New and Used Mercedes-Benz for Sale Philippines | Mercedes-Benz Price List
When it comes to talk of the best German cars, the Mercedes-Benz brand is never too far behind in the conversation. With a long history and numerous successes in the automotive industry for the past 90 years (since its official founding), Mercedes-Benz definitely lives up to its slogan: “The Best or Nothing.” Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler are the men behind the globally recognized Mercedes-Benz auto brand. In 1886, Karl Benz patented the Benz Patent Motorwagen, the first ever petrol-powered car. Later in the same year, Gottlieb Daimler with engineer Wilhelm Maybach improved the traditional stagecoach by equipping it with a petrol engine. Merging their automotive companies, Benz and Daimler established the strong and fine foundation for Mercedes-Benz.
Vehicles from the esteemed German automaker reached Philippine shores thanks to the Auto Nation Group, Inc. (formerly known as CATS Motors), which is the authorized distributor of Mercedes-Benz in the country. Today, Filipino Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts need not go all the way to Germany to be near their dream cars. Mercedes-Benz dealerships and private sellers in the Philippines are sure to have a range of top-selling models in stock—new or pre-owned. Competing with BMW, Audi, and Lexus in the local market, Mercedes-Benz vehicles remain popular with innovative engineering, smart designs, first-rate features, and excellent performance. The following is a brief description of Mercedes-Benz’s bestsellers in the country.
What are the best-selling Mercedes-Benz models in the Philippines?
Mercedes-Benz E240 engine spec
The Mercedes-Benz E240 perfectly embodies the executive car ideals with its stately appeal and luxury features. The E240 belongs to the second generation W210 Mercedes-Benz E-Class that was manufactured from 1995-2002. Although the W210 line of vehicles had 32 different engine configurations to cater to a variety of global markets, the base engine has the following specs:
- Base engine: M112 E26 2,597 cc
- Cylinders: 6-cylinder
- Horsepower: 170 hp
- Torque: 240 Nm
Mercedes-Benz E240 Fuel Consumption
When it comes to fuel efficiency, the E240 grants decent savings for its owner with the following average economy ratings:
- Mercedes-Benz E240 2002: 5-8 km/l (city driving); 8-12 km/l (highway driving)
- Mercedes-Benz E240 2001: 8.6 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz E240 2000: 10.9 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz E240 1999: 10.9 km/l average rating
What are the Mercedes-Benz E240’s Standout Features?
Needless to say, cruising around town inside a Mercedes-Benz E240 is bound to make you feel like a million bucks. Sometimes referred to as an “estate car”, the E240 doesn’t just exude elegance but also ensures functionality and convenience with the following features:
- Multi-zone climate control air conditioning
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Comfortable leather seats
Mercedes-Benz E240 price in the Philippines
If you’re out searching for a Mercedes-Benz E240, a second hand E240 or used E240 is your best bet. Here’s the average amount that you’ll have to shell out:
- Mercedes-Benz E240 2002 price in Philippines: P700,000
- Mercedes-Benz E240 2001 price in Philippines: P550,000
- Mercedes-Benz E240 2000 price in Philippines: P480,000
- Mercedes-Benz E240 1999 price in Philippines: P400,000
Mercedes-Benz E55 engine specs
The Mercedes-Benz E55 is one fast and top-performing sedan. Weighing approximately 500 pounds less than the SL55, the E55 is agile and nimble on the road as it balances considerable engine power. Here are the basic specs of the E55’s engine:
- Base engine: 5.4-liter M113 ML55
- Cylinders: 8-cylinders
- Horsepower: 469 hp
- Torque: 700 Nm
Mercedes-Benz E55 Fuel Consumption
In production until 2006, the Mercedes-Benz E55 was mainly marketed for speed-hungry drivers rather than the fuel economy-conscious, so don’t expect a lot of fuel savings with the E55. Here are its average fuel consumption ratings:
- Mercedes-Benz E55 2006: 6.8 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz E55 2005: 6.3 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz E55 2004: 7 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz E55 2003: 6.5 km/l average rating
What are the Mercedes-Benz E55’s Standout Features?
Being a Mercedes-Benz car, the E55 is set to have everything but the kitchen sink. Regardless if you’re the driver or passenger, you’re sure to have a great time inside the E55 with the following features:
- Dynamic seats with pneumatic bolsters
- Cruise control
- Alarm system
- Power steering
Mercedes-Benz E55 price in the Philippines
The prices of used Mercedes-Benz E55 sedans are dependent on the model’s year and condition. The following are the average prices you can expect for used Mercedes-Benz E55 cars in the Philippines:
- Mercedes-Benz E55 2002 price in Philippines: P1,300,000
- Mercedes-Benz E55 1998 price in Philippines: P895,000
Mercedes-Benz C200 engine specs
Falling under the Mercedes-Benz C-Class line of compact executive cars, the Mercedes-Benz C200 is a classic looker and impressive performer. Its base engine specs are as follows:
- Base engine: 2.0-liter
- Cylinders: 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 184 hp
- Torque: 300 Nm
Mercedes-Benz C200 Fuel Consumption
In terms of fuel economy, the C200 offers decent mileage with the following efficiency ratings:
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2014: 10.8 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2013: 11.4 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2011: 9.7 km/l average rating
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2010: 7.4 km/l average rating
What are the Mercedes-Benz C200’s Standout Features?
There’s no doubt that the Mercedes-Benz C200 commands respect while on the road. However, it’s set to win over hearts with top-of-the-line features, such as the following:
- 8.4-inch hi-resolution multimedia screen
- Artico leather seats
- Multifunction sports steering wheel
- Burmester sound system
Mercedes-Benz C200 price in the Philippines
The high-quality German goodness of the Mercedes-Benz C200 comes at a considerably hefty price. If you can afford it, however, a brand new or used Mercedes-Benz C200 is a wonderful gift that you can give yourself and your family. Here are its average price tags:
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2014 price in Philippines: P3,880,000 (new)
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2011 price in Philippines: P1,450,000
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2009 price in Philippines: P1,369,000
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2002 price in Philippines: P660,000
You can also learn more about popular models offered by Mercedes-Benz along with their reviews and other auto-buying facts you need to know. Check out the Mercedes-Benz SLK200, Mercedes-Benz CLK320, and Mercedes-Benz S350.
Mercedes-Benz Latest offers in the Philippines
To keep up with the times and market demand, Mercedes-Benz Philippines is regularly launching new models and adding to their lineup of offerings. Click on the followings links to explore online inventories of Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the country.
Mercedes-Benz Price list by Year
Five Reasons to Buy Mercedes-Benz in the Philippines
- One-of-a-kind owning experience as Mercedes-Benz cars come from a respected automaker and have a stellar reputation.
- Mercedes-Benz vehicles come with plenty of comfort-centric equipment or features.
- Mercedes-Benz cars are known for their superior handling and ride quality.
- Majority of Mercedes-Benz cars have powerful engines that give outstanding fuel efficiency.
- Elegant styling and eye-catching design are a given among Mercedes-Benz cars.
Want to know if a Mercedes-Benz car is for you or looking to sell your Mercedes-Benz? Or do you have questions relating to car finance, insurance, or maintenance? Carmudi has some helpful articles below that will guide you on your way: