Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines
141 Toyota Innova available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota Innova is available for ₱280,000 . Get great deals and promos on Toyota Innova for sale in Philippines, view detailed Toyota Innova price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Toyota Innova variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 141 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Toyota Innova for Sale in Philippines | Toyota Innova Price List 2019
| || |
| || |
| || |
VALUE FOR MONEY
|Latest Price 2019|| |
Lowest Price 1,015,000
2019 TOYOTA Innova
The MPV category is a very complex segment in the automotive market today. For instance, there are numerous vehicles that are being offered in a lower engine displacement such as the Toyota Avanza, Toyota Rush, Honda Mobilio, Honda BR-V, and the Mitsubishi Xpander, among others. But there are also the MPV big boys such as the Toyota Innova, which takes the lion’s share of the said category.
For starters, the emblem itself is its bragging rights. Resale value and availability would be the least of your worries when it wears the Toyota badge, making it the most in-demand MPV in the country.
Being on its second generation, it has some notable changes that makes it more palatable to the Filipino buyers, mostly by those who bring their family on a drive.
The price of the 2019 Innova starts at P1.010 million for the base-model J variant up to P1.664 million for the top-of-the-line V variant. The Touring Sport, however, is sold at P1.310 million (manual) and P1.380 million (automatic transmission), respectively.
The 2019 Innova highlights some nifty features inside and out that give the latest generation more character than its predecessor.
The Innova sports a more aggressive front fascia, thanks to the hexagonal air dam and horizontal front grilles. The LED projectors give it a sharp, but wide-eyed look. The tail lamps are designed to be edgier and the L-shape structure of the rear light combination complements the overall design.
Compared to its predecessor, the 2019 Innova has a more beefier look and feel, and the rear spoiler and shark’s fin antenna give it a longer and higher stance.
The cabin is also designed to be more futuristic. The steering wheel has sufficient buttons to control the infotainment system; the analog optitron gauges and LCD multi-information screen displays average fuel consumption and temperature outside the vehicle.
The dashboard gives passengers more room above and below the knee, with a longer dash and roomier leg space for comfort.
Safety-wise, the 2019 Innova has driver and passenger airbags in front as well as for the side plus curtain airbags and for the driver’s knees, ABS with EBD, Immobilizer,and Stability Control.
Buyers can pick in their wide array of colors such as: (1) Freedom White, (2) White Pearl,(3) Silver Metallic, (4) Alumina Jade Metallic, (5) Blackish Red Mica, (6) Red Mica Metallic, (7) Black Mica, and (8) Blue Mica Metallic.
Specs and Features
- Color Keyed / Color Keyed with Rear Reflector: Bumper
- LED Projector Type with Daytime Running Light: Front Headlamp
- Color Keyed with Chrome: Front Grille
- Chrome with Side Turn Lamp
- Retract, Welcome Lamp: Outside View Mirror
- Chrome/Grip Type: Outside Door Handle
- Intermittent with Time Adjuster+Mist/With: Wiper
- Rack and Pinion with Power Steering (3-Spoke, Leather + Wood + Silver Trim with Audio, Tel and MID Switch)
- Separate (Driver and Passenger), Reclining, Sliding, and Vertical Height Adjuster (Driver) with Backpocket (Driver and Passenger)
- Back Table (Driver and Passenger)
- Captain Seats, One-Touch Tumble, Slide, and Recline with Center Armrest / Fold
Safety Tech Features (for 4x4 V variant)
- SRS Airbags – Driver and Passenger
- ABS-Anti Lock Braking System with EBD and Brake Assist
- Seatbelts (Front: 3 Point ELR x 2 - Rear: 3 Point ELR x 8)
- Child Lock Protection, Door Ajar Warning
- High Mount Stop Lamp(Adjustable Front)
- 2.0 gasoline (136 hp,183 Nm)
- 2.8 diesel (171 hp, 360 Nm)
- Six speed automatic with sequential control
- Five-speed manual
The 2019 Innova is an MPV fit for the urban jungle. With traffic getting heavier by the day, the spacious interior that can fit a good five to seven people is a good choice, most especially when carpooling and road trips are of prime consideration.
The safety features such as the SRS airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-Start Assist Control, and Anti-Lock Brake System make every peso, worth it.
- The 2019 Innova has an edgier look over its predecessor
- A good consideration when getting a big MPV
- Futuristic interiors and ample safety features make it worth its price tag
- Variants are available in either gas to diesel.
Toyota Innova Specs and Performance
All the different Innova trims available come in one of two engine types: the 1TR-FE VVT-I, a turbocharged 2.0L 4-Cylinder In-Line 16 Valve DOHC gasoline engine, or the 2KD-FTV, a 2.5L In-line 16 Valve, DOHC diesel engine, also turbocharged. The gas engine is capable of producing a hefty 136 horsepower and 180 Nm of torque, while the Toyota Innova diesel engine can ably generate 102 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque. Both engines can achieve an acceleration of 0 to 100 kph in 13 seconds. The Toyota Innova’s top speed is an impressive 151 km/h. The Toyota Innova suspension system employs an independent double wishbone for the front and a 4-link with coil spring for the rear in all grade variants.
The Toyota Innova is widely known to be the MPV with the best handling characteristics in its class. Critics are happy to note that the model exudes an almost car-like quality when driven, and is the best people-mover because of its ability to distribute its weight while limiting its body roll and vertical pitch, thanks to a very flexible suspension system.
Toyota Innova Fuel Consumption
Toyota Innova Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Toyota Innova years and their fuel consumption rates. Figures are in kilometers per liter (km/l) format, and are a computed average between city and highway driving:
New Toyota Innova fuel consumption:
- Toyota Innova 2017: 8.0 avg
- Toyota Innova 2016: 8.0 avg
- Toyota Innova 2015: 7.9 avg
- Toyota Innova 2014: 7.9 avg
Second hand Toyota Innova fuel consumption:
- Toyota Innova 2013: 8.5 avg
- Toyota Innova 2012: 8.4 avg
- Toyota Innova 2011: 10.2 avg
- Toyota Innova 2010: 11.6 avg
Toyota Innova Features
Toyota Innova Convenience and Entertainment Features
Inside the Innova’s cabin is a multi-information touchscreen audio system with Bluetooth capabilities, GPS navigation, and a full array of inputs for different devices. Later models feature a sleeker steering wheel design that mirrors that of Toyota’s flagship luxury sedan, the Camry. Steering wheels for the high-end V grades come with audio system controls for easy access. Other features include:
- Steering mounted controls
- Multi information display
- Dual zone air conditioning
- 6-inch touch screen panel
- Centralized door lock
- Power windows
Toyota Innova Safety Features
The Toyota Innova features an airbag for both driver and front passenger. Side mirror-mounted turn signals impart the vehicle with a touch of usefulness as well as class. Other notable safety features include:
- Anti-lock brakes
- Parking sensors
- Child lock protector
- High mount stop lamp
- Car alarm
Toyota Innova Design
Toyota Innova Interior Design
There’s little to complain about when it comes to the Toyota Innova’s roominess, as it can comfortably seat 7 average-sized people in a 2-3-2 setting. As for the trim, the Toyota Innova E boasts several elegant shades of gray, while the higher grade models such as the Toyota Innova G exhibit an exquisitely crafted beige/tan interior. Center console stereo units from 2012 onwards are iPod compatible. Standard interior features across all year models include:
- LED backlit gauges
- Front climate control
- Cup holders
- Tumble-and-slide rear seats
- Leather upholstered steering wheel
- Large trunk capacity
Toyota Innova Exterior Design
The Innova shares a body-on-frame build with its IMV Project brethren the Hilux and the Fortuner. Although many claimed that the large grille was a turn-off early on, it has certainly grown on many car aficionados to the point that it has become a ‘cool feature.’ A shiny chrome element atop the rear license plate holder adds to the car’s classiness. Other exterior elements and accessories that add to this class leading car are:
- Multi-reflector Halogen headlights
- Tinted windows
- Rear bumper step guard
- Rood rail
- Chrome door housing/side mirror cover
- Fog lamps
Toyota Innova Color Options
Potential Toyota Innova owners can choose from seven color variations for the model:
- Silver Metallic
- White Pearl
- Super White
- Gray Metallic
- Dark Brown Mica Metallic
- Red Mica Metallic
Toyota Innova Pros and Cons
Here’s a quick rundown of the Toyota Innova’s advantages and disadvantages so you can decide whether or not to buy a new or 2nd hand Toyota Innova in the Philippines:
Toyota Innova Pros
- The Toyota Innova has a great value-for-money ratio, as it offers plenty of features for an affordable price.
- The interior of the Innova has tons of space and a large cargo area.
- The Innova's cabin has seating for eight with improved leg- and head-room.
- In addition to having ample power, the Toyota Innova stays relatively fuel efficient for its class.
Toyota Innova Cons
- When compared to rivals, the Toyota Innova is on the slower side.
- The Toyota Innova has a somewhat dated exterior design.
- Some reviewers have remarked that the handling of the Toyota Innova is too soft for such a big vehicle.
- While the interior is comfortable and spacious, the materials are somewhat cheap.
Toyota Innova Promo Price List 2019 in the Philippines
Affordability is one of the Toyota Innova’s main selling points, and with a wide variety of trims available (18 in all), you can easily find a new Toyota Innova Philippines that fits your budget. Take a look at some new Toyota Innova prices below:
New Toyota Innova Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2.0 G Gas A/T : Php 1,309,000
- Toyota Innova 2.0 E Gas A/T : Php 1,208,000
- Toyota Innova 2.0 E Gas M/T : Php 1,138,000
- Toyota Innova 2.0 J Gas M/T : Php 990,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 V Dsl A/T : Php 1,639,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 V Dsl A/T : Php 1,624,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 G Dsl A/T : Php 1,486,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 G Dsl A/T : Php 1,471,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 G Dsl M/T : Php 1,416,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 G Dsl M/T : Php 1,401,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 E Dsl A/T : Php 1,309,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 E Dsl M/T : Php 1,239,000
- Toyota Innova 2.8 J Dsl M/T : Php 1,096,000
Second hand Toyota Innova Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2017 price in the Philippines: P859,000
- Toyota Innova 2016 price in the Philippines: P625,000
- Toyota Innova 2015 price in the Philippines: P608,000
- Toyota Innova 2014 price in the Philippines: P538,000
Toyota Innova latest offers in the Philippines
- New Toyota Innova for sale in Manila
- Used Toyota Innova for sale in Manila
- New Toyota Innova for sale in Cebu City
- Used Toyota Innova for sale in Cebu City
- New Toyota Innova for sale in Davao City
- Used Toyota Innova for sale in Davao City
Toyota Innova price list by year
- Toyota Innova 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2017 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2011 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Innova 2010 for sale in the Philippines
Toyota Innova Additional Advice
Do you have some questions about car buying or selling? Or perhaps you want some tips on how to finance, insure or maintain a Toyota Innova? Check out our car advice articles that will answer your questions and help you on your journey:
- Toyota Motor PH Celebrates 30th Year, Gives 30 Vios, Innova Units to PRRD
- INFOGRAPHIC: Brand-New Toyota 2018 Models
- ₱1.04 - ₱1.69 Million