Toyota Wigo for Sale in Philippines
Apr 19, 2021 - Currently, 144 Toyota Wigo for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (4) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 140 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱274,000 only.
144 Toyota Cars available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Toyota car is available for ₱274,000 and the most expensive one for ₱700,000 . Get great deals and promos on Toyota cars for sale in Philippines, view detailed price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Toyota car models variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 144 Toyota cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Toyota Wigo: Overview
The mini hatchback segment once had very few contenders to choose from. Back then , the smaller the engine displacement, the better. But since the 2019 Toyota Wigo was introduced, first-time buyers have made it part of their shortlist, making it one of their primary choices.
But even if you immediately pick the Toyota Wigo, one’s decision is far from being wrong. This is a no-nonsense mini hatch. Its competitors include the Mitsubishi Mirage, Hyundai i10, Suzuki Celerio, Chevrolet Spark, Kia Picanto and Honda Brio.
Small yet packed with features, the Wigo is priced from P581,000 for the base model 1.0 E manual transmission up to the P681,000 for the top tier 1.0 TRD A/T variant.
Toyota Wigo: Design
The Toyota Wigo is a no-nonsense car that caters to the needs of first-time buyers and city slickers as it is built to be agile, even during the heaviest og traffic conditions. But even a basic automobile has been upgraded from what was previously introduced back in 2014.
From the standard front fascia, the refreshed version now sports a trapezoidal grille. Aside from that, the once basic side mirrors now sport turn signal lights. The chrome garnish and plating on the door handles, the side moulding, and the bumpers, as well as the rear spoiler and high mount stop lamp (G variant only), gives it a dash of elegance.
The six colors such as the Red, White, Gray Metallic, Black, Blue Metallic, and Silver Metallic are appealing to first-time car owners and youngsters who wants their own ride from point A to B in a jiffy.
The overall size of the Toyota Wigo is enough to wiggle your way in and out of the city. To get away from the boredom and hotheadedness caused by traffic in the metro, the Wigo has a basic 2-DIN player where you can plug in your USB or IPod with AUX function and blast your sounds throufh the four speakers (G variant only).
Since the car was built with simplicity, the Wigo has fabric seats all around.
Safety features are the SRS airbags for front occupants, ABS, seatbelts and child-lock protection.
Toyota Wigo: Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (Wigo 1.0 G A/T)
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Chrome radiator grille, door handles, bumper and door garnish
- 14-inch tires
- Rear spoilers and high mount stop lamp
Interior Spec (Wigo 1.0 G A/T)s
- Basic 2-DIN audio system with four speakers
- Three-spoke silver accent steering wheel
- Parking brake with ornament
Safety Tech Features
- SRS Airbags – Driver and Passenger
- ABS-Anti Lock Braking System
- Child Lock Protection
- Wireless door lock
- 1.0 gasoline (65 hp, 89 Nm)
- Four speed automatic
- Five-speed manual
First time car owners can rely on the 2019 Wigo simply because it has the basic amenities of the car that can bob and weave around traffic.
The 1.0-liter engine delivers 65 hp and 89 Nm torque, giving it a little more skip than when it was first introduced and improved fuel economy.
- The 2019 Wigo is a good daily drive for the metro.
- A good consideration when you’re first time car-buyer.
- A good consideration when you’re first time car-buyer.
Toyota Wigo Specs and Performance
Under the hood, the Toyota Wigo is equipped with the 1KR-FE—a 1.0 liter In-line 3-cylinder, 12-valve DOHC gasoline engine which provides 67 horsepower and 85 Nm of torque. It can reach a top speed of 100 kilometers per hour (kph) and accelerate from 0-100 kph in less than 10 seconds. The Toyota Wigo manual and the Toyota Wigo automatic come with a 5-speed transmission and have EPS power steering.
The Toyota Wigo Suspension system comprises a MacPherson Strut at the front and a semi-independent torsion axle beam at the back. Both systems come equipped with coil springs. With a pretty basic suspension system, one can expect the ride and handling to be average. On the bright side, the ride is steady but not too stiff, and the car doesn’t bottom out under a full load like other small cars do.
Toyota Wigo Fuel Consumption
Toyota Wigo Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Toyota Wigo years and their fuel consumption rates. Figures are in kilometers per liter (km/l) format:
New Toyota Wigo fuel consumption:
- Toyota Wigo 2018: n/a
- Toyota Wigo 2016: 6.5L/100km
- Toyota Wigo 2015: 6.5L/100km
Toyota Wigo Features
Toyota Wigo Convenience and Entertainment Features
One of the main features that made the Wigo turn a lot of heads when it was launched was the fact that it was the cheapest car that came with a touchscreen instrument panel. However, a few Toyota Wigo reviews observed a bit of a delay in the responsiveness of the touchscreen system. Some other features include:
- Audio system
- USB/AUX input
- Power steering
- Air conditioning system
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
Toyota Wigo Safety Features
Quality safety features such as Child Lock Protection, and 3-point ELR seatbelts come standard in all three Wigo variants. For better safety for both front driver and passenger in the event of a frontal impact, their seatbelts are equipped with Pretensioners and Force Limiter. The higher-end 1.0 G variant comes with an Anti-Lock Brake System for better handling while braking. Other safety features include:
- Blind spot detection system
- Security alarm
- Driver’s airbag
- Front passenger’s airbag
Toyota Wigo Design
Toyota Wigo Interior Design
The Toyota Wigo’s interior leans toward a sparse but elegant style, with plastics and fabrics that are mostly sourced from Indonesia. Don’t let the Spartan and diminutive appeal fool you, though—the Wigo’s interior is spacious, with plenty of legroom for both front and rear passengers. In addition to that, the trunk space can easily store two weeks’ worth of groceries. It’s best interior features are:
- Silver accented center console
- Rear adjustable headrests
- 50:50 split tumble seats
- Decent luggage space
- Rear folding seats
- Patterned seat upholstery
Toyota Wigo Exterior Design
The Toyota Wigo aesthetic is simple but smart. And although aerodynamics may have taken a backseat in favor of a more compact package, the vehicle does come with some features that make it above average in terms of looks. Exterior features include:
- 14-inch wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Under-bumper air dam/li>
- Chrome grille
- High-mount stop lamp
- Fog lamps
Toyota Wigo Color Options
Five amazing color options await those looking to purchase this veritable subcompact for themselves:
- Gray Metallic
- Blue Metallic
- Silver Metallic
- Light Blue
Toyota Wigo Pros and Cons
Read some of the Toyota Wigo’s advantages and disadvantages:
Toyota Wigo Pros
- The Toyota Wigo interior is surprisingly spacious and made of good quality materials.
- The Toyota Wigo is highly fuel-efficient and suits daily commutes and constant use.
- The affordability of the Toyota Wigo is one of the main reasons it attracts consumers.
- The Toyota Wigo is a small, practical hatchback that is easy to drive and park anywhere.
Toyota Wigo Cons
- The exterior design of the Toyota Wigo is very basic and somewhat old fashioned.
- There is a bit of delay in the responsiveness of the Wigo's touch screen system.
- Although the Wigo's performance is fine, some competitors are stronger and quicker.
- The Toyota Wigo doesn’t have the smoothest idling. It sounds a bit rickety and uneven.
Toyota Wigo Promo Price List in the Philippines
Toyota is the most popular car brand in the Philippines, with over 40 dealerships nationwide. As such, an brand new Toyota Wigo for sale Philippines is easily available to any interested buyer, no matter where you are in the country. As the car is so new to the Philippine market, the price of a Toyota Wigo 2nd hand for sale isn’t yet that far removed from a brand new Wigo. The following are price lists of new and second hand Toyota Wigo cars for sale in the Philippines:
New Toyota Wigo Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2021 price in the Philippines: Starts @ P568,000
Second hand Toyota Wigo Price in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2020 price in the Philippines: Starts @ P418,000
- Toyota Wigo 2019 price in the Philippines: Starts @ P368,000
- Toyota Wigo 2018 price in the Philippines: Starts @ P350,000
- Toyota Wigo 2017 price in the Philippines: Starts @ P320,000
- Toyota Wigo 2016 price in the Philippines: Starts @ P310,000
Toyota Wigo latest offers in the Philippines
Toyota Wigo price list by year
- Toyota Wigo 2019 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2018 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2017 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2016 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2015 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2014 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2013 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2012 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2011 for sale in the Philippines
- Toyota Wigo 2010 for sale in the Philippines
Toyota Wigo Additional Advice
Do you have some questions about how to buy your next car? Or perhaps you want some tips on how to finance, insure or maintain a Toyota Wigo. Here are some articles that will answer your questions and help you on your journey:
- What to Do When Buying a Car Under Finance
- How to Buy a Car Online
Toyota Wigo for Sale in Philippines Price List
Toyota Wigo for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱274,000 for the inexpensive model Toyota Wigo and goes up to ₱448,000 for the most expensive car model Toyota Wigo.
|Toyota Wigo||Starts @ ₱274,000 *|