Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines
Mar 09, 2021 - Currently, 57 Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (13) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 44 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱580,000 only.
57 Toyota Hilux available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Hilux is available for ₱580,000 . Get great deals and promos on Toyota Hilux for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Hilux price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Toyota Hilux variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 57 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Toyota Hilux Overview
The Toyota Hilux is one of the frontrunners in terms of sales and the main reason for acquiring such is its reliability and availability. More commonly used for rugged tasks, the Hilux can be considered a luxury vehicle with its offers and features.
The latest version first came about some four years ago, when the heavy-duty workhorse bore sophisticated features.
With a total of five variants to choose from, the price for the Hilux starts at P819,000 for the Hilux Cab and chassis up to P1.496 million for the top-of-the-line variant.
Toyota Hilux Design
As mentioned above, the pickup truck segment got luxurious and the Hilux made it sure it stays in the game with all its features and upgraded design.
The overall exterior look was made beefier, with a chrome metallic horizontal grille and upswept headlamps to complement it.
The Conquest variant was created to match the utmost rugged capabilities of the vehicle. More like the G variant with a rugged styling, the Conquest gets a screaming Conquest decal for its rear to match the black tail lamp trim, as well as the mirror caps and door handles, among others.
The interior would make one forget that it is a pickup truck as the design was more refined to provide comfort to occupants. The higher-tiered variants get a 6.5-inch infotainment system while the lower trims get a two-DIN stereo.
Standard safety features include three airbags (dual front, driver’s knee) airbags, ABS with EBD. The 4x4 automatic transmission also has the same but with additional features such as side and curtain airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control, Hill-Start Assist, and Trailer Sway Control.
Color choices vary from Freedom White, Silver Metallic, Gray Metallic, Attitude Black Mica, Crimson Spark Metallic Red, and Orange Metallic.
Toyota Hilux Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (Conquest variant)
- Beefier look
- Chrome metallic horizontal grille
- Rear Conquest decal
- Black tail lamp trims, mirror caps, door handles
- Side step, sports bar
Interior Specs (Conquest)
- Fabric seats
- Illuminated entry system
- Smart entry, push start system
Safety Tech Features (Conquest)
- Airbags (dual front, driver’s knee side and curtain airbags)
- ABS with EBD
- Traction Control
- Hill-Start Assist
- Trailer Sway Control
- 2.4 diesel with turbo
- 2.8 diesel with turbo
- Six-speed Automatic
- Six-speed Manual
- Five-speed Manual
Toyota Hilux Highlights
More commonly known before for rugged use, the Hilux now enjoys a sophisticated output.
With more than a handful of variants to choose from, owners can pick their preference wisely from a wide number of dealerships around the country.
- For reliability and availability, the Hilux is the way to go.
- The Hilux is more than the powerful stallion, it is also an elegant steed for play.
Toyota Hilux 2019 in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Toyota Hilux different from the 2017 model?
Toyota introduced the Hilux’s 2018 model in last quarter of 2017. This latest year model is the beginning of the Toyota pickup’s eighth generation, so as expected, practically everything about it is new. The most obvious updates to the vehicle include:
- Configurable TFT screen
- Ergonomic three-spoke multi-function wheel
- New 2.8-liter turbodiesel engine
- Audio system with electrostatic multi-touch control panel
What are Toyota Hilux 2019 specs and features?
The Hilux is available in three body styles (single cab, double cab, and cab and chassis) and comes in 4x2 and 4x4 variants. Standard features for the Toyota pickup are:
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Driver knee SRS airbags
- 6-Speed Computerized Transmission
- 3-Zone Climate Control System
Toyota Hilux Price Philippines
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 Cab & Chassis 4X2 M/T : P843,000
- Toyota Hilux 2.4L 4X2 Cargo M/T : P936,000
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 J DSL 4X2 M/T : P952,000
- Toyota Hilux FX 4X2 Without Rear Aircon : P1.03 Million
- Toyota Hilux FX 4X2 With Rear Aircorn : P1.06 Million
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 E DSL 4X2M/T : P1.11 Million
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 L J 4X4 M/T : 1.15 Million
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 G DSL 4X2 M/T : P1.22 Million
- Toyota Hilux 2.4 G DSL 4X2 A/T : P1.3 Million
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.4 4X2 M/T : P1.4 Million
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.4 4X2 A/T : P1.48 Million
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.8 4X4 M/T : P1.78 Million
- Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.8 4X4 A/T : P1.85 Million
Toyota Hilux Review in the Philippines
Toyota Hilux Specs and Performance
The 2017 Toyota Hilux has two diesel engines for its latest line. The first is the 1GD-FTV, a 2.8L 16-valve DOHC variable nozzle turbo with front mounted intercooler engine for 4x4 variants that give out 174 horsepower and 420 to 450 Nm of torque. The second engine for the 4x2 variants is the 2GD-FTV with the same technical specs as the 1GD-FTV and puts out 147 horsepower and, depending on the transmission type, can produce 343 to 400 Nm of torque. All of the new Hilux trims are furnished with a new radiator with optimized fins and coolant flow rate that improves heat dissipation performance by 10.4 percent. A new intercooler design is also in place to improve the engine’s temperature efficiency. Meanwhile, a new brake system raises the Hilux’s off-road capabilities to Land Cruiser levels—an active traction control system uses both engine control and brake fluid pressure to distribute torque equally to all four wheels.
The Toyota Hilux Suspension system is made up of a Double Wishbone with Coil Springs at the Front and a Rigid Axle with Leaf Spring at the back. While the old Hilux had some suspension problems, the new one is considerably better in terms of composure and compliance. The ride is considerably better than it was before, and the steering is much improved as well.
Toyota Hilux Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Toyota Hilux years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Toyota Hilux fuel consumption:
- Toyota Hilux 2017: To be announced
- Toyota Hilux 2016: 12.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2015: 12.5 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2014: 12.5 km/l average rating
Second hand Toyota Hilux fuel consumption:
- Toyota Hilux 2012: 12 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2011: 11 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2010: 10 km/l average rating
- Toyota Hilux 2009: 10 km/l average rating
Toyota Hilux Features
Toyota Hilux Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Hilux has a bevy of features to make sure its driver and passengers have comfortable and enjoyable journeys. Some of its most notable features include:
- Cruise Control
- Air conditioning
- Center console box
- Power windows, mirrors and door locks
- Reversing camera
- Intermittent wipers
Toyota Hilux Safety Features
Premium safety features for the latest Hilux variants include:
- SRS Airbags
- 3-point ELR seatbelts
- Side Impact Beams
- Stability Control
- Hill-start Assist Control
Toyota Hilux Design
Toyota Hilux Interior
The interior of the Toyota Hilux 2017 has been completely facelifted, and in a first for the utility segment, the Toyota Hilux G models are equipped with a 6.5-inch touchscreen media system complete with MP3, USB, Bluetooth, and Navigation functionality. Other noteworthy interior features found in the Hilux are:
- Expanded knee room
- Rear center armrest
- Cup holders
- 60/40 spilt folding seats
- Interior storage compartments
- Illuminated dashboard
Toyota Hilux Exterior
The unique combination of ruggedness and refinement that the latest Hilux model exudes is best reflected in its new front— a sophisticated styling which combines a unified upper grille and headlamp with the brutishness of a buff and beefy bumper that houses a large, wide grinning lower grille.
- Under body protection system
- LED headlamps
- Rear access door
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome door handles
- Fog lamps
Toyota Hilux Color Options
The 2017 Toyota Hilux comes in six tasteful color shades:
- Freedom White
- Silver Metallic
- Gray Metallic
- Attitude Black
- Mica Crimson
- Spark Red
Toyota Hilux Pros and Cons
Read below to see when we think are the Toyota Hilux's biggestest advantages and disadvantages:
Toyota Hilux Pros
- Thanks to its reputation of reliability and dependability, the Toyota Hilux is one of the best vehicles in its class.
- Utility-wise, the Toyota Hilux offers serious hauling and towing capabilities.
- Recent Toyota Hilux models have a nice styling and a rugged exterior design.
- The cabin is comfortable and has generous head-room for the passengers.
Toyota Hilux Cons
- While the Hilux is powerful is a pickup, it has a lumpy handling that could be improved.
- The base Toyota Hilux is considered slow for such a powerful pickup truck.
- The Toyota Hilux drives poorly on-road compared to some other rivals.
- The Hilux lags behind in some areas of safety, especially the older models.
Toyota Hilux Price List in the Philippines
Second HandToyota Hilux Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Hilux 2020 price in Philippines: P1.21 Million
- Toyota Hilux 2019 price in Philippines: P865,000
- Toyota Hilux 2018 price in Philippines: P750,000
- Toyota Hilux 2017 price in Philippines: P850,000
- Toyota Hilux 2016 price in Philippines: P775,000
- Toyota Hilux 2015 price in Philippines: P1 Million
- Toyota Hilux 2014 price in Philippines: P650,000
- Toyota Hilux 2011 price in Philippines: P580,000
- Toyota Hilux 2005 price in Philippines: P478,000
Used Toyota Hilux latest offers in the Philippines
Thinking of buying a Toyota Hilux? Be prepared before you sign the dotted line! Below is some additional information to help you decide on your perfect car:
- Should I Buy a Diesel or Gasoline Car?
- Can I Get Car Finance if I'm Self Employed or Have Bad Credit
Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines Price List
Toyota Hilux for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱580,000 for the inexpensive model Toyota Hilux and goes up to ₱1.21 Million for the most expensive car model Toyota Hilux.
|Toyota Hilux||Starts @ ₱580,000 *|