Motorists need to plan ahead on their supposed date for tonight until over the weekend as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads starting 11 p.m. tonight (February 14) until February 17:
1. A. Bonifacio Ave. Cloverleaf to 11th Ave. (1st lane from sidewalk)
2. EDSA Guzent to Roosevelt Ave. (4th lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA approach BP Tuazon flyover to approach A. Boni Serrano flyover (2nd lane from MRT Line)
4. General Luis St. Samote St. to SB Road
5. Elliptical Road from Kalayaan Ave to Maharlika St. (7th lane from outer sidewalk)
6. EDSA QC after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, February 10.
Meanwhile, Eagle Ave. in Brgy. Ugong, Pasig will be closed by 10 p.m. tonight and will be passable by 4 a.m. on Monday. This is to give way to the construction of Manila Water’s main sewer network.
With that, the government advised road users to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.