hatchback Models at Carmudi
Toyota Vans and Pickups for Sale
While Toyota has been raking in impressive volumes from MPVs from the private car owners, the Japanese car maker has made an altogether different category for fleet owners and large people movers, with its complete range of vans and pickups. When it comes to vans, Toyota sells Coaster, Commuter, GL Grandia, GL Grandia Tourer, Super Grandia and Alphard – all listed in the increasing order of their premium-ness. In addition, there are two pickups as well – the more utilitarian Hilux Fleet and the more aspirational and lifestyle version of Hilux.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Toyota Vans and Pickups Philippines
- While the vans do offer great levels of comfort and space, the pickups feel heavy duty to take on the heaviest of the loads with their rugged underpinnings.
- The maintenance costs of Toyota vans and pickups rank in the lowest in the car market right now, making them highly practical for the long run.
- Apart from Alphard and Hilux, all the other Toyota Vans and Toyota Pickups score quite low when it comes to the equipment on offer.
- The diesel engine options available in the vans and pickups from Toyota are good in terms of long term reliability, but not so good when it comes to refinement levels.
New and Used Toyota Vans and Pickups Models at Carmudi
- Used Toyota Hilux
- New Toyota Hilux
- Used Toyota Alphard
- New Toyota Alphard
- Used Toyota GL Grandia
- New Toyota GL Grandia
Toyota Sports Cars for Sale
Toyota might not be having a very rich history of making sports cars when compared to its German counterparts. However, the Supra is an all-time favorite among the car enthusiasts for the affordable yet thrilling driving experience it offers. The Supra has already made a whole new generation change with its latest avatar, and apart from it, Toyota also sells the more affordable 86 sports coupe.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Toyota Sports Cars Philippines
- Both the Supra as well as 86 have got sleeker and aerodynamic designs working in their favor, thus giving them noteworthy road presence.
- When it comes to sheer handling and acceleration figures, both the sports cars from Toyota prove to be great options.
- The Toyota 86, in particular, feels a bit dated and badly needs a generation change now.
- The ride quality of both the sports cars from Toyota might not be as plush as that of its sedans, due to the stiffer suspension settings they carry
New and Used Toyota Sports Cars at Carmudi
Toyota Cars Philippines Price List
Toyota Cars Philippines Price List start at ₱99,000 for the inexpensive model Toyota Corolla and goes up to ₱8.5 Million for the most expensive car model Toyota 4Runner.
|Toyota Crown||Starts @ ₱198,000 *|
|Toyota Revo||Starts @ ₱220,000 *|
|Toyota Sequoia||Starts @ ₱598,000 *|
|Toyota Corolla||Starts @ ₱99,000 *|
|Toyota 4Runner||Starts @ ₱8.5 Million*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Starts @ ₱3.85 Million*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Pickup||Starts @ ₱3.8 Million*|
|Toyota Previa||Starts @ ₱398,000 *|
|Toyota Hiace LXV||Starts @ ₱1.898 Million*|
|Toyota Alphard||Starts @ ₱998,000 *|
|Toyota Prius||₱2.354 Million|
|Toyota Sienna||Starts @ ₱2.598 Million*|
|Toyota Coaster||Starts @ ₱4.85 Million*|
|Toyota Camry||Starts @ ₱260,000 *|
|Toyota Supra||₱4.99 Million|
|Toyota Tundra||Starts @ ₱4.5 Million*|
|Toyota Hiace||Starts @ ₱305,000 *|
|Toyota 86||Starts @ ₱1.25 Million*|
|Toyota Prius C||₱1.97 Million|
Upcoming Toyota cars
Expected Toyota cars launch in Philippines include Toyota Yaris Cross
|Toyota Model||Expected Launch Date|
|Toyota Yaris Cross||9, Jun 2021|
There are 75 authorized Toyota cars dealers across 60 cities in the Philippines.
Carmudi Philippines Insider