New and Used Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale Philippines | Mitsubishi Lancer Price List
The 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer is considered the oldest compact sedan in the segment, having been on the road for 10 years already. Beginning with the Lancer’s early generations up to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and Lancer Ralliart, Mitsubishi Motors strives to maintain the competitiveness of their sedans in a variety of segments.
Popular versions of the Lancer include the Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback, Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, and the Lancer Evolution X, most of which are turbocharged and high-performance models.
For now, Lancer 1.6 models are the main contenders for the mainstream small and compact sedan segment in the country, which the Lancers of former years aimed to dominate.
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR MITSUBISHI LANCER
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
What are Mitsubishi Lancer 2017 specs and features?
The Mitsubishi Lancer EX now continues the tri-diamond brand’s reputation of raising the bar without compromising quality and affordability. It offers better exterior styling, more fuel efficient engines, and all-round hi-tech features such as:
- Smart access card entry
- Engine Immobilizer
What are Mitsubishi Lancer 2017 prices in the Philippines?
The 2017 Lancer price is almost but a bit lower in league with that of Honda Civic and Ford Focus. Here’s a tip: if you want to get your money's worth, choose the middle trim levels so you can also enjoy the all-round security of an all-wheel-drive.
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2017 EX MX 1.6 AT: P940,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2017 EX GTA 2.0 CVT: P1,235,000
Mitsubishi Lancer Review in the Philippines
Mitsubishi Lancer Specs and Performance
Under the hood of a Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLX / MX is a 1.6L DOHC MIVEC engine that produces a maximum power of 117 PS at 6,000rpm and maximum torque of 154 Nm at 4,000 rpm, and is mated to either a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission. Using a lightweight aluminum block, the Lancer’s engine achieves better power to weight ratio and fuel efficiency. The Lancer’s suspension, composed of front MacPherson struts and a rear multi-link system, keeps the vehicle steady and stable at all times.
Mitsubishi Lancer Fuel Consumption
Below is a list of some popular Mitsubishi Lancer years and their fuel consumption rates:
New Mitsubishi Lancer fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2017: 12.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2016: 12.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2015: 10 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2014: 10 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2013: 9.85 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2012: 7.99 km/l average rating
Second hand Mitsubishi Lancer fuel consumption:
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2011: 7.99 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2010: 9.6 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2009: 10.2 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2008: 11.3 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2007: 8.6 km/l average rating
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2006: 11 km/l average rating
Mitsubishi Lancer Features
Mitsubishi Lancer Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Mitsubishi Lancer has a bevy of features that will surely make your journey comfortable and entertaining. Some of its most notable features include:
- Audio control steering wheel
- Rockword Fosgate Premium Sound System
- Adaptive front lighting system (AFS)
- High-mount stop lamp
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake assist
Mitsubishi Lancer Safety Features
Giving more than just a high-quality ride and fun driving experience, the Mitsubishi Lancer ensures your peace of mind while on the road with the following safety features:
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body structure
- Dual stage front airbags
- Seatbelts with force limiter and pre-tensioners
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Child-protection rear door locks
- Theft protection device
Mitsubishi Lancer Design
Mitsubishi Lancer Interior
Lancer’s interiors have always been very simple, yet despite this, there are still features that are worth noting. They include:
- DVD/MP3/Tuner/ipod-ready/audio jack/USB port
- 8-inch touchscreen LCD monitor
- Bluetooth hands-free connectivity
- 3-spoke urethane steering wheel
- Comfortable 60:40 split folding rear seats
- Dash Kits
Mitsubishi Lancer Exterior
Features that define the exterior of the Mitsubishi Lancer include HID headlamps for the MX variant, multi-reflector halogen headlamps for GLX variants, color-keyed door handles, 16” x 6.5 JJ alloy wheels, smoked-type tail lamps, roof-mounted antenna, and a third brake lamp. You can also find the following features:
- Custom grilles and hoods
- Roof racks
- Wind deflectors
- Exterior chrome trim
- Cargo liners
Mitsubishi Lancer Color Options
The new Lancer 2017 is a handsome sedan, but it can be more charming when it’s in a color that you can’t help but admire. Here are the color options for the Mitsubishi Lancer:
- Carbon Black
- Sapporo Silver
- White Solid
- Amazon Red
- Deep Blue Mica (MX only)
- Claysoil Beige (MX only)
Mitsubishi Lancer Pros and Cons
The Mitsubishi Lancer’s advantages and disadvantages can be found below:
Mitsubishi Lancer Pros
- One of the main pros of the Mitsubishi Lancer is its affordability and cheap prices.
- If economy is your priority, the Mitsubishi Lancer provides great fuel-efficiency rates.
- The Mitsubishi Lancer is a practical, dependable car that is great for daily trips or longer journeys.
- The new Mitsubishi Lancer has nimble handling and all-wheel control features for all trims.
Mitsubishi Lancer Cons
- Although the cabin is comfortable, it is designed with second-rate interior materials.
- The Mitsubishi Lancer has a noisy engine, especially during increased acceleration.
- The limited trunk space on the Mitsubishi Lancer is quite disappointing for families.
- While the base price is very affordable, the Mitsubishi Lancer gets a bit pricey if you opt for extras.
Mitsubishi Lancer Price List in the Philippines
You can’t think of “Mitsubishi” and “sedan” and not have the Lancer follow suit. From the early Mitsubishi Lancer GSR to the range-topping Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, the Lancer series is the epitome of automotive growth and innovation. When the latest Lancer for the ninth generation entered the Philippine market in 2008, it carried the “Lancer EX” badge to set it apart from its predecessors that were still offered in the country. Hence, if you’re searching for eight generation and earlier Lancer cars, you’re not likely to find new ones as the up-to-date Lancers are now marketed as the 1.6 Lancer EX. Click on the following links to discover the long-standing lineage of the Mitsubishi Lancer and maybe even take one home today.
New Mitsubishi Lancer price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2017 price in the Philippines: P900,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2016 price in the Philippines: P825,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2015 price in the Philippines: P750,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2014 price in the Philippines: P615,000
Second Hand Mitsubishi Lancer Price in the Philippines
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 price in the Philippines: P430,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 price in the Philippines: P328,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2011 price in the Philippines: P359,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2010 price in the Philippines: P315,000
Mitsubishi Lancer latest offers in the Philippines
Know more about Mitsubishi Lancer price list in the Philippines
Decided the Mitsubishi Lancer is the car for you? Discover some of our top tips for the next step of the buying process as well as car ownership basics, below: