Used Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines
Jan 16, 2021 - Currently, 44 Used Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines. Find great deals on good condition 44 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱580,000 only.
44 Used Toyota Hilux available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Hilux is available for ₱580,000 . Get great deals and promos on Toyota Hilux for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Hilux price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, used Toyota Hilux variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 44 used cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
PRE-OWNED TOYOTA HILUX: WHY WOULD YOU WANT ONE?
The Toyota Hilux is one of the most globally recognized pickup trucks on the road. Since its introduction back in 1968, the Hilux has received both praise and notoriety thanks to its reliability and toughness, simultaneously earning it a reputation for its ruggedness. Its midsize version remains one of the bestselling pickup trucks in the country today and has continued to evolve over the years, improving both safety and comfort, as well as enhancing the body’s aerodynamics.
Due to its tough and rugged nature, second-hand units of the Hilux still manage to retain the vehicle’s dependability as a workhorse vehicle. Toyota’s numerous service centers and dealerships around the country also allow for easy maintenance and after-sales assistance.
This is the kind of car that can withstand wear and tear. So, if you don’t want to break the bank by getting a brand-new Hilux, the second-hand models will still perform exceptionally.
2nd hand Toyota Hilux for sale: Pros & Cons
Here at carmudi.com.ph, we highlight both the pros and cons of the Pre-owned Toyota Hilux to give you a concise overview of what you can expect before buying used Toyota Hilux. Read below to find out the good and the bad of owning a second-hand Toyota Hilux.
Used Toyota Hilux Pros
- Incredibly reliable vehicle
- Rugged styling
- Great maneuvering around tight corners
- Light steering
- Lots of interior and cargo space
Used Toyota Hilux Cons
- Stiff and bouncy ride quality
- Standard version doesn’t have many features
- Automatic gearbox isn’t very sprightly
TOYOTA HILUX OVERVIEW
The Toyota Hilux is currently the only pickup offering by the Japanese carmaker here in the country. It’s met large success over the years, especially with its eighth-generation models back in 2015 which featured updated engines and a new facelift. These more recent versions are notable for their imposing chrome grilles and hard lines around the body itself.
The Hilux is built on the Toyota Innovative Multi-purpose Vehicle (IMV) platform which is also used by the Toyota Fortuner and the Toyota Innova. This is typically powered by either of two engines: a 2.8-litre turbo diesel which generates 201 hp and 500 Nm of torque, or; a 2.4-litre turbo diesel engine that produces 148 hp and 400 Nm. These can be mated to either a 6-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission.
Inside the Hilux are distinct styling elements that separate it from the rest of Toyota’s lineup. It includes leather-wrapped seats (or cloth seats for lower variants), automatic climate control, steering wheel audio controls, a multi-function display in the middle of the dashboard, and a gauge cluster with a twin-dial setup.
The vehicle is also equipped with various safety features such as driver’s and passenger’s airbags, anti-lock braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution, brake assist, stability control, and speed sensing door locks.
The Toyota Hilux is available in the following variants:
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 Cab & Chassis 4x2 MT
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 Cargo 4x2 MT
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 J DSL 4x2 MT
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 FX 4x2 (with rear airconditioning)
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 FX 4x2 (without rear airconditioning)
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 E DSL 4x2 MT
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 J DSL 4x4 MT
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 G DSL 4x2 MT
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 G DSL 4x2 AT
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.4 DSL 4x2 MT
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.4 DSL 4x2 AT
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.8 DSL 4x4 MT
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.8 DSL 4x4 AT
In addition to a comprehensive list of used cars for sale from both car owners and dealers, carmudi.com.ph also offers articles with useful tips on how to buy second-hand vehicles. You can also find articles on the latest automotive news, updated car prices from all major brands, as well as detailed car reviews.
USED TOYOTA HILUX FOR SALE ON carmudi.com.ph
Welcome to carmudi.com.ph, one of the most reliable automotive websites here in the Philippines. Besides the latest news on your favorite models, the site offers extensive listings of pre-owned vehicles for sale from both dealers and car owners. You are currently on the page for 2nd-hand Hilux truck for sale. Below is a short summary of the lowest-priced Hilux trucks from each model year.
- Used Toyota Hilux 2021: P843,000
- Used Toyota Hilux 2019: P829,000
- Used Toyota Hilux 2018: P814,000
- Used Toyota Hilux 2017: P819,000
- Used Toyota Hilux 2016: P711,000
- Used Toyota Hilux 2015: P865,000
Besides a pre-owned Toyota Hilux, check out other used Toyota cars for sale on our website. You can also visit the used-cars for sale on our listings page to see vehicles and models from other brands. Thanks to our advanced and easy-to-use search filter, you can custom search for your dream car by body type, model, brand, price range, model year, transmission type, color, and the region where you prefer the listing to be located.
Pre-Owned Toyota Hilux in Popular Cities of philippines
- Used Toyota Hilux in Metro Manila
- Used Toyota Hilux in Manila
- Used Toyota Hilux in Quezon City
- Used Toyota Hilux in Cebu City
- Used Toyota Hilux in Pasig
- Used Toyota Hilux in Taguig
Buy Second Hand Toyota Hilux with Price Range
Used Toyota Hilux Additional Advice
- Pickup truck is the easiest and most affordable to maintain. There are numerous Toyota dealerships and service centers in the country, so it’s easier to acquire parts or schedule maintenance runs.
- Great pickup truck for both off-road and city drives.
Used Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines Price List
Used Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱580,000 for the model Toyota Hilux, in all a total of 44 2nd hand cars available for sale in the Philippines
|Toyota Hilux||Starts @ ₱580,000 *|