Honda Civic for Sale in Philippines
Mar 03, 2021 - Currently, 49 Honda Civic for Sale in Philippines. Carmudi is your ultimate destination to find all new Cars (3) information, including Car specs, features, prices and images that will help you choose. Find great deals on good condition 46 second hand Cars for sale in the Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Check out the largest stock of used Cars all over the Philippines, starting at ₱135,000 only.
49 Honda Civic available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Honda Civic is available for ₱135,000 . Get great deals and promos on Honda Civic for sale in Philippines, view detailed Honda Civic price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Honda Civic variant details & more. Select your favorite drive out of available 49 cars and make your dream come true of buying your own car.
Honda Civic Overview
The new Honda Civic came from a family with a good bloodline. Considered to be one of the legends from the 1990’s the Civic’s DNA was not the typical four-door, family car. It was definitely more than that (especially with the Civic turbocharged engine among its offers).
Now on its 10th generation, the Honda Civic comes back with renewed vigor and excitement, ready to take over once again its rivals’ share of the market.
Priced from P1.168 million for the base model E variant to P1.673 million for the RS Turbo Modulo Sport variant, the Honda Civic comes a bit pricey but for a good reason.
Honda Civic Design
The Honda Civic’s latest design gives it more spunk and character, making it a real head-turner on the streets. The sporty-aggressive look and feel makes it a typical choice but despite the numbers on the road, it still earns the respect of its fellow road users.
The overall aerodynamic design--thanks to its sharp character lines--complements the low and wide stance. The C-shape tail lamps adds to fierce demeanor of the car.
Inside, the Honda Civic maintains its standard for comfort and elegance. The futuristic design is maintained with the digital instrument cluster, as well as the seven-inch touchscreen infotainment package. The RS Turbo variant enjoys an eight-way, leather-clad power driver seat and dual-zone automatic aircon system.
Powering the Honda Civic are either 1.8 SOHC i-VTEC or the sport 1.5 DOHC VTEC turbocharged engine. For more fun, the RS Turbo is fitted with paddle shifters for the sporty vibe. Push the active Econ Button and you can get good numbers on your fuel consumption.
The Honda Civic is available in Cosmic Blue Metallic, Midnight Burgundy Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, White Orchid Pearl, Rallye Red, and Modern Steel Metallic.
Safety and security features in the top variant include front, side and side curtain airbags, Auto Brake Hold, VSA, Hill-Start Assist, ABS with EBD, among others.
Honda Civic Specs and Features
Exterior Specs (CIVIC RS Turbo)
- Gloss black front grille,
- Two-tone, 17 inch alloy wheels
- Trunk spoiler
- LED DRL and headlights
Interior Specs (RS Turbo)
- Touchscreen air-conditioning system
- Eight-way power seat
- Leather seats
- Full color TFT instrument panel
Safety Tech Features (RS Turbo)
- ABS with EBD and VSA
- Hill Start assist
- Econ button
- Airbags (dual front, side curtain)
- 1.8 SOHC i-VTEC
- 1.5 DOHC VTEC turbocharged engine
Honda Civic Highlights
The Honda Civic has revived its sporty heritage with the 10th-generation Civic in the Philippines.
And as we all know, “beauty comes with a price” and the Honda Civic is no exception. Priced a little bit higher than its competitors, it has a lot of features to enjoy.
Honda Civic Rundown
- The Honda Civic revived its sporty heritage, reminding buyers that it is not just another “four door sedan in the market.” It provides more features than its competitors in the market.
- Looks and performance are the departments that the Honda Civic does not lack.
Honda Civic Review in the Philippines
How is the 2019 Honda Civic different from the 2017 model?
The Civic 2018 has a brand-new shape and a bevy of other updates compared to the previous model. For March this year, its 1.8 E variant gains a Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock feature and power folding side mirrors. On the other hand, among the many new features to expect in the latest Civic include:
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Remote starter
- LED headlights
- Forward-collision alert with automatic braking
What is new about the Honda Civic 2019 design?
The 2018 Honda Civic certainly doesn’t bear any resemblance to its predecessor. It’s a completely new look from every angle, not to mention it’s also four full inches longer. Design updates to the new Civic include:
- New front and rear fascia
- Sloping roofline for a coupe-like shape
- Bold new taillights
- Fully redesigned instrument cluster
Honda Civic Specs
Honda Civic Bodytype
Honda Civic Engine
Honda Civic Transmission
Honda Civic Wheelbase
Honda Civic Prices 2018
|Honda Civic 1.6 RS A/T||1546000|
|Honda Civic 1.8 E A/T||1138000|
|Honda Civic 2.0 TYPE R M/T||3030000|
|Honda Civic 2.0 TYPE-R M/T||3030000|
Honda Civic Review in the Philippines
Honda Civic Specs and Performance
Potential buyers of the latest Civic models have a choice of either a 1.8 liter (SOHC i-VTEC R18Z1) or a 2.0 liter (SOHC i-VTEC, R20A5) gasoline engine. The 1.8L produces 141 horsepower and 174 Nm of torque, while the 2.0L provides 155 horsepower and 190 Nm of torque. Both Honda Civic VTEC engines have an average acceleration of 0-100 kilometers per hour (kph) in 9 seconds and an average top speed of 269 kph.
The Honda Civic enjoys a sturdy suspension system courtesy of a MacPherson strut front suspension and a Multi-Link with a stabilizer bar rear suspension. This veritable Honda Civic suspension system is complemented by a unit-body construction and motion-adaptive electric power steering.
During test drives, car reviewers commended the 2015 Civic’s handling for being solid and reliable, even on sharp corners. The reviewers also noted that the cabin was quieter and the overall driving experience better than the current model’s predecessor. They added that the brake pedal can feel mushy at times, but the braking performance remains confident and consistent. Other specs are as follows:
Honda Civic Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Honda Civic years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Honda Civic fuel consumption:
- Honda Civic 2018: To be announced
- Honda Civic 2016: 14 km/l average rating
- Honda Civic 2015: 13.6 km/l average rating
Used Honda Civic fuel consumption:
- Honda Civic 2014: 13.2 km/l average rating
- Honda Civic 2013: 13 km/l average rating
- Honda Civic 2012: 13.3 km/l average rating
Honda Civic Features
Honda Civic Convenience and Entertainment Features
While the Civic is a bit costlier than its competitors, buyers will simply love the pleasurable driving experience and affordable cost of ownership it delivers. Noteworthy features include:
- Multiple airbags
- Infotainment system
- High Mount Stop Lamp
- Apple CarPlay
- Heated seats
- 7-inch audio display
Honda Civic Safety Features
These advanced safety features come standard in all Civic trim variants:
- G-CON Body Structure
- Door Beams
- Child Locks
- Child Seat Anchor (Isofix)
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS
- 3-point ELR Seatbelts High Mount Stop Lamp
Honda Civic Design
Honda Civic Interior
Honda has raised the stakes in interior design and comfort significantly by boosting the level of sophistication inside the new Honda Civic. Interior features include:
- Updated upholstery
- Steering wheel controls
- Push start button
- Eco Assist
- Rear View camera
Honda Civic Exterior
The Honda Civic 2018 model has a lightly-chiseled appearance, with more sculpted sides and an upward-raked belt line. Other exterior features and equipment include:
- Sun roof
- Rear spoiler
- Aluminum wheels
- Compact spare tire
- Rear defogger
- Intermittent wipers
Honda Civic Color Options
The 2015 Honda Civic is available in five classy colors:
- Modern Steel Metallic
- White Orchid Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Carnelian Red Pearl
- Tafetta White
- Burgundy Night Pearl
Honda Civic Pros and Cons
Find out the advantages and disadvantages of the Honda Civic below:
Honda Civic Pros
- The exterior design of the Honda Civic is sleek, especially the most recent models.
- The Honda Civic has a futuristic, beautiful cabin that is both sophisticated and modern.
- The fuel economy of the Honda Civic is considered great when compared to rivals.
- The space inside the Honda Civic is very generous and comfortable for everyone.
Honda Civic Cons
- While the performance of the Honda Civic is good, the car isn't particularly quick.
- The Honda Civic has plenty of optional features, but the problem is that they are pricey.
- The problem with the Honda Civic's engine is that it’s a little bit noisy at high speeds.
- Although the Honda Civic is great for daily commutes, it isn't the most reliable option.
Honda Civic Price List in the Philippines
If you’re looking for second hand cars for sale in the Philippines, your best bet is the Carmudi website where you’ll find the best quality and most affordable new and second hand Honda Civic models for sale, including much sought-after versions such as a Honda Civic hatchback and Honda Civic 2008 for sale. Take a look at the brand new and second hand Honda Civic price ranges and see how they fit your budget. We have the best Promos available:
New Honda Civic Price in the Philippines
- Honda Civic 1.8 S CVT : P1.12 Million
- Honda Civic 1.8 E CVT : P1.19 Million
- Honda Civic RS Turbo CVT : P1.62 Million
Second hand Honda Civic Price in the Philippines
- Honda Civic 2019 price in Philippines: P315,000
- Honda Civic 2018 price in Philippines: P918,000
- Honda Civic 2017 price in Philippines: P720,000
- Honda Civic 2016 price in Philippines: P800,000
- Honda Civic 2015 price in Philippines: P590,000
- Honda Civic 2013 price in Philippines: P450,000
- Honda Civic 2012 price in Philippines: P450,000
- Honda Civic 2009 price in Philippines: P330,000
- Honda Civic 2008 price in Philippines: P315,000
Honda Civic latest offers in the Philippines
Honda Civic Additional Advice
Thinking of buying a Honda Civic? Be prepared before you sign the dotted line! Below is some additional information to help you maintain your Honda Civic:
- How Often Should You Change Your Car Oil?
- How Often Should You Change Your Transmission Fluid?
Honda Civic for Sale in Philippines Price List
Honda Civic for Sale in Philippines Price List start at ₱135,000 for the inexpensive model Honda Civic and goes up to ₱800,000 for the most expensive car model Honda Civic.
|Honda Civic||Starts @ ₱135,000 *|