Suzuki Cars for Sale in Philippines
Jan 16, 2021 - Currently, 106 Suzuki Cars for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (34) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 73 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱170,000 only.
106 Suzuki Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Suzuki car is available for ₱170,000 and the most expensive one for ₱1.18 Million. Get great deals and promos on Suzuki cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Suzuki car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 106 Suzuki cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
New and Used Suzuki Cars for Sale Philippines | Suzuki Price List
Would you believe that Suzuki Philippines, the country’s only integrated automotive and motorcycle company, actually started out in 1909 as a builder of weaving looms? Fortunately, founder Michio Suzuki believed that diversification was vital to the success of a business. The first prototype Suzuki cars were manufactured by 1937, but the company was more well-known for their motorcycles. It was in 1957 when Rufino D. Antonio & Associates, Inc., an engineering and architectural firm, brought Suzuki in the Philippine motoring industry. By February 1985, the company was re-introduced as a wholly-owned Japanese firm—Suzuki Philippines, Inc. (SPH).
In 1999, SPH took charge of the automobile division of Suzuki, thereby strengthening their automotive sector. The business expanded and grew over the years as it introduced fuel-efficient and affordable vehicles in the Philippine market, giving consumers more practical options other than those offered by Mitsubishi, Honda, and Toyota. Although Suzuki is mainly regarded as one of the country’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, their lineup of SUVs and small cars have been well-received by the public. If you want to learn more about the four-wheel division of Suzuki, Carmudi has prepared the following write-up to give you an idea about new and used Suzuki cars for sale as well as other vehicle offerings.
What are the best-selling Suzuki models in the Philippines?
Suzuki Multicab engine specs
Generally used for commercial purposes and public transport, the Suzuki Multicab gave entrepreneurial Filipinos a budget-friendly yet effective way to transport people or supplies. Given the Multicab’s compact size, it’s pushed forward by a 0.7L gasoline engine with the following specs:
- Base engine: 0.7-liter SOHC
- Cylinders: 3-cylinder
- Horsepower: 64 hp
- Torque: 90 Nm
Suzuki Multicab Fuel Consumption
Though it’s mostly meant for heavy transport and hauling, the Suzuki Multicab is mechanically designed to save on fuel. With primarily the same engine under the hood, the Multicab has remained consistent in terms of fuel economy as shown by the following average ratings:
- Suzuki Multicab 2014: 16 km/l
- Suzuki Multicab 2010: 16 km/l
- Suzuki Multicab 2009: 16 km/l
- Suzuki Multicab 2008: 16 km/l
What are the Suzuki Multicab’s Standout Features?
The Suzuki Multicab is a small, light truck with a big purpose in life—to serve as a workhorse utility vehicle, so don’t expect ultra-modern and upmarket features. Here are some of the Multicab’s notable features though:
- Central Locking System
- Manual air conditioner
- In-Dash Storage Compartments
- Huge Dial-Type Gauges
Suzuki Multicab price in the Philippines
Those looking for a utility vehicle like the Suzuki Multicab won’t need to shell out a hefty price. Here are the average prices of Multicabs in the country:
- Suzuki Multicab 2014 price in Philippines: P185,000
- Suzuki Multicab 2010 price in Philippines: P149,000
- Suzuki Multicab 2007 price in Philippines: P95,000
- Suzuki Multicab 2006 price in Philippines: P86,000
Suzuki Jimny engine specs
When one thinks of an off-roader, the image of the light and nimble Suzuki Jimny may not be among the first vehicles to come to mind—but it should be, especially if you need an off-roader that is easy to maneuver. Technically speaking, the Jimny is a mini 4x4 SUV. It’s equipped with a capable engine that has the following specs:
- Base engine: 1.3-liter DOHC
- Cylinders: 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 81 hp
- Torque: 110 Nm
Suzuki Jimny Fuel Consumption
Going over rough roads need not equate to wasted fuel. The Jimny has the following average fuel efficiency scores:
- Suzuki Jimny 2015: 14 km/l
- Suzuki Jimny 2014: 11.6 km/l
- Suzuki Jimny 2013: 11.1 km/l
- Suzuki Jimny 2012: 11.4 km/l
What are the Suzuki Jimny’s Standout Features?
The Jimny is not meant for tech-lovers as its features are exactly what you need and maybe a little bit more. Here are some of its key amenities:
- Key Left Reminder Alarm
- Power Door Locks
- DIN audio system
- Keyless Entry System
Suzuki Jimny price in the Philippines
If you want a 4x4 ride that won’t break the bank, the Suzuki Jimny is the one for you. Here’s how much a second hand Suzuki Jimny costs:
- Suzuki Jimny 2016 price in Philippines: P895,000
- Suzuki Jimny 2015 price in Philippines: P845,000
- Suzuki Jimny 2014 price in Philippines: P310,000
- Suzuki Jimny 2011 price in Philippines: P480,000
Suzuki Alto engine specs
Looking for an affordable subcompact in the hatchback segment? Look no farther than the Suzuki Alto. It may not have much power under the hood, but it’s more than enough to get you from one place to another without a hitch. Here are the Alto’s base gasoline engine specs:
- Base engine: 0.8-liter SOHC 12-valve
- Cylinders: 3-cylinder
- Horsepower: 47 hp
- Torque: 68 Nm
Suzuki Alto Fuel Consumption
The Suzuki Alto’s fuel economy is its main selling points, wherein it’s impressively efficient, especially for city drivers. Here are its average fuel efficiency ratings:
- Suzuki Alto 2014: 18.7 km/l
- Suzuki Alto 2013: 16.4 km/l
- Suzuki Alto 2012: 16.5 km/l
- Suzuki Alto 2011: 16.4 km/l
What are the Suzuki Alto’s Standout Features?
As most cars are going for the sharp look and high-tech feel, the Suzuki Alto sets itself apart with a cute appearance and a no-nonsense interior. The Alto is installed with the following practical features:
- 1-DIN Audio System
- Information Display Integrated into the Meter Cluster
- Pillar-mounted Antenna
Suzuki Alto price in the Philippines
The Suzuki Alto can be yours for a reasonable price, so there’s no need to even think about bankruptcy. A reliable Suzuki Alto can be bought for the following amounts:
- Suzuki Alto 2016 price in Philippines: P448,000
- Suzuki Alto 2015 price in Philippines: P338,000
- Suzuki Alto 2013 price in Philippines: P278,000
- Suzuki Alto 2012 price in Philippines: P238,000
Suzuki APV engine specs
For those who need a multi-purpose vehicle they can count on, the Suzuki APV is spacious and strong enough to carry sizable items and up to 8 people. With a 16-valve engine connected to either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission, the Suzuki APV gets enough power to move. Here are the APV’s engine specs:
- Base engine: 1.6-liter SOHC
- Cylinders: 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 91 hp
- Torque: 127 Nm
Suzuki APV Fuel Consumption
Made with the Filipino family in mind, the Suzuki APV is a fuel-efficient MPV, particularly the latest model. These are its average fuel efficiency ratings:
- Suzuki APV 2016: 12.1 km/l
- APV 2012: 8.7 km/l
- Suzuki APV 2009: 8.12 km/l
- Suzuki APV 2005: 9.1 km/l
What are the Suzuki APV’s Standout Features?
The Suzuki APV is your all-around road buddy that is easy to maintain. It’s not jam-packed with features, but it’s a truly dependable MPV with useful features, such as:
- AM/FM/CD Audio System
- Anti-Lock Brake Systems
- Power Door Locks
Suzuki APV price in the Philippines
The price of your APV depends on its trim level, wherein a new Suzuki APV has a price range of P465,000-P820,000. Here are the average prices of second hand Suzuki APVs for sale according to year model:
- Suzuki APV 2015 price in Philippines: P745,000
- Suzuki APV 2014 price in Philippines: P520,000
- Suzuki APV 2013 price in Philippines: P538,000
- Suzuki APV 2012 price in Philippines: P420,000
You can also learn more about popular models offered by Suzuki along with their reviews and other auto-buying facts you need to know. Check out the Suzuki Swift, Suzuki Dzire, Suzuki Ertiga, and Suzuki Grand Vitara.
Suzuki Latest offers in the Philippines
The year 2016 is looking bright for Suzuki Philippines Inc. as the company reports a strong 2015 performance thanks to over 10,000 units sold with a 52 percent year-over-year sales growth, an increase in market share and visibility, and dynamic network expansion. Inaugurating 10 new dealerships and five satellite showrooms last year, it won’t be hard for you to find a Suzuki car for sale near you. Whether you’re in the market for Suzuki’s recently launched cars, such as the all-new Celerio, updated Swift or Dzire, or you’re on the lookout for a second hand Suzuki car, click on the following links and conveniently explore your options online.
- New Suzuki for sale in Manila
- Used Suzuki for sale in Manila
- New Suzuki for sale in Cebu
- Used Suzuki for sale in Cebu
Suzuki Price list by Year
- Suzuki 2016 price in the Philippines
- Suzuki 2015 price in the Philippines
- Suzuki 2014 price in the Philippines
- Suzuki 2013 price in the Philippines
- Suzuki 2012 price in the Philippines
- Suzuki 2011 price in the Philippines
Five Reasons to Buy Suzuki in the Philippines
- Suzuki cars are the most affordable Japanese-brand vehicles in the country.
- Compact or small cars made by Suzuki are known for their optimal fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki vehicles are great for first-time auto buyers due to their price range and low-cost maintenance.
- Larger Suzuki vehicles have excellent safety ratings.
- Suzuki auto models usually have a good range of variants to suit a driver’s particular needs.
Want to know if a Suzuki car is for you? Or do you have questions relating to car finance, insurance, or maintenance? Carmudi has some helpful articles below that will guide you on your way:
- How to Deal with Car Theft in the Philippines
- What Is a Fixed Rate Loan
Suzuki Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List
Suzuki Cars for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱170,000 for the inexpensive model Suzuki Alto 800 and goes up to ₱1.07 Million for the most expensive car model Suzuki XL7.
|Suzuki Alto 800||Starts @ ₱170,000 *|
|Suzuki Dzire||Starts @ ₱283,000 *|
|Suzuki SX4 Crossover||Starts @ ₱355,000 *|
|Suzuki Super Carry||Starts @ ₱185,000 *|
|Suzuki Swift Dzire||Starts @ ₱283,000 *|
|Suzuki Grand Vitara||Starts @ ₱358,000 *|
|Suzuki Ciaz||Starts @ ₱330,000 *|
|Suzuki Celerio||Starts @ ₱200,000 *|
|Suzuki Swift||Starts @ ₱250,000 *|
|Suzuki XL7||₱1.07 Million|
|Suzuki Ertiga||Starts @ ₱470,000 *|
|Suzuki APV||Starts @ ₱249,998 *|
|Suzuki Carry||Starts @ ₱200,000 *|
|Suzuki Jimny||Starts @ ₱550,000 *|
|Suzuki Vitara||Starts @ ₱698,000 *|
There are 81 authorized Suzuki cars dealers across 63 cities in the Philippines.
Carmudi Philippines Insider